It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychopathic Soldier Throws Puppy Off Cliff

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
This is an obvious fake video and people are eating it up because they are eager to hate the troops, which is a little disturbing to see. Even if it was real it is nothing compared to other things that are going on over there (to human beings, but no one seems to really care about that) and people calling murder on this guy are as traitorous as those who started the war.

Ox

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Are you going to throw me off a cliff?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

No, but you're violating ATS T&C rules and you don't even realize it..

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Aces, that's the stupidity we live in today.Go to youtube. There are people who get offended over a freaking snake or chicken being killed. Here are the comments you see at youtube "I hope that bitch gets her throat cut just like she cut that chicken's." Really?
A chicken's life is on the same par as a human's? I guess to some people it is... :shk:

I'm not sure what you mean. On the one hand you say it's fake and on the other you say that it's okay if it's real, because animals are less than humans. hmmm. Well let's all laugh at killing animals and act like its ok then.
There's numerous other videos of US soldiers hurting/killing animals anyway.

And I'm not saying it's definately real, or want to hurt anyone over it. The mentality just makes me fill sick.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Xeros]

Ox

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rationalgaze

What I don't get is that all of you who are saying "it's a fake" are giving NO arguement... Why is it a fake? Cause its a soldier and puppy? But if it had lights all over it and made a whirring noise and few off in the air it would be a UFO puppy right? Get a grip.. There are bad people in the world.. some of them wear uniforms.. some of them are just cowards who wouldnt say boo to another person.. Wake up

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theendisnear69
Whether this video is fake or not there are still numerous other videos of our "brave men in uniform" doing even more disgusting things to human beings. My dad was in the military so was my uncle and many of their friends also were, and I can tell you they were all demented they are seriously messed up in the head. I don't know how you could lower yourself to kill another human being for such an unjust cause.

If the people refused to fight for their corrupt leaders there would be no wars. All soldiers are just puppets for an evil cause.

Maybe we should all get 40 lashes. You know, because, eventually we'll deserve it?

Maybe your family has some bad genetics, not the military?

Not to provoke you, but this comment you posted is no argument, it just tells people you have anger issues, which may, indeed, be valid.

Does it not sicken you that in this age of prankery and digital manipulation that everyone just wanted to kill the imagined perpetrator?

Let's not be so easily manipulated, m'kay, folks?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
But they're too ignorant and chalk the video up as fake.. because its labeled as such on youtube.

Personal insults are a violation of ATS' T&C rules, in case you didn't know.
Now you know.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xeros

I didn't say it was "okay." However, chicken is a meat source, is it not? In order for something to be ate, it must be killed... Why get all worked up over a video of chicken being killed to be eaten?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Yes i agree. But that's another story.

link   
reply to post by Badge01

i have known many people in the military many of whom are not related to me which i stated before, and if it does not piss you off that innocent people are being killed maybe there's something wrong with you

Ox

link   
Oh.. So here's a video of a guy who is faking killing a cow at a slaughterhouse.. Yeah he doesnt really cut the cows throat, he just pretends.. and then some guy sprays red syrup all over the wall and there is a puppet cow thrashing around dying.. yeah its fake cause I said so.. that's it..

youtube

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Personal insults are a violation of ATS' T&C rules, in case you didn't know.
Now you know.

But it's ok for you to tell him to "go hug a rattlesnake"???

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You see, some of you are already trying to insinuate that I am condoning animal cruelty. I'm not. If this video were real, which by the looks of it, it's not, then by all means, punish the bastard that did it. However, it's funny to me that the dog didn't yelp, or squirm or anything...I guarantee you, if you hold a pup up by the neck like that for an extended period of time, he will squirm or at least have leg movement. That dog didn't at all.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

I'll give you an argument.

1. classic magic trick. Film the close up shot of the puppy;
2. quickly substitute the stuffed animal off camera;
3. execute trick;
4. don't show puppy being given to someone else.

That's why this isn't a wide shot showing a live puppy and then the guy tossing him in one continuous frame.

Because an animal squirms around, I seriously doubt it would be easy to throw a 5lb dog 100 yards, yet the stuffed animal sails in a high arc.

In fact someone doing a prank would do it exactly this way. Someone seriously bent on abusing an animal would likely smack it around and then throw it. But kicking a stuffed animal obviously would be fake.

Even the smirking look is 'hah, we're tricking you'.

Otherwise why video kicking, throwing or abusing a dog. It happens all the time, but they videoed this one?

The reason for the video is for the prank, not to get a record of animal abuse, fercryinoutloud.

If it was any more transparent it would have had to be captioned for the impaired.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Badge01]

link   
reply to post by jerico65

Well, he/she seems to have an affinity for such things. So...

Ox

link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Dog is a meat source in asian countries... But uhh... that grunt in the video was asian..

And I wasn't insulting you personally.. However, I was pointing out that if the users posting on this thread believe that video is a fake because "someone just wouldn't do that" then they are rather ignorant... Just so you know..

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I've read about this on another forum I post to. And I think it's somewhere else on ATS.

I know a lot of Marines (this isn't a Soldier but a Marine, there's a difference, I'm told) that would like to kick this guys ass, simply because of the rage it's starting in people and because if it were a real pup, that's just plain wrong.

And I'm glad to see that everyone here on ATS is keeping things simple and sane and not heaping all military members in with this loser.

Ox

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Jericho.. It's ok.. Im an animal lover... and an experience snake handler... Actually.. I just had a playful wrestling bout with a 400lbs male white tiger over the weekend..

I'm not here to insult.. Just here to argue that.. I PERSONALLY dont believe that it's a fake... I think the heartless grunt in the film should be thrown from a cliff...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
If it is a real dog, which I doubt, I hope the guy gets court martialed. Honestly, I don't think it's real though..

[edit on 4-3-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ox

OK, fess up. Tell me you've never abused an animal, shot a frog, or flushed a turtle, or burned ants with a magnifying glass.

Should we do the same to you.

Abusing an animal is bad, but calling for killing a human is worse.

Here in reality land they fine people for animal abuse, they don't kill them.

Wonder why they didn't use a cat? Many people hate cats. But -everyone- loves a puppy. In fact a cat would -certainly- gyrate even more than a dog, making the effect look completely fake.

To get maximal effect, they -had- to use a puppy and a stuffed dog.
HTH.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Badge01]

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join