It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim's threat for Mankind.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
All relegion's used for evil perpouse are bad for Human society.

Have it be zeus,God of abraham,jesus,baptist,jewish, list goes on....

I personaly think the old testement is horrific... killing... EYE FOR A EYE..ect... rape ...incest...

Have PEOPLE become so ignorant as to ignore the value of life just to honor there god..AKA muhammed in this case....

150 HUMAN'S DEAD IN AFRICA....over a cartoon of muhammed.

Personaly i have seen a MILLION jesus/god carton's on tv movie's and they make fun of it...
I didn't see christain's,baptist's, greek orthodox,s, jewish, go off and start a killign spree burning down muslim church's......

So in a way it's the Muslim way or the Highway to them and there god.
Belive and don't speak against them or die.

Jihad.... ect....

So to me and alot of people in this world who are not blinded by FAITH.
See muslim as what it is another way to control people .
Let's face it peopel 911 was Jihad related.....
Numerous bombing ect.. all over the world..suicde for jihad.

These people into this relegion want nothing more than to kill anyone that stand' against there relegion.

In america we had a guy a while back named davi coreish a man thougth he has jesus reicarnated and had follower's...

Well they found out there jihad....to go to heaven was to killt hemself's mas suicde.

ANd another group rank kool-aid to mass kill themself's. to go too there heaven following a word..

we labeled those as a CULT...
just becouse muslim's christian's any relegion has million's of follower's does nto meen it isn't still a CULT.

Kill for your GOD or be killed.
Jihad........
Sure sound' cult like once you realy look at it in 3rd person.

World domination muslim or die.... islamic radical's......there can be only one god and muhameed is it....

WAKE UP PEOPLE .................before it's too late.....
Do american's Canadian's Rusiian's want muslim's....Knocking on your door asking what relegion you are?? and if you Don't say muslim they kill you and your family little kid's ect...look at africa they WILL do it.

This is what i call brut force relegion.... one group in the Cult say's we are peacefull....the toher say's all american's westerner's must die AND fellow muslim's must give there life to muhammed in jihad...

it's call the wrap around why one is suckign your package......
The other one is cuttign yoru throat.

AN if any relegion was actign this stupid id flame it too jut not muslim's.

BTW How dare you christian' fight back in africa shoudl have let them burn all yoru church's down and kill yoru family's...HSAME ON YOU... how dare you fight back a little....

turn the cheeck guy's Turn the cheeck.... )

i will be called a rasict... a idiot.... you name it for this post...
But mark my word's i said all relegion's that killl in the name of there god is DUMB and idiot's themself's.

If your god want's blood for your salvation.... they aint much of a god ..........now are they ?

edited i spell horrific...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
OH but please tell us, how do you REALLY feel about the Muslims?

Ok, OK, I can actually understand where your coming from. I believe that all religions are a form of spiritual tyranny. Still, What would you have us do?

Should we ban Islam or any belief someone considers a cult? It's a good idea but how then to enforce it? I mean, we are talking about banning all forms of religious belief here, because regardless of what you believe, someone, somewhere will find it kooky.

I say we let religions be what they choose to be, while going after the zealots who think it's ok to hurt other people in the name of God. Thats really about the only option we have.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
what he said (mrwupy). Too much to handle. All you can do is go after the nut jobs and their leaders (like Admudinthejob in Iran and bad mullah's) and hope NSA, CIA etc...knows wht the hell their doing. Also, ya got to let the commanders on the ground in the war zone make fast decisions, and get 'er done!

There's alot of bad men and women out there that will blow themselves up to get a few westerners, or go to were the normal folk play (e.g. Bali ,etc...) to further whatever their mullah's seem to want. Probably they want a Islamic world IMHO. At any cost. And will take their time to get that goal.

new topics

join