It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Plans with C.I.A

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
As a prediction, I think that Osama Bin Laden still works for the C.I.A as a payoff agent for the greater goals of the C.I.A to secure power over America.

I predict that there will be a major catastrophe in one of the major American cities involving some type of major bomb explosion, possibly radiation.

The C.I.A will then payoff Osama a few million dollars so that Al Qaeda can take the blame.

Later, more laws are added over the American people's rights, which further restricts them to the powers of the ruling elite in America (C.I.A., wealthy businesses etc.).

This then allow the U.S. powers to attack further countries in the middle east as well as securing further powers there for the eventual attack on North Korea.

This also could be why there are talks of a draft legislation in the U.S.A. I predict that this will all happen before the next election.

Osama and CIA

Military draft

TPL

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I doubt any large attack will happen in the next few years, the people behind them are dead, captured or have achieved their intentions.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
the people behind them are dead, captured or have achieved their intentions.

id have to diagree with that, theres still plenty out there, goin about and plotting as they like.
as to the prediction, i dont think the CIA wud do something on that level, if they were found out wed have two choices - dictatorship (or the equivalent) or theyd be gone. the first they cud go for, but i dont think theyd be willing to risk it.
also, i think if they were to go thru with this sorta thing, one side, or both, wud backstab the other. either use it catch osama or use it to destroy the US.
i think (and hope) that the CIA wud realize no godo cud come of it.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
As a prediction, I think that Osama Bin Laden still works for the C.I.A as a payoff agent for the greater goals of the C.I.A to secure power over America.

I predict that there will be a major catastrophe in one of the major American cities involving some type of major bomb explosion, possibly radiation.

The C.I.A will then payoff Osama a few million dollars so that Al Qaeda can take the blame.

Later, more laws are added over the American people's rights, which further restricts them to the powers of the ruling elite in America (C.I.A., wealthy businesses etc.).

This then allow the U.S. powers to attack further countries in the middle east as well as securing further powers there for the eventual attack on North Korea.

This also could be why there are talks of a draft legislation in the U.S.A. I predict that this will all happen before the next election.

Osama and CIA

Military draft

You're definitely on the right track, Immortal.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I mean, who gained the most from "Osama's" work?

The Neo-Conservatives and their agenda for global dominance.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

Originally posted by TPL
the people behind them are dead, captured or have achieved their intentions.

id have to diagree with that, theres still plenty out there, goin about and plotting as they like.
as to the prediction, i dont think the CIA wud do something on that level, if they were found out wed have two choices - dictatorship (or the equivalent) or theyd be gone. the first they cud go for, but i dont think theyd be willing to risk it.
also, i think if they were to go thru with this sorta thing, one side, or both, wud backstab the other. either use it catch osama or use it to destroy the US.
i think (and hope) that the CIA wud realize no godo cud come of it.
Well, some past Presidents have attempted to expose the plots of the CIA and have been assasinated for it. Just think of it, the CIA has the money and the power to pull something like this off. Killing a few thousand or tens of thousands of lives in order to get their agenda is plausible with Osama not being caught and his covert partnership with the CIA.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
yeah, but (allegedly) killing presidents is one thing, killing thousands of americans is another.
especially with this pres

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
yes. gangland earth. crime world.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
yeah, but (allegedly) killing presidents is one thing, killing thousands of americans is another.
especially with this pres
I think I read somewhere that the current President was quoted as saying that he needed a CIA that could slit a man's throat. I think that President Bush was giving us an indication of how ruthless he wants his CIA to be. If they are this ruthless, it kind of makes you think about what they can accomplish.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
didn't osama say that he would give his life in another attack by the end of the year? well, the arab year ends tomorrow... so he better get moving on that. personally, i think he's already dead.

and as for this a global domination scheme? i don't think that's what it is. i think that the government just knows a whole lot more than us and they're actually trying to do the right thing. i don't think the cia is up to too much # that the top gov't officials don't know about.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
i think that the government just knows a whole lot more than us and they're actually trying to do the right thing. i don't think the cia is up to too much # that the top gov't officials don't know about.
The Government is trying to do the right thing? For who? The Government or "YOU"?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Osama's an asset of some strain in the CIA.

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Osama's an asset of some strain in the CIA.

Of course, we need an evil for the good to fight.
There is no evil without good, and no good without evil.
Just like there is no light without darkness...

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well, Last Night in my neighborhood, they did a full scale chemical drill. It was amazing how many people were there. The weird thing is that it was not greatly publicized. I drive by the King of Prussia Mall, see hundreds of Rescue Vehicles, people in Hazmat suits, people running all over the place. I thought it was real untill I made a phone call. There has never been anything close to or remotley resembling this in a suburb of Philly. I know states are running drills, but this was just weird.

I have no doubt in my mind that some sort of attack will happen in the US before the election. I don't know what kind, but something is going to happen.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
I have no doubt in my mind that some sort of attack will happen in the US before the election. I don't know what kind, but something is going to happen.
Yes, the police are preparing for the eventual terror attacks that will occur again in the United States.

In light of the recent terror attack being planned, I think that this prediction may just as well come true.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It could be true. We all know he used to worl at the CIA, yet all the fed.s cough up is false about that area! Maybe that is why we haven't cought him. lol.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
It could be true. We all know he used to worl at the CIA, yet all the fed.s cough up is false about that area! Maybe that is why we haven't cought him. lol.
Well, because the United States Government still hasn't "caught" Osama Bin Laden or confirmed his death, I am holding to my prediction. This prediction could very well come true now that there are books about suitcase nukes, and a former CIA official talking about Al-Qaeda striking before the elections. With all the Government preparation that is happening before the elections, up to and including the possiblity of suspending the elections, this may be true.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
I think I read somewhere that the current President was quoted as saying that he needed a CIA that could slit a man's throat. I think that President Bush was giving us an indication of how ruthless he wants his CIA to be. If they are this ruthless, it kind of makes you think about what they can accomplish.

That's probably derived from the backlash to Clinton efforts to "clean up" the CIA. I just saw a debate on this today. Yes Clinton cut CIA operatives as part of an initiative to get murderers, criminals and terrorists themselves of the US Government payroll.

Which was in response to 12 years of Reagen/Bush style covert ops and the dirtiest of dealings in history.

But now, everything's all "Clinton's fault" because he tried to class up the joint, and Republican Senate Intelligence members and the President (I'm sure) are using the "boy scout" line refering to Clinton as a means to get murderers, criminals and terrorists back on the US payroll.

So yes, you probably heard Bush somewhere say "I need a CIA willing to slit someone's throat." It's all part of the "boy scouts don't tell secrets" campaign to justify these freaking "African Yellowcake" liars on the taxpayers dime.

For my money... they aren't worth it. Not only do they lie and misinform as much as they give up info, but they're practically all double agents (see Iran) and in very real ways are working against us.

THEY KILL AMERICANS. How do you think you penetrate an evil regime? Petting kittens?

Of course evil can be a more effective tool against another evil than good, but it just saddens me that Americas defense strategy could be a line from Chronicles of Riddick. Plus somewhere down the line, you have to deal with the evil you create (see Saddam and Osama).

Could it be any more obvious? ~Chandler Bing

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Hmm...very interesting information, RANT. This is what I have been suspecting all along ever since I began to learn about the CIA, as well as its murky relationship to Osama. I also take into account the relationship of Osama and his family to the Bush family, who is in power over America right now.

With these new terror warnings and G. W. Bush evidently wishing to keep his position as President, I only am skeptical about what a possible terror attack is going to accomplish. Many are saying that the terrorists want to keep G. W. Bush regime in power, but why would the terrorists want to keep him power when it's his Government that is invading the Middle East at this moment? I thought the Muslim Exremists wanted to rid the G. W. Bush Government from Iraq and other parts of the Middle East? So, the supposed "Al-Qaeda" Muslim Extremist Group wanting to keep G. W. Bush in power doesn't sound right. If they would want to keep G. W. Bush in power with a terror attack, then it's obviously running counter to plans by the Muslim Extremists in the Middle East. To myself, I think that this Al-Qaeda organization as it operates in the United States Homeland as well as abroad is more of a CIA operation with an agenda of using the terror attacks to sway public opinion and inclinations suitable to the current regime of the United States' Government Policies.

Either way, the CIA creates the enemy the United States Military-Industrial Complex needs and we are heading for the New World Order system of control. And of course, the sacrificing of Americans is required to appease the opinions of the public in favour of the ruling factions of America.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 01:20 AM
link   
you predict, yet it won't happen.

Where is your proof? How did you 'see' this?
Are you psychic, how successful are your psychic 'prediction's'?

Like so many other posters, the media and fear of terror drives your so called 'predictions'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join