It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Single Event Will Bring Armageddon?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Whammy no you interpret the info wrong, the book of revelations speaks of a natural event that occured and warns that it will happen again. It has nothing to do with Aliens or religion, its ancient man trying to record an event and pass it down through time as a warning that it will happen again and of course when the dust settles life will restart again that is the new age that is spoken of.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I see where you're coming from. Sure that could destroy the world. I agree.
And it might be a part of the scenario as well. Perhaps the "aliens" will seek to sve us fro the collision. It's just a little brainstorming on possibilities is all.

I put this in the Faith, Spirituality & Theology forum because that list is largely comprised of events from Bible prophecy. Not to be exclusive just to make my point that all of this UFO activity and aliens stuff might the big lead up for all of it to go down. I'm not saying I am sure of this but I find it remarkable that all of those events could be triggered under that umbrella.

Do you believe we are in the end times?`

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Whammy no you interpret the info wrong, the book of revelations speaks of a natural event that occured and warns that it will happen again. It has nothing to do with Aliens or religion, its ancient man trying to record an event and pass it down through time as a warning that it will happen again and of course when the dust settles life will restart again that is the new age that is spoken of.

Well there are thousands of Bible scholars that will disagree with you on that. The events are accepted by most as what is forecast. Do you want to provide some Bible scholarship to provide evidence for your assertion?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Whammy, first off if you put aside the alien/religeous conotation on these recorded events the info stands out like a warning beacon.

End of times, who will know until it happens do I care am I scared no for these are natural events. One thing that does concern me that we may now have the technology to fake such events. That the power mad may use said technology to kill billions and use the faked event to start a new age and a new world religion, that is scary.

A natural event can be believed, you can try and survive it ( I mean Mankind) man meddling with nature and techno who know's where that could lead us or its concequences

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   

A plague will do a lot of it... biological weapons. Are you coming from he NWO is going to set it off frame of mind?

if so ... sure I think they are controlled by evil. So they are a big piece of it. But it is a spiritual war first and foremost.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Whammy there are people right now who want to reduce the worlds population and spirits dont come into it. If they can kill you with you thinking its devine intervention then that will make it even easier to carry out the deed.

Dont you get it as the old saying goes watch what you wish for because it may come true. In other words if enough people are on the spirual, religeous end of times trip some one some where might just orchestrate it and it wont be any god or supreme being no it will be a small group of very human and very evil men.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
With regard to the book of revelations those scholars as you put them are just part of the whole set up to lend crediblity to the continuing lie. I dont need to be a religeuos scholar to interpret what is blatant logic and not some religeous fantasy.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

iit's a Bible prophecy it is religious by definition.

I think you're just being kind of rude, so later...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Ok You said of the Angels...

What makes you think we would see them? I can't see a fallen angel resurrecting into the flesh.

The Bible clearly teaches that Angels can manifest bodies if they want to. The angels that destroyed Sodom walked through the city gates to save lot before they destroyed the city.

Gen 19

1 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 "My lords," he said, "please turn aside to your servant's house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning."
"No," they answered, "we will spend the night in the square."

And this one says we might entertain one and not even know it.

heb 13

2Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it.

On the anitchrist

That's whey there is an anti-christ. His power is given to him, by the beasts spirit. If the beast could do it on his own, there would be no need for the anti-christ.

My take on this is the Beast is Satan himself. Satan knows about God. He has seen him, Satan is very smart as well. Have you ever noticed that in the Bible Satan never ever tries to pretend to be God. It says he will appear as an Angel of Light. But not God. You see Satan is not dumb enough to try and pretend to be God. He needs a stooge to do that for him - a man. Only a man is that dumb. Enter the Antichrist.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Can you share a little more about the Ezekiel war?

"Gog" who is said to originate from "The Land of Magog" what country is that?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

The 'Land of Magog' is definitely Russia. This is explained in Genesis 10, or what is known as 'the table of nations.' Russia is referred to as Magog (the patriarch who settled the land), Rosh, or Scythia. All the same place. The great wall of China was also once referred to as 'The wall of Magog' because it helped keep the 'Scythians' out of China. In older historical works, Russia has been referred to as Magog, Rosh/Rush, and Scythia.

As for Gog. Some believe he is a human ruler of Russia (like Putin) while some believe he is a supernatural 'principality.' I've heard good cases for both.

Ezekiel gives a list of names in the battle and their roles. Cush, Put, Persia, Magog, etc. Those are all ancient names for Russia, Iran, Turkey, Ethiopia, etc. Jordan and Egypt are conspicuously lacking in the list of nations that would make up the end times coalition. Magog (Russia) is also assigned an important role.

It is interesting to see how the alliances are formed exactly as Ezekiel prophesied. Jordan and Egypt both made peace treaties with Israel in the 1970's so they are not in involved- just like Ezekiel said. Then the coalition that exists today and that Ezekiel prophesied happens to be a Muslim coalition against Israel. It's what all the nations have in common. But Ezekiel gives a special place to Russia. Ezekiel basically says that 'Magog' isn't all that excited about being in the coalition but they are the driving force anyways. This is fascinating because the treaty Russia signed with its Muslim allies mentions their responsibility to come to their aid even if they do not want to take part. In other words, reluctance.

After the cold war, many prophecy watchers demanded Hal Lindsey offer an apology when he claimed in the 70's that due to the prophecy Russia would have to be a super power. After its collapse, it looked like Russia had fallen by the wayside. But Lindsey held fast and told them to wait. Sure enough, here comes Russia rising in power again and are now allies with the required people.

The only country that is missing is Turkey but sit tight. The population is over 99% Muslim and even the pope urged Turkey to give up its E.U. application to join the Arab Union instead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join