It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts to think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
**Firstly this is a lengthly post, as I have not posted in a while so many thoughts are merged into a single thread here. If you do not like reading then this is not a post for you, but if you are interested in an in depth idea then please read on.**

(Hit Ctrl + "+" to enlarge text so that it is easier on the eyes)

Hello everyone, I have been in the backgrounds only reading and not posting for the last few months. But after reading a the thread by "Qwenn" titled "Are we being left behind" it really got me thinking. I have even had several dreams regarding these thoughts.

When I first came to ATS I was just behind the scenes, reading and never writing, but when I began my research on the NWO I strongly opposed so much that I think it hit a nerve. That subject alone is what made me decide to finally join ATS as a member and spread my thoughts.

As I previously mentioned I strongly opposed a single world entity in charge of all. But as time passed and I thought more and more it really is more of a necessity than anything. With the way the average Joe lives their life, (I do not consider those aware that theres a hidden 'truth' to be average Joes) being materialistic, crude, uncaring, offensive, insecure, thick headed and just plain useless. There truly is a need for a single world government, in order to focus our lives on moving forward and not back.

It has been said that after the third major war there will be 1000 years of peace. But what do you consider a major war?Civil War, Boer War,WWI, WWII, Cold War, Korean War, Vietnam War, Gulf War, War on Terror, and the possibility of WWIII. Well then who decides which is the "Major" war so to speak. War is war, and death is inevitable. The problem is that instead of waging war, and fighting because of our differences, we should embrace our differences and work to build a united world.

Think of all the money that goes towards manufacturing "Death Showers" (as Serj Tankian put it) to "Defend" or rather attack. All of the money that goes towards things like "Spy Satellites" just because someone is Paranoid that someone else is seeking to undermine them. If a single world government were in power we would not need to produce these products, nor would we be wasting valuable resources on useless junk.

I understand that some of you are also opposed to a single world government because someone somewhere has indoctrinated you into believing the New World Order wishes to kill you. And I personally can not say for 100% certainty that they do. But what I can tell you is, if you are of value then why would they waste your importance? Not to mention we are all born, we live and then die, that's the brutal reality of life. It's not how long you live that matters, it's how you live, and what you leave behind that makes all the difference. Instead of wasting your life, make something of it, do something that will change the world forever. Like those old commercials used to say "Nobody is good at everything, but everybody is good at something!"

If there was a plan to reduce 80% of the worlds population well that plan is in constant motion, because everyday people die. At the rate things are going we will kill ourselves before they ever get that chance. People in general are scared of change, whether it be for the best or worst. But nonetheless change is a necessity, and necessity is the mother of invention. This plan has been invented to assist humans into realization.

If we focus all of our energy together into moving forward think of what can be accomplished. There is strength in numbers, there is also intelligence in numbers. If we all work together as a single entity, instead of constantly squabbling amongst clans. The world would be better off in five minutes time than an entire year of the way things are currently going.

Think about it as Supreme equality, mass diversity, and world peace. I understand there will always be those black sheep. We are after all only human, and there are only so many emotions we can feel. However, it has been proven that people only reflect the environment they have been raised in. So therefore I propose that if we were to work together, every nation equal, the chances of there being "Bad" people would steadily decline to the point there would be no need for negative emotions.

Think about how people work together in times of strife, have you ever been through one of these times? Have you seen how good people can be, and how much can be accomplished? So why is it after the effects of the event have faded, we go back to our old selves?

If there was a single world entity in place and everyone was considered equal, we could then focus on ridding the world of its problems. Example, instead of using resources which will eventually become depleted, why not focus on free energy. Photo voltaics, solar heating, wind generators, geothermal, hydro generators, and magnetics. We could refocus on growing and harvesting hemp for the many amazing products and uses it has. Some would say it would cost too much, there's no such thing as it costs too much, because money is an infinite value. Once all is said and done, we could abolish a credit/monetary system and replace material gains with useful skills.

In order for something to be built right it has to be built from scratch. That is the reason Japan is considered the most technologically advanced nation on Earth. When the US dropped the bomb on Hiroshima, the Japanese were forced to rebuild. But instead of doing everything the way it was, they researched the most modern and advanced products. They rebuilt with the most up to date technology out there. Now look, they are about seven years ahead of what we have today. How does that make you feel?

I have so much I wish to say but I do not wish to bore you to death, so if you have made it this far I would like to hear what you have to say. Please tell me if this has maybe also changed the way you see the NWO. Until the next time, farewell and may my thoughts get you thinking.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I seriously hope those viewing are not just reading my warning and then discarding the thread. This is something I would like to seriously discuss, but can't do so with just anyone. You people are more than anyone, you understand things the Average person wouldn't. I want to see a reply Please!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by parry noid

Very well thought out points.

I think the only aspect of your approach that I disagree with is that you're viewing a global government with a utopian vision. Yes, it would be wonderful if this could be one world with everyone equal. However, if you've read up on the NWO (as it seems you have), then you'll also have to admit that there is nothing Utopian at all behind their design for a one world government. Under their plan, we all are definately NOT equal.

You also propose the benefits of an NWO without aknowledging the fact that the people are are pushing this direction are not ethical people that care about their fellow-man(woman). These are people that have consistently proven to cater to corporate and financial interests and consistently forgeo the well being of the general populace. Should it be these individuals who truly acheive an NWO, how do you think that bodes for people globally?

Idealistically, I would love what it is that you envision, but the realities of such an accomplishment just aren't there. Instead, we're looking at an NWO movement that is not focused on the betterment of mankind, but rather it's exploitation of mankind for profit.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Apsaroke is right, when the NWO takes over it wont be fun for the average joe, it will be like having the world as a concentration/work camp. Even though i still support the NWO, and would wish to help them attain the Final Plan for humanity. One thing i have to say is that it'll be very interesting.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thank you Apsaroke, I understand what you are saying. And I would like to comment that perhaps they are only out to benefit themselves and create a capitalistic society. I would also like to say that people in general only make a choice for two reasons, 1.Fear 2.Necessity. I think that because of all the information out there about the NWO we are choosing to not make that choice due to the Fear factor involved.

However even if the "elitists" choose to go the path you have mentioned and do decide to exploit humanity for material gains what good would it be with >80% of the population exterminated. I can guarantee they wont clean up after their own messes, and when the going gets tough they won't have their "goons" to protect them. So the only certainty in life is Death itself, they much like the remaining 80% will perish. And over time life on Earth will flourish once more.

Perhaps this situation has happened before, several times, example being Atlantis, and Rome, Possibly even before then. Which is the reason we are constantly discovering new things about the Earth everyday. Like the Baghdad Battery being thousand of year old technology but we had to rediscover the battery in the 20th century.

The victors write the pages in history, and then every so often some decides
to destroy that knowledge. How do we even know what we are being taught really happened? How do we know this isn't the second time we are reliving the now, but the plan for world domination was just revamped from what was learned the last time?

If it's meant to happen it will, and I just hope that if it does happen my "Utopian vision" will be the reality of it. And if not, I guess it's back to the Drawing board for humanity... Again.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think this is not a thread to be taken lightly, even if you don't like to read take it a paragraph at a time. It's more than just the NWO taking over, it's about being part of the solution and not the problem.

We can take action now and unite together. Why should there be some crisis take place that forces us to do so? I would like to spread this through out the world. But I have to start somewhere, So I chose you all because I know you will listen.

Fear not death, for it is inevitable. Live every day in an attempt to better mankind. If you choose to do nothing then you have no say in anything!

These are my words to you all....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's a good discussion, parry, and I'm glad you kicked off the thread.

I think you're right that some are basing thier decisions on fear. I would however, encourage you to look at how many people are doing so becuase of necessity and how many more people will have to do so out of necissity in the future as families continues to struggle under an economic burden that continues to get worse. IE Higher costs of living, jobs being moved overseas for cheaper labor pools, etc..

I've never been one to subscribe to the 80% mass-killing aspect of the NWO, but I will play devil's advocate with that position by syaing that I can understand why they would do such a thing. Quite simply, it is much easier to control a lower number of people. *If* we do ever see an NWO as deisgned by those currently leading us down that path, you're going to have very large numbers of the populace living in conditions that will force an uprising of some sorts. This would create instability in the process they wish to adopt. By population control, they are in a better position to "work the plan" with comparatively fewer disruptions. Basically -- What would you do if 1,000 hungry stray dogs showed up outside your house and wouldn't leave? Now.. what if those 1,000 hungry stray dogs showed aggression towards you every time you stepped out your front door due to their starvation?

I think it is very plausible that we are repeating events that have previously happened long ago. I'm a firm beleiver that mankind is "stupid" enough to continue to make the same mistakes over and over.

I think if history shows us anything about human nature, it shows us that such an NWO based on human equality is impossible, otherwise after how many thousands of years, we'd be there already. I think that history shows us that without a doubt, that it is human nature for three groups of humans to emerge: 1) Those who seek the control and power, 2) Those to meek to stand up against the first group and quickly succumb to the power and control, and 3) Those who die trying to abolish the power and control of group 1.

Humans simply do not play well with others. We see that in how we treat the earth, how we treat the other species that share this earth, and saddly enough, in how we treat others of our own species. I beleive that there are pockets of very, very good people. Unfortunately, I also beleive that these people are the anomalies to human genetics and behavior. Maybe one day, it won't be so.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Apsaroke, you are truly making this a very good discussion.

This is exactly what I was speaking about with intelligence in numbers, we (You and I) are two like minded people, who live nowhere near each other. However we were raised, be it completely different or partially the same have come to a similar conclusion.

I completely agree that mankind is so stubborn they are willing to make the same mistakes over and over instead of listening to the wisdom from experience. My example is that when you are a child you parents tell you not to do something, not because they wish to control you, but for your own good. Instead of choosing to listen to that wisdom you have to make that mistake on your own to discover you should of listened. The only problem is that we choose to not listen until it is too late.

You are right about the three types of people, however the one thing you are wrong about is the dying. Take Che Guevara for instance, he stood up against tyranny, he empowered others to follow, and for his actions he will live forever. Perhaps not in physical form but nonetheless he has eternal life because of his choice. He also inspired an entire group from section #2 to be more like those of section #3.

So in saying that, there are truly 3 groups of people it is much like Negative, Neutral, and Positive. The negative just like in an atom is constantly looking for the easiest path out. Power and control is that path, they attempt to charge the neutral ones into performing the negative deeds. However the positive stand their ground and have the power to charge the neutral ones into performing positive deeds. Thus creating a balance by lowering the power of the negative aspect.

Much like mentioned previously it has been proven that human behavior is a mirror image that reflects the environment which it was raised in. If we choose to shine a positive influence it will be picked up by others and reflected like a well lit room. Leaving the negative influence in the dark, and eventually illuminating that as well.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
As for the 1000 hungry dogs, I would get whatever food I had that dogs would eat and go outside to feed as many as I could. Then when the food was all gone I would do my best to gesture to the dogs to follow me. Dogs are very intelligent creatures and we don't give them the deserved credit. If they chose to follow me I would do my best to lead them to a food source. Once I made it that far if I did, I would then gesture for them to go off and live, because I am very confident their instinct would lead them to survive.

If that scenario wouldn't work, and the dogs chose to eat me instead, well then I hope I taste good because I know there wouldn't be enough to go around, and I would die knowing at least I could help out those who got a bite.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Regarding the dogs: And that is what makes you a good person, parry. For the record, I would do the same thing. In fact, I have enough barn and farm cats that I guess I'm already doing that in a sense.
However, running with this example, I'd offer that there are not enough good people..hence the existence of animal shelters.

I do subscribe to the pilosophy of "changing the world one heart at a time". It does have an impact and it is a positive impact...it's just that there are too many hearts and such little time.

What I foresee (whenever it comes to be) is that people like you and I will gravitate towards each other and create pockets within society. As things worsen around us, perhaps those pockets not only align with each other online, but also geographically out of some future necessity to do so. However, these groups will not be large enough nor organized enough to stand-off where the real power is lieign at this current time. Hence, the NWO rise is left to those who have been turning the NWO wheels for decades already. That's why I'm a firm believe that an NWO will not be good. You simply have the wrong group of people at the helm of the ship.

But if you think about it, it's only natural that it is transpiring this way. Good hearted people with good souls simply do not pursue control or dominance. they are quite content doing their own thing and being surrounded by those they love. In order for this group of people to rise into power, I'd offer up the position that they would have to forego the very principles that make them good people to begin with. Good hearted people simply do not require that ALL people live by a set formula aside from basic decency. By our very nature, we do not have the "drive" to create a global governmental model as any such global model goes against our inherent grain of individual liberties, freedoms, and choices. Make sense?

If you review history, name just one civilization model that rose to greatness by establishing that all individuals were equal. And if you do find one...find one that still flourishes today. Communal living and tribal living were the closest our history can offer up, imo. And again, these have pretty much been obliterated becuase the "nature" of such people living in those models simply could not foresee or be prepared for the atrocities that bad people are willing to extend to others. It also requires the complete abandonement of personal gains and the acquiring of material wealth to acheive in a true form. One truly has to not care that they are sharing the last crust of bread with their starving neighbor. I don't know too many people that could do that in this day and age where we are taught in a capatilisitc society that personal acheivement and gains is the end all of everything.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well spoken, I completely agree with what you are saying. It is very true that those who are good hearted simply do not desire power. My wife asks me all the time why do I not get into politics. Every time I tell her the same thing, "Simply because it goes against what I stand for." I would much rather have people ask my advice on life than me having to bark orders.

The only model that comes to mind in the essence that he has lived for many many years and will continue to live on is the Dalai Lama, but even still I'm not sure they practice equality. But I do know that the monks are very highly regarded amongst the citizens.

But I will say that if infact the NWO happens the way the majority thinks it will then I for one will not have any part of it. However I do believe that the world does need to unite because the fighting is childish and unnecessary. One day there will be unification of all nations and I hope I will be there when it happens.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Ahh.. the Dalai Lama.....I am a pagan, but he is my favorite spiritual leader. Very nice choice, parry. I think it would be safe to say that in exploring such an area as the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan monks, is that they have been able to maintain a spiritual freedom. Their country most certainly isn't free, their people's most certainly aren't free, and after the shootings of monks a while back, it's safe to say that their spiritual freedom is also being challenged.

I agree the fighting is childish and unneccessary, but that is human nature. For some reason the human animal is simply not capable of putting aside differences when trying to gather in large numbers. We do much, much better in small groups of like-minded individuals seperated by enough land-mass to not have those groups bump into each other.

If the NWO comes about and those of us who refuse to partake end up grouped together somewhere in the mountains or where-ever, I do hope that I am lucky enough to be around people such as you, parry. While the rest of the world goes to heck, at least our piece of the world will be quite nice.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Apsaroke, Hey I haven't been on for a while but I would like to say, Isn't that just a weird coincidence that very shortly after I mention the Dalai Lama as a leader who practices peace and is still around the whole Tibetan crisis occurs!?

It's like someone somewhere read this post and decided "well it won't be peaceful for long!"

I agree that I would like to find like minded individuals such as you my friend to have as part of the "alliance" so to speak. However I know that for every one of us there are 100 of the opposite, that being said we will have a small group. Not that it's a bad thing, it's just I would like to save as many people as possible, but at the same time not risk having to succumb to the bad ones. If things do happen the way people are making them out to be, I hope you like soup and beans. Cause I got lots!

top topics

join