It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Multiversal Space Colonization + Advancement Organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hails! Just want to send out an invite to our new web community, here...

The Multiversal Space Colonization + Advancement Organization:
The MSCAO Web Community
AKA "Multiversal"
MSCAO.999.Org...
Established February 29th, 2008

Feel free to post about your site/project, too, in the Promote Your Site forum, it's open for you guys!

Basically we are working on a pro-space colonization NGO non-profit alliance, to forge the creation of space colonies, and support space advancement in that vein. Right now, we have free hosting for our forum, so it's a free area, and there is no business aspect to people moderating the forum, etc., so everyone is allying and volunteering participation out of passionate interest! Our hosts, Forumer, they take care of space and bandwidth for us...

Space colonization is the obvious main theme with it all, and the forums thus far include Space Colonization, Human Space Missions, Space Resources, Space Applications and General Space. Definitely will branch these out a bit in the future, so your ideas are welcomed... This includes subject focus and mobilization to support colonization, as well as specific sooncoming colonial missions, including projects we are formulating on there.

The 'Advancement' part of the Org title is there to include other general matters, and we have a General category of forums, as well, including Environmentalism, Wildlife Conservation + Animal Rights, Health + Nutrition, Sports + Fitness, Spirituality + Religion, Political Science + History, General Science, Metal Music, Rock Music, Folk Music, Classical Music, Punk + Hardcore Music, Raprock + Rap Music, General Music, Visual Arts, Literature + Poetry, Movies, TV + Web Shows, Computer Science, Video Games and a General Discussion forum, for everything else. Also, for personal blog type matter, we created a Member Blogs category/forum, and some other forums at the bottom. The site forum style is phpBB, and we have it arming up to the teeth. It's an excellent style, we are adding videos and pics, right in the posts, as well as other things. The phpBB3 Olympus upgrade is coming very soon, as well, all data automatically transferred into the newer [+ even more awesome] system. It's based out of Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, this is an invite to come network your site and projects with ours, and I hope some of you might be interested in space colonization, or other things, and come participate and be part of some of the many projects people are formulating, planning and doing!

Our birthday is leap year day, and for much of February we have been getting things going a bit, until shortly beyond the official opening day to start spreading the word!

Lastly, since this site was founded by people out of pure passion and interest, you can find a free area to speak on what you will, free of commercial, political, or societal exploits, always and forever. Our host, Forumer, actually stipulates there can be no such violations, anyways, so consider that carved in stone. I hope you can visit us, join up and be part of our web community, too, and help the cooperative become something radical and refreshing into the inifinite!

Thanks, Take Care, Have A Great One,
Paul Vincent W. Whalen AKA "V I N F I N I T Y"
MSCAO.999.Org...

new topics

join