It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of the people of earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
please note that i do not have any proof that this is going to happen

well here is how i think the world is going to end

in 2009 there will be an unknown cold war so with countries making bombs missiles etc etc in 2010 there will be war going getting worse by the month until 2011 there will be so much waste that have come from nuke-clear missiles that the land would start dyeing by 2012 the human race would have almost destroyed itself please note that by now the earth has been badly damaged by climate change getting hotter Antarctica would have melt or has already melted flooding the sea,s any other ice would melt also and so then by 2013 we will almost be all dead apart from people that have not been hit yet most likely far away places from the wars that have been going on but unlikely so by 2014 everything would be dead earth will never be the same way again now being in 2014 only high standard people will still be living a hell on earth seeing that its extremely hot and simply going out side would kill you now seeing that there are so many hidden gadgets and gizmos made by area 51 and alien tech that they could recreate a sun and ether use or power or some other power that still exists in our new dead world so what this all equals up to the worlds populous would be totally wiped out by 2014 - 2016 but all this is saying a lot and like i said its what i think its my idea i have no proof only words and who knows how the world could end this could be one of many possibilities

[edit on 4-3-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
please note that i do not have any proof that this is going to happen

well here is how i think the world is going to end

in 2009 there will be an unknown cold war so with countries making bombs missiles etc etc in 2010 there will be war going getting worse by the month until 2011 there will be so much waste that have come from nuke-clear missiles that the land would start dyeing by 2012 the human race would have almost destroyed itself please note that by now the earth has been badly damaged by climate change getting hotter Antarctica would have melt or has already melted flooding the sea,s any other ice would melt also and so then by 2013 we will almost be all dead apart from people that have not been hit yet most likely far away places from the wars that have been going on but unlikely so by 2014 everything would be dead earth will never be the same way again now being in 2014 only high standard people will still be living a hell on earth seeing that its extremely hot and simply going out side would kill you now seeing that there are so many hidden gadgets and gizmos made by area 51 and alien tech that they could recreate a sun and ether use or power or some other power that still exists in our new dead world so what this all equals up to the worlds populous would be totally wiped out by 2014 - 2016 but all this is saying a lot and like i said its what i think its my idea i have no proof only words and who knows how the world could end this could be one of many possibilities
...all i want is peace on earth...

new topics

join