It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

males won't be able to sire children due to gender bender chemical pollution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
smaller penises, other physical feminisation, dropping sperm count, wanting to play with dolls...and its affecting the animals also

Maybe we should be heading for the hills.

Singing starlings and why thousands of babies who should have been boys are being born as girls

Scientists at Cardiff University have discovered that the brains of male starlings foraging for worms at a sewage treatment works in South-West England have been subtly changed by being contaminated by oestrogen from the contraceptive pill and hormone replacement therapy (HRT).

The female hormones - present in women's urine, and passing through the sewage treatment unaffected - caused the part of the brain that controls their song to grow much bigger, causing them to sing at greater length and with even more virtuosity than usual.
Is this also the culprit behind the growing numbers of gay people?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
There's estrogen in the chemtrails!
j/k couldn't resist. I know its crazy right? I've always been used to it, but, really, there has to be some fakers out there these days or they have done some major recruiting. j/k?
Probably just the acceptance on tv that makes the biggest difference in everything.
Or is it the species trying to slow down production? were all androgynous as far as i'm concerned so either way it makes no difference to me, just so long as its not estrogen in the chemtrails...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Most telling of all to me in the article is the realisation that the UK is responsible for this in the EU because of the Bush government in the USA:

You would think that all this accumulating evidence would long since have sparked alarm in governments worldwide.

Far from it. When the EU drew up its first comprehensive controls on chemicals two years ago, it largely exempted gender benders from them.

Britain, under Tony Blair's leadership, was largely responsible for this exemption, and confidential documents show that it obediently acted to water down the controls following direct representations from the Bush administration - almost unbelievably putting the interests of foreign firms above the health of British children.

Of course, having far more girls than boys and having the boys 'sexed' as homosexuals serves the goals of perverts like those in power in the English speaking world who serve the globalist agenda to decimate the human population of earth so that a more controllable number of people may exist under the protective care of the √úberstate.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Also, don't forget those fabulous efforts of the U.S. military and intelligence communities to build a gay bomb.

I suspect they probably did quite a lot of open air testing on that priceless piece of perversion.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

Actually the cause of having more females being born is from degredation in the y chromosone. Not any sort of pollution.

Read an article about it a while back.
As Y Chromosome Shrinks, End of Men Pondered

As for the gay women. Well that has to do with how it has gained more acceptance in society (they don't get killed anymore) and then you have the recruiters out there and people that are able to be swayed.
I always classified homosexuality as a psychological thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by reject
smaller penises, other physical feminisation, dropping sperm count, wanting to play with dolls...and its affecting the animals also

I spend a lot of time looking at guys and don't see any of these effects. I do know what they look like because I know a few men who are transgendering (I also know some women who transgendered -- encounter them at science fiction conventions.) They don't look like the rest of the population.

Is this also the culprit behind the growing numbers of gay people?

No... and the numbers aren't really growing. It's just that they're no longer killed when they come out of the closet.

Homosexuality is present in all the vertebrates that we've studied. In a number of civilizations (Sparta, for instance, and Athens and Japan and Egypt (where homosexual relations between some of the gods are mentioned)) it was encouraged -- or mandated by religion and custom as in the case of Sparta. It was present in some early Christian communities and there are ceremonies (written documents) about two men marrying.

new topics

top topics

join