It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Father, The Son and The Daughter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Quite an interesting and NEEDFUL correction in the theological calumny which manifests as the apostasy. How does one begin to incorporate the highly secretive and hidden notion of the most glorious and holy daughter into the NEW or final dispensation?

I personally am in LOVE with the idea and acting out of necessity have forthwith spilled the truth of it to those who are shall I say yet to be enlightened. A full schooling would take to long in my anxiousness to let the sightless know that they have a mommy in addition to a daddy.

Any ideas on how this can be explained scripturally?

Peace and Blessings.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The bible does a pretty good job of explaining her fairly well. She's capable of so much, the possibilities are endless.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

Of course your right Ben, The difficulty or at least perceived - I worry far to much - is in how to break the news to the 2 billion plus minions of self-satisfaction that their is another, equally as bright and equally as beautiful and in my personal opinion exceedingly so, without shattering their tender little hearts - rhetorical. Smooooooooth is the name of the game.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
After being an Arian for years (believing that God existed before his Son was begotten) I decided that does not go far enough.
I have adopted unitarianism. Not Unitarian, like the church, but unitarian as in believing in one God.
All the theological twisting of logic to suppot the dogma of the trinity is self destuctive and takes away from the glory of the one true God.
Some one can perfectly follow the Christian religion without having to suport the theory of the trinity.
If you want to follow the old dogma, just realize that you are following the same sort of thinking that says the sun orbits the earth.
Modern understanding of the bible does not support the trinity.

Your post is a good example of what can go wrong when you throw out the idea of one God. There is no limit to what you can end up with.
There is a nutural inclination for humans to gravitate to a group of three gods. It works out well for explaining away certain paradoxes.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

I understand what you are communicating but wanted to try and speak in a friendly way on theological topics that at least had a thread of familiarity so as not appear completely alien to my audience. Sorta of like the milk before the meat. However, I have found a way to address the teleological aspect of the trinity without going into to much further detail.

Yet in the truth of the Oneness of God, the word existed from the beginning as opposed to having had just one iteration and that would seem to be a necessary admonishment to those lacking insight into the actual nature of creation insofar as explaining the importance of developing a closer spiritual relationship with God and how we should all like to make ourselves suitable for reception of such knowledge. It would seem to me that only certain details which go into depth on the phenomenology of spiritual communion, should be skirted, but that those basic tenets of how to achieve union need to be explained in great detail so that the beauty and symmetry of the word of God can be seen clearly. Instilling in its recipient a desire through lack of fear that the possibility to reach a true semblance of form with God can be achieved. This would necessarily entail at some point, the revelation of duality.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The trintiy is still intact and implanted on every human body that wasnt cloned....

Mary is our mother, it is said that every grace passes through her heands by Gods will..

she becomes all christians mothers, and thats why the bible says every generation will call her blessed....

peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Inverted_VaV

I guess you were excited to anounce to the world a great revelation.
My intent, by responding to your revelation, was to go ahead and anounce my own personal revelation.
The religious aspect of BelowTopSecret seems, as late, to be pretty dead.
I welcome any thoughtful discusion, here, on theological subjects, even if it is in direct contradiction to my own personal beliefs.
I am happy enough to listen to your thesis, and hope you feel free to go about your atmpt to enlighten us.
I would like to go ahead and comment on it, I think that is the idea, here, of having a forum.
I do not expect anyone to agree with me, so I do not want to make any of this personal.
I do not think the idea of having a male and female god is anything new, and is probubly the oldest form of religion.
I think the only revolutionary idea about God would be the concept of a single God.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Your revelations are equally as important as mine and I would enjoy discussing them with you to both our benefit.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Inverted_VaV

I see you haven't added much to this thread.

Do you feel by explaining it, that you would come across as boastful? Like you know something others don't?

No matter what you do son, it's gonna come across with a gnostic theme, and that is going to upset a lot of people.

I can explain it easily with scripture, but I would love to hear your take on it.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I have to amend a previous post on this thread to say that a better description of my belief would be nontrinatarianism.
I believe in the bible.
I do not believe that God is unified in the person of Jesus.
I believe that God created the universe, but with the aid of helpers who may have been considered as lesser gods, by the writers of Genesis.
The Gospel of John was not named for the writer but for the voice in the wilderness, the prophet, John. The word was made flesh and he was the leader of the movement to reform the religion of the Jewish people.
Hebrews was written to Jews to explain the superiority of the priesthood of Jesus.
It would have been understood by the expected audience, but was apparently missunderstood by the later former pagans. They had a problem with picking from the numerous quotes in Hebrews, the references to the son of David, from the quotes of David describing God.

[edit on 6-3-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Myrtales Instinct

Boastful is exactly what I am not. At least I do not wish to be labeled in such a manner and if i have portrayed myself as such, I apologize. I am nothing special and certainly no more important than the least in the kingdom - this I know.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
excuse me if I have misunderstood this, but isn't this similar to Davinci Code? The hunt for the holy grail is the woman who carries the blood line of Christ.

Maybe that is the Daughter, but then I would expect it to be the Mother, Daughter, not the Father, Daughter.

Without the Mother or Daughter, what have we got? The end of the line, no more babies, so no more Son's. No more life.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inverted_VaV

"How does one begin to incorporate the highly secretive and hidden notion of the most glorious and holy daughter into the NEW or final dispensation?"

Nothing of which is in the Highest form of Love is ever in secret or in hiding, with one exception. Her protection until her full becoming. In which we are approaching.

It is solely man made error and lust for power that has created the distortion of the higher laws. In which all things are used for perfect benefit, as man made error in her stifling will indeed create her opportunity to rise and be honored in the perfection of womanhood, setting straight the error in which women have become in this age; head strong, disobedient, defiant, selfish and unwilling to submit to those designed to be head of the household and honored as such; a rightful and deserving man.

If it be you wish to incorporate her virtues within the elements of your own life, the place to begin is self education in which many resources are becoming available. The submissive wife project at submissivewife.org, books such as 'Husbands Who Won't Lead and Wives Who Won't Follow", "The Politically Incorrect Wife", "The Surrendered Wife", and "The Proper Care & Feeding of Husbands". These are just a few beginning resources in becoming more like her.

Further, the concept of giving all of one's self in order for complete fulfillment should be greatly taken to heart in learning deeper aspects of who she is.

For her rising, it is not necessary for anyone other than herself, her God, and her Husband to bring this forth. In this patience as she is, is incorporated into ones own life. And it is the pure life of the individual and the individuals growth that is of the greatest importance, as she seeks no glory of her own, but the glory of becoming for all.

"I personally am in LOVE with the idea and acting out of necessity have forthwith spilled the truth of it to those who are shall I say yet to be enlightened. A full schooling would take to long in my anxiousness to let the sightless know that they have a mommy in addition to a daddy.
"

As truth is, the schooling itself does not need be long. It has in all actuality already happened. It is self choice. Human understanding as it is, will choose it to be longer than the needed process. If it be the will of the whole, instantaneously it could happen. but it will not be so, as the people as a whole will not choose for such.

It is more than delightful to see your Joy! Thank You for sharing your heart felt desires with others that both Man and Woman are to be honored eternally. i say this gently for your own well being; be not be discouraged when they heed you not. And if it be you are, i ask the as a sister of the Almighty God whom created us both, please seek to become your fulfillment of your own Godly and Womanly beautiful nature. Discover the submission inside you to His Will and your will that you have already chosen long before coming here. Seek that which is already in you, for you too are her. And know how deeply you are Loved for every true hearts desire you have, followed by action in accordance.

i say this because the world requires more drastic measures for complete understanding. Thus the reason of the second coming, as it is the only way that people will listen and choose differently.

His Love is pouring forth, and it will come both through daughter and son. Daughter is to guide the way in the last of days, as Son leads her for her protection, aids her ability to speak to the world, and provides the joy necessary she feels in serving Him that they may speak clearly. They come as One.

"Any ideas on how this can be explained scripturally?"

The scriptures were written during the time of Constantine, in which he commissioned the bible to be written as to help the church of Rome gain politically power. The scriptures were altered in order that priesthood would have sole jurisdiction. Thus it is in not complete. However it is perfect, as man did come before woman, in which we have learned in accordance to the hierarchy and natural law as we should. The second law given was that of eternal marriage through the LDS church. In which the church is at fault for holding at bay the free will of all to be of choosing nature in understanding our path, considering some unworthy when all are worthy. Which is perfect. In this action, it gives way to the opportunity of bringing about the third Higher Law of Love, in which to complete One, it is delivered by Her. Man, Church, Woman. The trinity, as all have come to know, and will be able to recognize when she arrives with him. The scriptures you seek have yet to be delivered. Please use references of self education within the second paragraph, that you may be preparing for when they do. Furthermore, scripture alone is not healthy as church alone you can not experience life through. It is time to step out from the walls and begin to live and walk Love, as life itself is the Church, or so shall be when the second coming is here.

Then it will read: Man, Life, Woman = The Holy Trinity.

Love always,
Laon

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Thurisaz -

It is the daughter and son whom the Father sent. As without either male and female babies would not come...

Yeah? Don't ya think??? i saw mother and daughter and it just didn't make sense, because ya need little eggs and squiggles (sperm) to bring 10 happy fingers and 10 toes, with one heart, one brain and one smile!

And yes, the da vinci code holds a vast amount of truth to it. You would be greatly surprised. Not all of it, but at minimum many truths of her portion. However, they could not write of his. Which is quite humorous really. Because the catholic church did not for see gods intent of taking the second law (the first law being the old and new testament, in which they completely dominated. And they surely did not see a second law even coming because their intentions were turned so much so, to bad things that they couldn't see straight with their spiritual eyes) and provided its information to the most devoted source of people of the time, in which resided within the Americas. In which the catholic church lost its control over the grail, in which is actually man and woman.

While the movie itself is over exaggerated in the chases (lol), she has been fully protected her entire life, while he has remained free to explore the entire world, learn of it and it's people that he may be ready to guide her when the time comes.

love always,
Laon

top topics

join