It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

real life superpower:1003 lb deadlift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I can't even imagine lifting something like that, 455kg. That is insane. That is half a ton, almost. I can hardly lift 25kg.

Is anyone here like me, a weakling who feels like he wants to be the strongest guy who ever walked or will ever walk this earth?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
3 words

steroids

ronnie

coleman

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

now who says bodybuilders aren't strong?

i have seen ronnie do 1,000 pounds with something, i dunno if it was a deadlift or not, i am 99% sure it was ronnie doing a deadlift in one of his newer videos, because i saw the 800 pound one he did, and then after that in another video i saw the 1,000 pound one (not the youtube videos, the actual full length pre olympia training videos)

either way...you simply do not get this strong without steroids and other drugs

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

I think it might be possible without steroids, these guys do train everyday, it's there lives. This guy on the other hand....

more pics

There was a documentary done on this guy, (on the learning channel I believe) his name is Greg Valentino. He was a steroid dealer, so had no problem getting it. It was called, 'the man whose arms exploded'.

[edit on 3/4/08 by AcesInTheHole]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
AcesInTheHole

i saw that

scary lol

he started out as a legit bodybuilder who naturally had big arms, then he just went mental

i don't think you can naturally deadlift 1,000 pounds, or even 800 twice like ronnie coleman

i used to compare nfl player numbers to the body builders and strongmen cause the nfl lineman are the same size most of the time, but i dunno how clean the nfl is anymore so...

(dwight freeney was the same height and weight as this french bodybuilder who squated 650 and was crushed, freeneys squat was 635 at the time, and he aws supposed to be running 4.3 - 4.5 40 yards at like 270-280 pounds...)

[edit on 4-3-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

wow, I bet if he tried hard enough he could flex his muscle through his skin. POP! looks like a real life Popeye!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I want to look like this guy

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

OMG Is that pic real? How the heck does that guy walk? That can't be real.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
reply to post by reject

OMG Is that pic real? How the heck does that guy walk? That can't be real.

.............are you serious? is it real? of course not

new topics

top topics

join