It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
The bible says the antichrist is supposed to come from somewhere in the middle east right? Well Barack's father is Kenyan and his mom's american. Possibly the bible meant the middle east of Africa as in Kenya? The bible says he will be very appealing and will decieve us.
I dont know?
What do you guys think?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Hmmm.

I think that anyone can be called an antichrist.

Say you don't like Jesus and you perform sacrifices.

That's an anti-christ isn't it?

I don't think there is a all mighty anti-christ.....

and I know Jesus died for us all, but I don't think god would allow a anti-christ, and even if he did, in this dimension, I don't think it'd be allowed.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sumperson
The bible says the antichrist is supposed to come from somewhere in the middle east right? Well Barack's father is Kenyan and his mom's american. Possibly the bible meant the middle east of Africa as in Kenya? The bible says he will be very appealing and will decieve us.
I dont know?
What do you guys think?

Totally agree with you. He has to be it! that's why you or anyone else shouldn't vote for him!.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I know it's a little off-topic, but if you slam a Christ and an Antichrist together, will they obliterate each other in a vast explosive release of pure energy?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sumperson

I think that there has already been a whole slew of threads on this very same subject. There is a search bar.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I dont know?
What do you guys think?

Obama is just another lying politician who will say anything to get your vote . He would make a great car salesman as so many people believe the crap he is spewing out of his mouth.

Is Obama the Antichrist? Not a chance, but he is a showman just like the preachers you see on TV and people get caught up in the act and try to make Obama something he is not.

Obama is just a Ni##er plain and simple and he uses people to get what he wants and when he gets it he will have forgotten all about those who voted him President.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
Obama is just another lying politician who will say anything to get your vote . He would make a great car salesman as so many people believe the crap he is spewing out of his mouth.

Obama is just a Ni##er plain and simple and he uses people to get what he wants and when he gets it he will have forgotten all about those who voted him President.

Ouch, is that a tinge of racism in their? Not sure color has anything to do with ones attitude? I mean there are collective 'pain bodies' as Eckhart Tolle has pointed out, but to generally label...well anyway.

Actually they play the black part up a bit...hes half white which is all white.
You wont see a full fledge African becoming president or Chinese person for that matter.
Why? Because they are not qualified? No people arent ready for that yet...its even amazing that a women is running for president...though here in europe thats not an issue as it might be in parts of the states.

But I do agree he is a sham...but that is only because he reflects mass consciousness.
People only get what they are ready for collectively, and they are as shallow as he is. Is that bad? Its not good or bad, it is as it is - but its good to see it so that you can make a conscious choice either way and stop blaming people (presidents) for the problems.

Has anyone noticed that each president never fulfills a promise...or later is looked at as heroic when in the time of their presidency it was riddled with issues? Of course if you looked closely, a person would have to analyze their selves to see where they are at. After all it was them/their mentality that supported the representative to begin with.

"Wonder what would happen if none of us would vote" - Larry Norman

Someone would say you freedom would be taken away and martial law.
But who could implement martial law if no one picked up the gun.

Hate to say it, but the "buck stops here". Instead of everyone waiting for someone else to be the first to put down the gun, make change, create peace, etc. they need to make this choice themselves and then deal with the consequences. Anything else is superficial and you would be led by a leash by an administration you put their.

Make sense?

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer

Wow, that is special. Really.

Answer me a question, could you? What in the world let you think that was appropriate language to be using in the forums?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I dont know?
What do you guys think?

Lots of people have been appealing and have decieved us throughout history; what makes Barack Obama any different other than the fact he has a different skin-color than other American Presidents, and his name hasn't been Anglenized?

The Bible doesn't say anything about where the Anti-Christ will come from; before making posts such as this, you might want to check to see what the source your misquoting actually says.

But let's play pretend. Let's say the Bible really does say that. Why would the writers consider Kenya to be part of the Middle East? Much of Europe lies as far away from the Mid-East as Kenya does; would they then consider Europe to be part of the Middle East? Or is it just because Kenyans have a different skin-color than you that you think they would be considered "Middle-Eastern?"

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Please use the existing thread to continue discussion.

Barack Obama will be The Anti Christ

Thread Closed.

top topics

join