It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

13 bloodlines of the Illumanati

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

Just figured out what G= G.A.O.T.U. duh my bad it was staring me right in the face Grand Architect Of The Universe, but how does A = Compass and V = Square i'm curious how it antiquates into that theory.....

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Not bad, apparently a map which is the theological study of ones concept of ancient beliefs, the two pillers lead me to believe it's a Masonic concept....

TY...

Numerologically Speaking The Three Pillars (Read From Right To Left) Reveal 7 (=G) 1 (=A) 4 (=V)

G= G.A.O.T.U.
A = Compass...
V = Square...

Neat Eh... ???

Pay no attention to the haters i understand your gimmick you talk in riddles which might be off putting to some but i find your posts interesting and get what your saying.....

Anyway back on topic so you deciphered the symology of the theological picture you posted into numerology which leads me to my next question what does G.A.O.T.U. stand for when breaking down the symbols in the way that you did????

Usually, from cowan's perspective, it means Grave Acts Of The Underworld...
BUT! But according to the caballa, in my perspective, i see "GRAND ARCHITECT OF THE UNIVERSE"

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Just figured out what G= G.A.O.T.U. duh my bad it was staring me right in the face Grand Architect Of The Universe, but how does A = Compass and V = Square i'm curious how it antiquates into that theory.....

Shapes, like geometry would declare... A shaped like compass at 45 degrees and V shaped like square at 45 degrees.... lol

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Gees.......I don't see my name listed there. I have friends within those bloodline names. I think they screwed up on that, I belong there. Oh yeah, that's right. Great, great, great, great, great, great, great grandpa Apollo got Zeus mad at him.
All of us decendents became mice.

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

...like square at 45 degrees.... lol

Huh? A square, by its very nature, needs to be 90 degrees, otherwise it would not be square.

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

...like square at 45 degrees.... lol

Huh? A square, by its very nature, needs to be 90 degrees, otherwise it would not be square.

youre taking that out of context. Pinnochio said v-shaped like square. so maybe its a diamond/rhombus. Square turned on its side
edit on 3-12-2012 by Edgar806 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edgar806
youre taking that out of context. Pinnochio said v-shaped like square. so maybe its a diamond/rhombus. Square turned on its side

Really?

*sigh*

Do you even understand geometry?

A Square is a flat shape with 4 equal sides and every angle is a right angle (90°)

Notice the 90° part? That is where the Masonic Square, and evey other one, comes from.

edit on 3-12-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Ho opono pono

"Hoʻoponopono" is defined in the Hawaiian Dictionary[11] as "mental cleansing: family conferences in which relationships were set right through prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, and mutual restitution and forgiveness." Literally, hoʻo is a particle used to make an actualizing verb from the following noun, as would "to" before a noun in English. Here, it creates a verb from the noun pono, which is defined as
"goodness, uprightness, morality, moral qualities, correct or proper procedure, excellence, well-being, prosperity, welfare, benefit, true condition or nature, duty; moral, fitting, proper, righteous, right, upright, just, virtuous, fair, beneficial, successful, in perfect order, accurate, correct, eased, relieved; should, ought, must, necessary."
Ponopono is defined as "to put to rights; to put in order or shape, correct, revise, adjust, amend, regulate, arrange, rectify, tidy up, make orderly or neat".

Im afraid that goes for the bloodlines as well

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Shapes, like geometry would declare... A shaped like compass at 45 degrees and V shaped like square at 45 degrees.... lol

I see but what dictates what???, by that i mean did the Compass come because of the A or vise versa same with the V and the Square i'm trying to see what shape the theology took it's root in basically, were the symbols of the A and G that lead to the geometry means or were they taken from it?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
No blood line can keep its own unique upholding. I'm the direct granddaughter of Edward Bishop of Salems witch trials direct seed and look as I as a bishop say isn't everyone a princess isn't everyone a witch isn't everyone a stinky thinky son of a bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join