It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would one become a Demon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
the word demon comes from the word deamon meaning spirit so if you want to be a demon just let me kill you

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You cant become a demon. No Mather how hard you try.

When you die you stay dead until God resurrect you for your final judgment. Its either life or death my friend. That is what the resurrection and judgment is all about. There will be no demons or devils in Gods new heaven.

Knowledge is not love my friend. Knowledge makes you imagine to much evil. Only Love will give you the knowledge where there is no evil.

posted on Feb, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

wanting to be a demon is simply apart of our nature, man has always givin in to their darker more sinful personalities. that is why war and death is a most prominent part of our history, if ones dream is to become a demon it is only for the reason of acheiving personal unity, the same principles reveal ones wish to be a god, it is only natural for one to long to be one with his potential.

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
"god" simpley dosent exist, Satan has existed since roman times and jesus and all that crap. I have summened demons and met Satan. There is no way to become a demon but there is a way to empower your self to where you make your self a god

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
There is a way of becoming a demon, and it takes your entire life to complete the rituals. Which rituals i do not know. But there is a Satanic society, in Croatia and they have the rites of how to do it. But as i am told they are forbidden to give it to any one. They call themselves Mysterium Aloim and they deal with deep mysticism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join