It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would one become a Demon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Is there anything else that interests you other than demons and demology?
Are you interested in more neutral stuff or are you just drawn to the dark side?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
if maybe it was true you were able to become/summon a demon to become one if anyone knows you should tell me i want too become a demon or at least join them in some way

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Becoming a demon in the modern society is impossible because of the things you would have to do. you wouldn't have to pray to satan or somthing just give in to every singel emotion/disire without restraint. you won't get some kind of super powers but you will lose youre humanity for sure^^
but like i said if one would do so one would end up in prison in no time, so i wouldnt recommend it (by the way nice subject) ^^

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

I want to kill bad people make them suffer for what the have done To others and me

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
we are all demons and angels.there is no good or bad.no devil and the bible is all metaphors for the consciousness and the effects of enlightenment.my 2cents

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Well, you could start with a political science class at your local community college. I think the fast track is in law though. Most of our politicians have law degrees.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Satans not so bad, sign up

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Can a demon be considered good? If you became a demon and used what powers you gain for good, does that still make you bad?

posted on Jan, 13 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
i think the only way to be a demon is to do all 3 of the 7 deadly sins, murder 5 people and bathe in their blood and then resight the saitans bible

posted on Jan, 14 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
It's interesting, but all of this reasoning seems to be based on Christianity and what it says or does not say about demons...

However, "demons" are claimed by MANY faiths, and have varied definitions.... From a Christian stance, I'd say you can't become a demon (although you could be possessed by one). You simply are a demon, angel, or human by your creation (or in the demons' case, as transformed). But, you'd really have to define your idea of "demon" first, before embarking on the intellectual argument of whether one could become one, and how.

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

i dont think i am entirely human i can see 'ghosts' bt i dont know if i believe in them as i cud just be seeing things can ne1 help or tell me if they have same problem? they are everywhere my dreams consist of these words thousands against were to pay a creditor equity and were to speak against devil to give prayer , say carry and be willing to whirl out-of-the-way roads and say herrings be whence perhaps to spin uproar and to eat up life although i have decoded them they were in latin am i crazy i still not sure whjat to believe just a freaky dream maybe?

posted on Jan, 20 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

You want to be a demon? I can help.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join