It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would one become a Demon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
well to start of i was just looking thru the internet with nothing rely to do and wondered if it was posable to become a demon of course one might say there is no such thing you should rely ask a demonologist about that ( if you can find one ) now i have 2 ideas how to become a demon ( if you can ) my first idea is that you could do a satanic ritual and possibly lose your soul or you could constantly break all Ten commandments of God and worship satan i myself think that there is both good and evil in the world other wise there wont be balance

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Lol, you're either ALREADY a demon and just don't know it and or believe it enough, or you're just an illusionary misguided mind.

What makes you want to be a demon...?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
did i ever say i wanted to become a Demon ( altho it would be interesting ) its just that this interests me

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 6dark6energy6

Your second idea would make you an inmate in the closest prison rather than a demon, but sure you could try the first. I mean its a win-win situation: if the soul exists, you could sell it to become a demon. If it doesnt, it really wont matter.

Now, the only problem is that if Satan is the harvester of souls, you probably wont become a demon but rather be squished like a little bug. Everyone knows that devils and demons hate each other!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
well of corse there is something as a soul anyway if i did sell my soul to become a demon i would ask to become more power than that devil / demon a persons insanity is just another persons lost mind

[edit on 4-3-2008 by 6dark6energy6]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Arn't demons kinda something that just exists, you can't become on, they are immortal creatures are just kind of there...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i might know another way just die become an angel then defy god thats how in satan did it well basically he thought he could become stronger than god here are some other names for demons demon / Daemon / fallen angel

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The whole becoming an angel part is somewhat hard i believe. Gods a pretty smart cookie, he might just see you comin....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
posable you never know i think i would rather stick to being an angel than a demon tho

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
666 energy.....
I'll tell you the only way I know of becoming a demon, and it's some folklore that was passed too me by my mexican amigo Junior aka Lil Joker.

Gangster #1.

He told me that his uncle told him as a child, that if you're too go to a specific desert in Mexico, and call upon satan 3 times, By yourself, with the intention of evil doing, he will come before you and grant you wishes, and you are then property of him.

however, this freaks me out and I haven't thought about it until now.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
wow thats freaky better make sure that there no loop holes in the wishes

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

say do you know what desert there quite a few in that area

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
its a good question,

but I don't think it's possible...

I think the closest us humans can get to becoming a demon is being possessed.
and thats something I do NOT want to try.

perhaps your soul can become a demon after you die, but we're just gonna have to wait and see for that one.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
well to start of i was just looking thru the internet with nothing rely to do and wondered if it was posable to become a demon of course one might say there is no such thing you should rely ask a demonologist about that ( if you can find one ) now i have 2 ideas how to become a demon ( if you can ) my first idea is that you could do a satanic ritual and possibly lose your soul or you could constantly break all Ten commandments of God and worship satan i myself think that there is both good and evil in the world other wise there wont be balance

But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man:..(Matthew 15:18-20)

The heart itself is evil enough without having to engage a demon. People carry out demonic acts every day and we ask how anyone could be so evil? The heart of an individual can digress to such a corrupt state, that nothing is impossible, shocking yes, but not impossible.

There is indeed demonic possession, but in my opinion, the line between the degree of an indescribable evil heart and demonic possession would be evidenced by uncontrollable compulsion, no matter how you try to restrain or hold self back. When one is possessed, they are servant to the master of the house and under that authority.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I feel I have a definitive answer on this.

You can not become a demon

If you are in a weak place spiritually and you think like this a lot you might be possessed by one.

The bible does not tell us much about demons. But The Bible in conjunction with the Book of Enoch (200BC) we can ascertain that demons are the spirits of the Nephilim that were killed in the great flood. The Nephilim were hybrids of the Fallen Angels and human women. The Nephilm have bodies that can not be resurrected, which is why there are now demons... Demons look for bodies to possess.

Note demons are not fallen angels, Fallen Angels are far more dangerous (they can have bodies if they want to)

You can research and verify this info, I do not have time to link it all for you but its here in 1 Enoch and Genesis 6.

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This dear man is not something you want to get involved with.. You don't know what true evil is, and if you seen it face to face one day which I have many times, you would be scared to death.........

don't mess with that s***....

please.... The devil or demons are the type of souls that would throw a glass bottle at your head, laugh, have no remorse, and do it over and over again..

they are deprived of grace and love..

Man is this world losing its minds? Peoples understandings are lost...

peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ok let me jst say this i got such an odd mind its an unexplainable altho i am not evil myself i can think of over 1000 ways to torture people even tho i am not a fan of torture i laugh at other peoples pain

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
o come on what am i saying of corse i am evil if i had the chance i would wish so many people away from earth ( DEATH ) i also like violence blood and gore but i do not worship satan

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
You can become a dwelling place of "demons". Just radiate hatred and commit atrocity.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You do not have to worship Satan to belong to him.

To lead a Godly life you have to fight your sin nature (repent).
And give yourself to Jesus Christ.

I am a sinner. I struggle with sin. It is an upward battle to try to please God. I fail often.

If you are not struggling with sin, then the chances are you are sold out to evil. Satan prefers it if you aren't even aware of it.... his best trick ever is to have you believe he doesn't exist.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Bigwhammy]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join