It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refusal of Real ID

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
All I can say is go Montana, Maine, South Carolina, and New Hampshire. We'll see how long it will take them to break with threats from Washington D.C.

Personally, I don't think the new ID's are going to make anything any more secure than it was or is.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Let me splain something her Lucy.

If there was a alquida (don't like em so I don't care how to spell em) they could go to India. Go to a province that will issue a non picture work ID, they take that to a province that issues a non picture drivers license, they take that to a province that issues a picture drivers license, they take the picture license to get a passport. They get a stamp on the passport to come to the US or UK or wherever as a tourist. They come and throw away their passport and they are here. End of story.

If you don't believe me call a background screening company there and see what it takes to run a background.

I'm not singling out India. They were just the first example. How many do we need? Gee suppose folks from all over the world could come here on work visas the same way? You think these big corporations want to give up paying someone for half of what they are worth? Thats the bottom line. Greed will circumvent any system put in place to keep people safe. Follow the money trail to find the culprit.

If you knew what some of us know about the slop visas already in place....

new topics

join