How to Manifest a Chi Energy Ball

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well, not if they're voicing their opinion as fact, then these claims verge on lying (pathalogically or otherwise). Considering this forum is for studying the paranormal, just blindly saying "it's real, and if you don't agree you're " is not studying anything, except maybe the gullibility of people to believe something they want to, instead of using their rational minds to come to a sensible conclusion, possibly discarding a comforting notion or concept on the way.

So far, there's absolutely no evidence for Chi, which judging by the claims of it being such an elemental force/energy, there should be reams of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Considering this forum is for studying the paranormal, just blindly saying "it's real, and if you don't agree you're " is not studying anything, except maybe the gullibility of people to believe something they want to, instead of using their rational minds to come to a sensible conclusion, possibly discarding a comforting notion or concept on the way.

So far, there's absolutely no evidence for Chi, which judging by the claims of it being such an elemental force/energy, there should be reams of it.

Thing is, me writing stuff here wouldn't help, as you appear to have made up your mind anyway.

Look - honestly - I can't explain this stuff to you. Its something that needs to be experienced rather than explained. If you doubt it, try attending some Tai Chi classes and see what you can pick up.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I've not made my mind up. If I could see any evidence of it being real (and seeing as the claims made about what it can do are very, very physical, it should be trivial to engineer a controlled test to acertain that the phenomenon exists), I'd be its most vociferous supporter.

I shouldn't have to take a class in something to know it exists, that's what science is for.

May I suggest you take James Randi's offer up and get that $1m before he withdraws it? From what you say it should be easy enough.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I shouldn't have to take a class in something to know it exists, that's what science is for.

You do realise that with that attitude, no one would know anything, don't you?

As for the Randi quip - I don't want to prove anything to anyone. I have no need to.

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

"I shouldn't have to take a class in something to know it exists, that's what science is for. "

So why did you take science classes or did you just know all about the scientific theory from a gum wrapper or something?

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

I'm guessing your so sure of yourself that you havent or wont try the meditation...
thats cool and all, but please save us "kiddies" from you arrogance.
Honestly, it obviously bothers you that people experience things you dont because low and behold, here you are on this thread posting...
I don't think anyone here claimed to have super powers either...
The meditation calms you, and tries to provide clarity to the world around us...
I dont see anything wrong with this, and if anything, it would benefit everyone to try and reach some sense of clarity in their lives...

Please, don't come in late in the game and claim this thread is in the wrong forum... I don't see moderator on your avatar...

posted on Apr, 3 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
to everyone else, sorry I havent been around!
I thought the thread was dead!
but thanks for posting nonetheless!

JBmitch,
I am practicing the 42 forms, but at a very slow rate.
I'm only at form 7.
I've been running recently too and my legs are much stronger.
the first session I did my legs were shaking so hard! lol
much better now.
Hopefully I'll get some time soon to practice more, but I'm about to pick up a night shift to earn some money so I can volunteer this summer in either Thailand or the Galapagos! so, finding time might be hard!
either way, its great stuff, very relaxing.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Excellent, slow is the key, its hard to believe what a work out it is just moving like that,,,
Couple of other things:
-Chi energy follows ley lines,, normally working out around trees and running water seem to either draw Chi to it or makes it easier to focus (I choose my house for this specific reason).
-There are times when Chi flows at a peak and when it ebbs,, you'ed have to get a calendar from a chinese herbalist to know the times.
-When you start does your form begin with the arms extended and raise up and slowly down to your sides,, this begins the flow of chi....
--At the end of your form (where ever you are at) always take your hands (while in neutral standing positon) raise them up over your head (palms point inward) (it directs chi flow) and slowly bring your hands down the side of your head, then over the front of your body ,,
once you get to Dan Tien (the area just below your belly button) place your palms facing inward (you should be ready for an exhaltion at this point) exhale slowly and deeply and visualize the chi energy transferring from your palms into your Dan Tien (This is learning to "infuse" Chi energy)..When you are done (you can continue working with the flowing Chi engery until you are satified or the Chi energy seems to dissipate.
The last movement is exhalation and the palm rotate so they face the ground to release and residual chi circulating.
-The above excerise will help you focus on your aura (It will come) and the Chi energy as it comes in contact with your aura,, you will come across "Black spots) these are area's where Chi is blocked or there is a defficite of "Chi" from a blocked meridian,,you may need to see a acupuncturist in the future if the "Black spots" dont resolve.
- As the resident 'Chi" developes in your body ,, you will experience changes,, urges ,,dont be afiard... your body, mind and spirit are slowly meeting each other and it will effect how you feel and how you react to things around you,,,,first you will notice not being so easily agitated, you will simply notice more of your surroundings,, your diet will change too,,,
start your mornings with green tea and honey,, you body naturally hates white sugar,, and as soon as you get off it ,, the better you wil fee..

guess thats enough for now,,,
Slow,, and low,,, breathing sets the pace,,(breath from your abdomen)
arms and legs never cross your median axis ,, if you have to turn ,rotate your hips,,, your arms are just strings stuck to your shoulders.

Oh,, if you are a guy Thailand,, (hands down), if you are a chick and a naturalist,, than the other place may be interesting,,,

posted on Apr, 4 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

"Holy Avatars Batman!, get a load of those peepers....ice blue,,,,Zounds!

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I am no guru. These are just the humble musings of a spiritually inclined college student. I practice a millenia old martial art known as Hun Gar Kung Fu to us Westerners. This branch, which stems from the direct point of origin, has only one master left alive in the world today; from the Chinese hero Wong Fei Hung who fought in the Boxer Rebellion, to his disciple Choy Fong Loong, and to my master or sifu.
Nothing I claim is out of arrogance, a will to spread falsehoods, or to make myself look better on the internet, but rather careful research and personal experience. While we do not practice "Chi balls", we do manipulate chi energy in a myriad of ways. One of the more "unsophisticated" ways is Iron Palm training which is what allows a human being to do things such as dent steel with a fist and shatter rocks. It is IMPOSSIBLE to do Iron Palm training without feeling a serious amount of chi in your hands. It is always a child-like joy for me to see someone of a rational Western mind come to class and do Iron Palm. They always begin staring at their arms and hands by the third lesson in open-mouthed awe. It is joyful to see a human-being re-united with something we should have never lost contact with in the first place. I am not here to "convert" people, but since I am already on the subject if there are any "doubters" here that have tried to guide chi and couldn't alone, go to a kung fu studio and begin Iron Palm training.
Anyway, chi, as my sifu says, is all around us. It is a part of everything in existence. It is energy in its most basic form. Now, what does science say is also all around us? Zero-point energy of course. I see a corellation; furthermore, psi is chi as well along with Indian prana and Japanese ki. They are all the same energy just with different names. I would post more, but I am rather tired and am retiring for the evening. Besides, its more fulfilling to do your own research. If anyone wants "proof" from a linguistic vantage point, then look up how many cultures have a term in their native tongue for life-energy or zero point energy besides the four listed above. If I remember correctly from the paper I wrote last year on this topic, it is somewhere around 148 total cultures in the world with a word for chi. Now, ask yourself: Why doesn't any of the Romance or Germanic languages (save the Celtic ones) have a word for this energy which our ancestors utilized? It ties into Zeitgeist quite nicely and Esoteric Agenda quite nicely.
Should anyone feel offense to my statements, I apologize in advance. I am here to discuss, learn, and teach if I can, not to offend or argue. Best of luck to the ones who watched to much Dragonball as a child (you know who you are) (and it was just a joke) chi balls can be fun, but remember that in a sense you are literally playing with fire; fire that cultures such as the Chinese have studied for over four thousand years. You CAN hurt yourself.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Well, not if they're voicing their opinion as fact, then these claims verge on lying (pathalogically or otherwise). Considering this forum is for studying the paranormal, just blindly saying "it's real, and if you don't agree you're " is not studying anything, except maybe the gullibility of people to believe something they want to, instead of using their rational minds to come to a sensible conclusion, possibly discarding a comforting notion or concept on the way.

and this is a clear example of the fact that people who are left brain dominant to an extreme degree will have a tough time in 2012 and these years leading to it.
Public school and middle class society is taught to be left brain dominant as it has been for hundreds of years. Hundreds of years of the same thing, can do that as it shows.

sensible conclusions are irrelevant when you are dealing with transdimensional beings..

this power is real and its in everything...chi/prana/qi/aether/biomagnetic electricity is in everything.
The amount of electricity in a drop of water can destroy a six story building.
When you learn to focus BOTH sided of your brain you can in turn harness these abilities to a certain degree.
When your system is out of balance, as I can feel in different people, you tend to suck energy away from other people. This is common in a lot of people today, as it was predicted. When I meet people who are glowing with life and are truly happy individuals I get a magnetic resistance in the hands.
This is not real to you because you, like a majority of people in the US, are not connected with your energy source.
Believing everything is a lie because you cannot comprehend the complexity of the universe is no reason to discount this ancient knowledge.

I guess to sum it up, bro.....YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DONT KNOW

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

first question (and please no bs) how do you make clones?

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is the dirty truth. There is no Qi engery ball that you can manifest visually. Clearing your mind helps you with any task in life…but don’t fool yourself into believing you can become a street fighter and throw out energy balls at foes

If I were to ask any of the form readers here, I doubt anyone could truthfully say that they saw a friend manifest a Qi/Chi/Ki ball at will.

I tried this same practice with a candle I got for Christmas and was also able to put it out in the same matter as the videos subject did. This is no proof of a chi ball.

posted on Dec, 30 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"I guess to sum it up, bro.....YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU DONT KNOW "
I am sorry but it is you who "Don't know what you don't know".

There is an on going contest (I can’t recall the name of it…but when I find it I will post a link) that has been going on for over 10 years? The prize x million dollars (once I find the link I will fill the X in with the right amount…but I know it is over a million)

The purpose of this contest? To prove if super natural powers of any kind exists. All they have to do is prove that their power is real.
For example…on one test a person claimed he could find water in the ground with a rod of sorts. So they picked an area and dug pipes underground and had water flow through different sections of the pipes. Each time the water changed locations they asked him to tell where the water was. He was wrong every time.

This contest test “physics” , “healers”, and other people who claim to have super natural powers…yet no one was able to pass such simple test…well simple for those that would have such powers.

It’s funny that every board I come across like this will have many users who claim that at some point you can create a visual psi ball…but they are not at that level yet. It is however certain that none of you really witnessed a visual psi ball as they are not real

After all…if I could make one…I would be sure to s
how the people holding the mentioned contest and collect my money.

edit: I saw a poster above talk about the same contest, James Randi is the one who host the contest, thank you

[edit on 30-12-2008 by Exadon]

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Study Rieki - learn about energy ect. (not that 'fire balls' and such are real)... but energy can be manipulated and used.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join