It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manifest a Chi Energy Ball

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

well i can't make chi ball itself but i can do some stuff from Wan's old videos like that flexibility video and making your hands grow

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Your body generates Chi at a rate relative to your ability to focus and direct it,, through regular sessions of Taoist type meditation your "Chi" ball actually en-circles your entire body. The forming of a "Chi" in your hands is a beginners,, ability and it waxes and wans as you develope your skills and rejuvenate your "Chi " resevoir. It's natural external focus of resivoir is the Dan Tein a point just below your belly button, you can cause Chi to flow in and out of the Dan Tein through your palms. In standing meditation "Chi" is brought up from the ground through your feet up the external meridians to connect with your internal centers, from your head down to your Dan Tein. This process is started in standing meditation and known as "Dropping the pebble" and "Starting the Ten Thousand Things", this is done as a precusor in most Toaist forms.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

thanks again jbmitch!

do you have a site that you got all that info from that I can browse?
or is this just gathered info from research?

either way, thanks again, ill take it to heart

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What is the purpose of creating energy like this? once we free our minds of the duality that constrains us then we will see the energy that is great one can only hope that the pursuit of a skill such as this is not selfish and used only briefly as a means to gain experience

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
magic tricks are fun though arent they I am more concerned with what is really happening with the world's energy as a whole

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Oh yeah before i forget if you are studying this and others of the sort beware of the means by which you get to these levels there is a bad easy way and the great right way which one you choose is free choice you came into this world as an angelic being and you have an even playing field on one hand you can have the darkest of all energies(devil) or you can have a much more overwhelming power if you choose beware beware beware

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Its direct from my teacher / master/ sefoos or sefu: The style and discipline are mixed Northern Shaolin and Waa Lum Temple Kun Fu.
Master Richard Allen one of the few causians granted master status by the Chinese Waa Lum GrandMasters.
The point is there are many paths to the same place,,I lean towards the internal disciplines like Thai Chi Wyan as it heals physical, emotionally and spiritually. While as I'm older although strong for my age and condition (dietary neglect) and a prlonged period of blocked meridians and poor Chi developement do not make me a good candidate for external disciplines.
And quite honestly I really dont care about kicking some elses ass as ISBN 0-06-much as prefecting the style and reaping the benefits of health and healing and the ability to help others. However you'll have a very difficult time tuching much less hitting a Grandmaster of internal martial arts styles versus a grandmaster of external and most external disciplines lead to internal anyway ,, so its kind of a short cut for me,,,
Short answer..find a Sefu, convience him you are willing to dedicate yourself to the "life style" its more than martial arts, and you are on your way, its a life time journey.
If you are not sure about comittment and this is a fad but you would like to learn more,,,I suggest Chronicles of Tao by Deng Ming Dao, Harper Collins publishers ISBN 0-06-250219-0. I tried learning on my own , but you will end up like the young guy on Bullet Proof Monk,,, sloppy technique

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Therisonlyone
What is the purpose of creating energy like this? once we free our minds of the duality that constrains us then we will see the energy that is great one can only hope that the pursuit of a skill such as this is not selfish and used only briefly as a means to gain experience

You dont create it... it is ambient in all life forms on earth,,learning to harness Chi has many purposes,, and albeit there are many approachs to the dicotomy or duality of man versus spirit,, we still eat, sleep, and age,,and learning to control Chi can facilitate and aide in the natural progression of what life fate has given you.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Therisonlyone

Yeap that too,,, thats why you find a "Master"

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

thanks mate.
it's definitely something I've wanted to study for a long time.
unfortunately, I have so much going on in my life right now, that i will have to wait a few years before I find a master and make a commitment.
until then, I will have to go the way of the sloppy student...
better than nothing though right?

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

The only ceavat that I would throw there as it was already alluded to by Theo.. deep mediatation should not be taking lightly and should only be attempted with structured training. There are scary things,, resident evil that lurks in the ether world deep meditaion is the portal. A great deal of "good" knowledge is available through reading ,,we can go 2to2 on this if you want.

posted on Mar, 14 2008 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

UtoU, the internal mail system on this server ,,hehe

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jbmitch

hey jbmitch, totally did not see your last post.
I'll u2u you with any breakthroughs or questions I have.
I recently purchased a 42 step tai chi video and will begin to practice soon.
If you have any information you would advise me, feel free to u2u me as well!

-odessy

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Excellent! try to learn the style (whatever it is ) in phases,,natural breathing should set your pace (how fast you move). As your leg strenght improves,, slower and lower is more advanced and generates more power.

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This forum is supposed to be about paranormal studies, and yet we have massive amounts of baseless make-new-age-sounding-stuff-up-as-you-go-along posts, making one unfounded leap after another.

Just because you are convinced Chi exists doesn't mean it does. It means nothing, in fact. Seeing there is a massive amount of money on offer to any scientist who can demonstrate the existence of Chi, and none have, screams it doesn't exist. I know it's all cool to think you have super-powers, but please - humanity won't progress as fast as we should if even a small section of humanity is willingly dragging itself into the depths of ignorance by swallowing this garbage without any evidence, which for something this massive, should be everywhere. But it isn't.

Carry on playing, kiddies. Have fun.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Just because you are convinced Chi exists doesn't mean it does.
- It does to those who use it everday

in fact. Seeing there is a massive amount of money on offer to any scientist who can demonstrate the existence of Chi,

-Maybe these scientists are like you ,,convienced it doesnt exist and ergo dont pursue it,
-Not everything is about money,, typical materialistic skeptic

and none have, screams it doesn't exist.
-guess I'm deaf...I experience it everyday

I know it's all cool to think you have super-powers, but please
-I wouldnt know,, I dont have any super powers

humanity won't progress as fast as we should if even a small section of humanity is willingly dragging itself into the depths of ignorance
-I couldnt agree more with you , in fact in many ways humanity has digressed,, it appears we've already (as a race) attempted to blow ourselves into oblivion thanks to wonderful gifts from your emperical scientists.

by swallowing this garbage without any evidence, which for something this massive, should be everywhere. But it isn't.
-Well it appearantly leaves a "lump in your throat"!

Go ahead and play...
-Thanx Mom...I do enjoy a quite session of Chi Qung next to "Z" lake
in the evenings

This is what the 4th tirade of yours on the non-existence of Chi. do you have anything else to add, our like your Emperical buddies,, you are once again stuck in a dead-end path that your blindness has led you towards.

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
Just because you are convinced Chi exists doesn't mean it does. It means nothing, in fact. Seeing there is a massive amount of money on offer to any scientist who can demonstrate the existence of Chi, and none have, screams it doesn't exist.

Quite the opposite. Those who practice such things have no interest in proving it. Thats not their role.

Likewise, anyone who claims to be a "master" is nothing more than someone who makes a claim.

Humility, acceptance and learning are the key to all this.

Maybe you should have a look at some Taoist Philosophy

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
well, ive been makin chi ballz for a little wile, but someone sed they saw thr aura and tried to JUGLE a chi ball. how can you see your aura? and i cant evn get the ballz i make to leev my hands with out totaly vaporizing it maby i tried to push it awy to fast? WAT I DO RONG!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

someone sed they almost jugled thr chi ballz and saw thr aura. how do you see yer aura? and i cant even get my chi to leev my handz wthout it disappering. maybe i pushed it away to fast? WAT DID I DO RONG!?!?!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lfmskl

Chi energy ebbs through your body,, learning to harness Chi throught medittion is the gateway to both your answers What happens to Chi energry ,, it dissipates as you use it,, meditation and Qi Qong will help you bult up a resvior of chi energy in youir body, mediation will also allow you to see others aura and share chi with them,,

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join