It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manifest a Chi Energy Ball

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by THIseNdsnowoldKings
it eworks. Works better with 2 hand s though. can do it from about 6-10 inches away. hard to do continuously.

Glad it worked for ya!

I find that its harder to keep the ball the closer your hands get.
If my fingertips accidentally touch each other then I loose my concentration and have to start over to get the ball back.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Hyzera,

Master Wan got in touch with me on his forum.
Unfortunately, I dont think that he is going to make it over here, but I am free to relay messages from there to here.

so if anyone else has any questions, I'll gladly post them.

Here is the reply I received from one of his students after I posted your post:

thats brutally long so i only read the first part, but yea, they are the same - psionics forums lead me to daoism

from what i understand, they are the same, check out wan's video on chi ghosts, sound like a construct?

and here is the video that the student is referring to:

is this on the same level as psi?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy
Like I said earlier, Chi follows the easiest method to perform a task.
So, if you want to pick up a glass, you use your had to pick it up.
If you want to knock down an opponent, you use your fist, etc...

I fully agree with you. This is the most natural way of things. Nature always searches for the simpelest sollution to a problem, from the microscopical to the macroscopical scale.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Ok, so constructs in psionics are just Chi ghosts in Qi Kong?

So, what about birthswitches?

Edit-
I overheard some advanced psions on Psion Guild talking about modding a person's core or creating overlays in order to "turn on" certain abilities.

Is this done in Qi Kong?

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bashibozkedi

My Master told me not to attempt this as such things may start to lead an autonomous existence.

Really? Well, a chiball is considered a construct too so it's sort of like double standards here.

Making constructs is a very basic part of energy manipulation. A lot of psions do it, and I don't it's harmful at all.

Tosharu from Psion Guild made a very advanced construct. From what I remember him telling me, he started off by making a core that'll supply his construct with energy. Then once he was done, the construct finished "making itself". His construct is capable of storing his memories, so when he dies, his memories won't. Whoever he hands down his construct to, would be able to tap into the memory pool. He also said that his construct is capable of learning. So, give it a couple generations..his construct would basically a super psion.

I am no where near that level of skill. All I can do is make small psi-animals that die out within a few minutes.

Edit-

Just finished watching the video. I don't think he's making a construct. A construct is basically taking energy out of your body. Start programming it to be a certain shape. Program a task for it to do. Or if you want, do some advanced programming such as giving it a certain psychic ability, putting a "kill" switch to destroy the construct in case it goes haywire, and either shelling it or giving it it's own core so it can survive on it's own without you to recharge it.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Thanks Hyzera,

I'll add your question and comments to the meditation forum master Wan is a part of.

Your psion guild seems interesting, i might have to venture in there soon

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's not my guild.

I'm just a member. That is all.

The Psion Guild is a non-profit organization in the making. Its primary areas of focus will be education, training, research, networking, support, and defense of persons who use psi abilities (psions).

Psion Guild

The guild's been up and running for over 10 years. The people there are pretty well informed when it comes to psionics.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

lol yeah, I don't mean YOUR guild per-say, just the forum you are a part of

Master Wan responded to my last post:
He writes,

Chi ghost is a perfect example of "Chi follows the course of least resistance."

If you wish to do two things at once, and you only have one body... then your INTENTION has to choose which of the two wishes gets the body to use as it's vehicle. The other has to find another vehicle.

If mom and dad both need the porsche for different errands, One has to take the Ford. If mom dad and kid wants to take the porsche... mom gets porsche dad sports the Ford and kid jumps on the bike.

Same concept. Just because you have only one body doesn't mean you can't clone YOURSELF - heck, with modern science, you can even clone your body. But the self, "ATMAN" is a vedic secret that can be manipulated. YOU are not your body.

I'm not totally sure how that might answer your question, maybe it does, maybe not.
but if It doesnt, then feel free to ask more questions and I will relay them back to him

and that goes for anyone who has a question for Master Wan!
This is your chance to get a DIRECT answer from the guy in these videos so feel free to comment!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Well, that sort of answered my question. So Chi ghosts are not constructs. Just some sort of clones of your soul or something, am I correct?

If chi and psi are the same thing, how come the birthswitch system does not apply to Qi Kong?

Psionics Genetics Theory by Winged Wolf

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Heres the site i use,

Seven Years of Psi Balls (Tactile Method)

Link

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AustinHand

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.

And remember, if anyone has any questions about this, I'm now in contact with Master Wan, the guy from the videos, so ask away!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ver impressive (the videos of masters). Get it there, Naruto!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Did he answer my birthswitch question yet?

Sorry for the one-liner, but I really couldn't think of anything to add other than the question.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have learned on my own....somehow..about self-healing.

I can place my hands around people's bodies and feel knots and tensions. I've learned this, within the last few years.

My hands would feel VERY Hot; sometimes one hand, would 'feel' more hot than the other.

People would say that there was a 'big heat' when my hand would 'purvey' across their skin.

The big test, was when I'd move my 'hot' hand over people's body, when their was a fan on, or when the door was open. I wanted to show others that my hand could retain 'heat'.

I've been known to be able to withstand ALOT of cold, myself. In fact, I rather enjoy the cold at some times, but not always.

I 'took headaches away'. Honest to God truth.

~Ducky~

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Sorry Hyzera,

Seems that that I missed that question.

I just posted it on the forum.

Master Wan usually answers pretty fast, so check back again in a bit!

Odessy

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

And how can I get you to fix me knee!?

lol I wish I could do that, my knee has been bugging me lately.

thats a cool talent to have, congrats!
did you have to study anything or practice a lot to get it, or did it just come to you one day?

Thanks for sharing!

-Odessy

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Master Wan writes:

chi kung is the take chi and kung it. so it means that you are developing it. So this implies you are working on GROWING something or creating it from nothing. The birth switch way of looking at things is a scientific approach to something that is formless... If you take wind and put it in a box, you only have air. the chi is gone. Easterners generally don't go into that much defining or boxing of chi... there is internal, external, ... that's about it... if you were to categorize it, i suppose you could. there'd be millions of categories. BUT these are categories for CHI - NOT Chi Kung. Chi kung is the practice of developing it, it is not the chi itself.

-Odessy

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
no, this is just air being forced into a pocket and thrown. I do it all the time. i've done it for quite some time. It's no chi or anything, it's momentum of the pressurized molecules removing the hotter ones.

The end.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
"Chi is naturally accurring energy absorbed by the body from the mantle of the earth. The human body is a natural conduit for the follow of energy from the earths surface and into the human body. Westerners through time have culturally seperated themselves from their natural state and relationship with earth and our place / responsibility as a human in the animal kingdom. Chi does not exist so that we can blow out candles, this is a demonstration to illustrate that "CHI" a natural source of energy that exists in all living things everywhere. Humans who meditate (it does not require a pecticular ethnic background, as Occidentials by virture of their cultual heritage have kept in touch with this ability of the human body. Westerners (classical) Americans are work/money and consumer oriented and give very little concern to the "balance of nature" (this being a sterotypical generalization of modern culture). And so main stream America would be totally unaware of Chi energy its source and its application unless you've been exposed to other cultures who have been aware of Chi energy since recorded history. I learned about Chi energy from Marial Arts, and the practice of Tai Chi Wyan, Chi Kung is the "medical" but more the natural health applications of utilizing Chi.
I have not and would not bother trying to blow out a candle with chi energy because to me it proves nothing and is a waste of time and engery in many respects.
The fact that you maynot be able to blow a candle out with the wave of your hand, does not mean that you havent or cant harness the natural energy that runs through your body.
I do standing mediation, Chi Kung, and various other series of excerises/ martial like "kata'" for example the
Peking "Compsulsory" 24 basic steps (which most mainland chinese childern learn in school) or the 108 steps of Northern Shaolin Thai Chi,, but there are many variations, the sitting position is just one of many styles and approaces to the same end,,, mediation, energizing the Chakara's , getting the chi to flow through your body add break through blocked nerve meridians that enervate your body.
Putting out a candle light with the extension of chi does not even equate to the "tip of the iceberg" when it comes to understanding the nature of Chi energy and how to harness it for health, longevity, and inner peace in tremelous times as we live in today.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
no, this is just air being forced into a pocket and thrown. I do it all the time. i've done it for quite some time. It's no chi or anything, it's momentum of the pressurized molecules removing the hotter ones.

The end.

"The end"?

Your quite quick to jump to a conclusion...
If it is just a pocket of air, how would explain the 1 finger video?
and lets just say ALL the candle videos are fake... how do you explain the meditation actually working???
Have you tried it?
to be so quick to dismiss something is ignorance buddy...
in every sense of the word.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join