learn more

How to Manifest a Chi Energy Ball

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

I started the post off thinking they were maybe the same thing, but as I went on I started rethinking.

Like I said, if Chi and Psi are the same, and if your parents practice Qi Kong, and you were exposed to a high level of Chi at a young age, what abilities (If any) would you have? You getting psychic abilities wouldn't make sense.

Also, when you start practicing psionics, you became more sensitive to Psi. That's the main reason why psions need to shield up. Another psion can attack you and you'll get hurt if not probably shielded.

Do Qi Kong practitioners need to shield up? But then that leads to one of my original questions. "Can you use Chi to make constructs?" (A shield is a construct, since it's basically your Psi that is programmed to do a certain task like filter incoming attacks)

A psiball is considered a construct since it's your psi, and you've programmed it to be in a shape of a ball.

So, that also means that chiballs are constructs. And if they're constructs then you can manipulate your chi into little animals or what not. That would also allow a person to shield with chi.

Shooting the chiball/psiball is basically the same too. For the chiball, you just direct the ball to where you want to go and what to do once it gets there. For the psiball, it's basically the same thing. You program your intent into the ball.

Hmm...I started this post leaning toward psi and chi being different, and ended up listing their similarities. So I guess I'm sorta 50/50.

A good way to test Chi and Psi would be to have a Qi Kong practioncer try to make a simple construct out of his chi(Like a small Chi-Cat).

I'm off for tonight. G'd night.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Yes chi can be used to strengthen parts of the body and the abilities you mention above.

Yea, I know. But my question was that if Chi = Psi, then Psi can also be used to do those things.

I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE has chi that they can learn to manifest. Every baby is born with water chi, and adults have air chi (or vise versa) lol.

Yea, everyone has the ability to manifest chi/psi. The idea of birthswitches is to catagorize people that are born with the abilities, and to measure their maximum energy output.

That's one of the things that are keeping me from saying Psi = Chi 100%
Since there isn't any people (that I know of) that are born with Qi Kong abilities. Yet, they are people born with Psionic abilities.

If psi = chi, then the birthswitch system would apply to Qi Kong too.

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Hyzera]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

Hyzera,

you are far above my current reach of knowledge of the subjects!

So I'm not going to answer anything I'm unsure about lol.

But keep posting your questions, these are great questions to ask Master Wan if/when he enters the discussion.

sincerely,

Odessy

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Ripleys tested the legitimacey of this and the results are...

Meditate/Focus, its the key.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by ChronMan]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ChronMan

your link isn't working, is this the video you are referring to?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Yea, thats it.

Good backup

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've been interested with Qi Gong for about a month or so, it began with my mom (after diagnosed with cancer) practicing it herself, and I had recently began experimenting and attempting an OBE. My theory on all of this is the following - Psi energy is Chi energy is focused electricity of the nervous system.

I know that sounds weird, but hear me out.

We all know that it is our nervous system that we use for touch, now what is the purpose of controlled breathing, what do they say when meditating?

First, when you control your breathing you are relaxing you muscles, and in turn are giving up the natural function of your nervous system, which is of touch, you then start to feel vibrations and also numbness. Now once in this state, they say to what? "Focus your energy on your solar plexus (which is also known as the celiac plexus in science)", this is a, if not the main crosspoint for all nervous lines of the body. Once you have focused them to this area, it is easy to see why they say you can then control the energy sending it to your hands/chest/feet.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by S.O.U.P.]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by S.O.U.P.]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It's tough to find a good image of the nervous system, including the different plexuses of the body, but I got to see one in real life about two weeks ago going to the world renowned "Bodies" exhibit, but yeah.

I'm curious to what all y'all have to say.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by S.O.U.P.

Thanks for the input S.O.U.P!

I like the theory, it makes sense.

Many people do state that feel vibrations and such when trying to Astral project etc.
I believe all meditation has similar roots and it is up to us what we can do while in this state of meditation.
Its all about a person's intention.

The mind is a vast resource that many have not tapped into, and many of the secrets have been lost in ancient tradition.
Its up to us to explore every aspect of the mind that we can.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by S.O.U.P.
It's tough to find a good image of the nervous system, including the different plexuses of the body, but I got to see one in real life about two weeks ago going to the world renowned "Bodies" exhibit, but yeah.

I'm curious to what all y'all have to say.

hows this?

The right sympathetic chain and its connections with the thoracic, abdominal, and pelvic plexuses. (Label for celiac plexus at center right.)

The celiac ganglia with the sympathetic plexuses of the abdominal viscera radiating from the ganglia. (Label for celiac plexus at top center.)

The celiac plexus (also known as the solar plexus) is a complex network of nerves (a plexus) located in the abdomen.

The celiac plexus is located near where the celiac trunk, superior mesenteric artery, and renal arteries branch from the abdominal aorta. It is behind the stomach and the omental bursa and in front of the crura of the diaphragm, on the level of the first lumbar vertebra

Source

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thank you all for your replies and questions.
I am trying to contact Master Wan so that he may participate in this thread.

I also posted him a message on his forum which you can visit HERE

If anyone makes worthwhile comments on that forum, then I will repost here, but you can visit the link I provided to get an up-2-date account.

Thats it for me tonight... Eastern Standard Time...

But thanks again, and hopefully I'll have more information for everyone tomorrow!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yeah, thanks for postin some pics.

Cool to actually be able to share a theory I've been thinking about awhile, I actually began reading this thread not thinking it would come to the theory behind chi energy at all, but it did! heh

-and regarding those pictures those are actually the best ones I saw, too, it's just they are clogged up with all those other parts of the body. There are some other pics that "just" had the nervous system on their own, but those don't show the plexus(es) like that last picture does.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:37 AM
link   
thats cool. when you try the chi ball meditation, that part where he says to move it around with your finger it feels like when you put negative to negative or positive to positive with magnets

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
it eworks. Works better with 2 hand s though. can do it from about 6-10 inches away. hard to do continuously.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   
nice topic,

I don't post here that much, but i wanted to elaborate on this from my own experience. I have a 3rd dan in aikido and am an amateur boxer (well, i haven't participated in competition for a few years now, i'm getting old, but i do train a lot still
).

Punching out a candle isn't that hard to do. I used to do it as a sort of practice when i was bored, to perfect my punches. I can do it consistantly with my left and my right hand, always with a closed fist.

I do believe in the power of ones chi (or ki for the japanese word, wich is also the ki in the word ai-ki-do => free translation, ai=body, ki=mind, do=a way, so way between body and mind freely translated), but I do have the feeling a lot of people overmystify the concept. I see it more in a way that a good trained chi or ki in combination with a good trained body is a way to achieve biomechanical perfection to achieve the best power output in your punches, grapples, kicks...
Systema, the russian variant of eastern techniques like aikido is a great example of this, where they have analysed the biomechanics of the body to achieve the best efficiency with their techniques.

Here is a nice movie of a kiai master getting whooped by a good mma fighter:

Don't get me wrong, i have a lot of respect for people who can control their internal energy (chi/ki), but don't forget you allso have a body that has to work together with it or you'll end up like the above video i posted :p

I guess it's like the old greeks used to say: (free translation) a healthy mind in a healthy body.

Good thread tho.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by S.O.U.P.

That's a common misconsception. Your nervous system does not use electricity. The impulses are the firing of chemicals inside and outside of the neuron's membrane.

Oh, and I've asked the people on Psion Guild if meditating was needed in practicing psionics like in Qi Kong.

I mostly got answers of "no", "not much", and "It only helps to clear your head before practicing".

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

that was just sad...I think he died

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KrisFromGenk

I LOVE that video! It's a riot, but you have to find the full version, where that same Aiki master is doing his demonstration before that match, and all his students are flying through the air to the left and right, twisting about in all sorts of manners, as if they were all being controlled effortlessly by that Aiki masters' Chi, from a distance! no contact! lol!! then he steps up in the video above and gets his arse kicked! Thanks for that. Aikido is one of the more respectable Japanese martial arts in my opinion, Aikido, Jujitsu, and Kempo. But i am a Gung-fu stylist myself .. Chinese persuasion.

ATTENTION TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN QI-GONG TECHNIQUES FOR FREE: Look up a man on youtube named "Moontagu", otherwise known as Erle Montaigue, and search his videos for Qi-gong. This guy is a bonafied Tai-chi, Bagua, everything-master! He has some excellent instructional video clips up for Qi-gong. He's really good with meridians and pressure points, and also knows the healing points as well.

Fun fact: There are forms or techniques in martial arts utilized to disrupt your opponent's Chi, to stop the flow of it to a particular part of the body.

[edit on 3/5/2008 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Reply to Hyzera

"A good way to test Chi and Psi would be to have a Qi Kong practioncer try to make a simple construct out of his chi(Like a small Chi-Cat). "

My Master told me not to attempt this as such things may start to lead an
autonomous existence.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by Bashibozkedi]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrisFromGenk

Don't get me wrong, i have a lot of respect for people who can control their internal energy (chi/ki), but don't forget you allso have a body that has to work together with it or you'll end up like the above video i posted :p

Quite right!
Thanks for posting and thanks for the video!

Like I said earlier, Chi follows the easiest method to perform a task.
So, if you want to pick up a glass, you use your had to pick it up.
If you want to knock down an opponent, you use your fist, etc...

So only masters can manipulate chi to the effect that many exadurate about, but using chi with the body is the easiest and most effective form of harnessing your chi energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution