It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Manifest a Chi Energy Ball

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
The concept and actuality of energy manipulation, I don't argue. Though, He could easily have a tube rigged, going into the bottom of the candle jar from the floor. The tube attaches to something similar to a "stomp rocket" base. Some pressure on the air chamber from his foot, and you get a perfect puff of air.

The framing of the action is suspect.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

perhaps.
Did you see the other video's i posted as well?
the one where he puts out 2 candles with only a finger?

in that video, he attempts to put it out 3 times.
the candle almost goes out all three times, and he succeeds on the last one.

If he did have something rigged, its odd that it didnt work the first time.

MY honest opinion is that this is genuine, and only because I have followed many of his techniques and they have worked...

you should give them a try.

I'm going to send Wan a message on youtube to see if he would like to participate in this discussion.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

Maybe you could document some of your attempt's so we can better understand what you are doing and also what we are actually looking at in the candle clips.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 4-3-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

I can not yet put out the candle.
I'm only a beginner at creating chi energy balls.
As of now, I can only get to the point that I feel a repulsing magnetic force between my hands.

there are many different stages to concur before you can put out a candle using chi.
PLEASE understand that it takes training. Its not something I'll be able to do tomorrow, or next week.
again, please refer to my earlier video that I posted beforehand where Wan explains that it is a long process.

Wan has posted 3 different videos of him putting the candle out.
Beginner Level
Master Level
One Finger

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Just practise it an know you can do it. (Easier said than done of course). There are ways to clear the belief that you can do it.

Care to elaborate?

Like tricking yourself into knowing you can do it? Or what ways are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by merryxmas

I think what thebandit is trying to say is,

if you go into something like this, as with any meditation, thinking its not possible etc, then chances are you wont succeed.
You have to understand that the human body is capable of a lot of things, and the more distractions you have, then the more likely you will fail because the more you are blocking yourself from accomplishing a task.
doubt is a barrier.

Just know that it is possible for people to do it.
You dont necessarily have to believe that YOU can do it, just believe that SOME people can do it.
If you know that its possible, then the mind will let you in on the fun as well...
just takes a little practice.

Honestly, the 2nd video I posted is a great practice routine, so keep trying that, and I'm sure you'll get it in no time!

BUT, if thats not what thebandit meant by that, then feel free to correct me

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Yep...

You have to remove any objections your subconscious minds give to the belief that you want to install. That you can do it.

I've foind that the Zpoint method is pretty good at doing that.. BSFF is also equally good.

www.zpointprocess.com...

I've found that the ETT (Erase The Tape) method works great at clearing limiting beliefs.

www.besetfreefast.com...

There are places on the net where you can learn both for free.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Nice enough fella, presents himself well. But I am most jaded in my thoughts of these type of manifestations.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

well, if you're trying to see chi in action, please, check out the following video:

sure, it COULD be one huge elaborate hoax,
But I think there is something more to it than that...

Edited to add:
This video is a little more convincing IMHO

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Odessy]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
ROFL!

I've watched a few of that kids videos, his Tai Chi Chuan is crap!

Seriously, he doesn't even have the basic fundamentals of Tai Chi down and claims to be a Tai Chi master. He's like .. "you should never flex a single muscle when attacking or moving, its all from the twist of the waist, the fa jing."

While he is correct in that the majority of the force behind a strike comes from the fa jing, or the twisting of the waist to throw the entire body's weight behind any strike, whether the target is 6 inches away or 5 feet away, as long as you can make physical contact with your strike, he is most seriously wrong in that you actually MUST flex your muscles upon impact, or immediately before impact, you can't just flail your loose arm and expect any true result. I'm a Tai Chi newbie and I know this fundamental principle.

You try completely relaxing every muscle in your arm, then "flinging it" from the waist side with only using the power generating from twisting the hip/waist and jerking the shoulder, and see how much power you make. It wont make crap, you'll look like you hit like a 6yr old girl. While the waist and shoulder movement are integral to the strike, you must flex the muscles on impact!, if you didn't your fist would crumble upon impact and you'd jam your wrist extremely badly.

*sigh*

I wouldn't believe this dude further than I could throw him. You want some REAL Eastern Philosophy in action? Look up "Mike Pekor" in the search bar, i forgot his username on youtube. He's a Tai Chi instructor and a hypnotist/therapist at Long Island Hypnotherapy.
*EDIT* found him! heres two vids.. should clear things up.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3/4/2008 by runetang]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by runetang

Thanks for the input.
I'll check out those videos you posted.

However, I find with the majority of this stuff that you have to pick and choose what to believe.

Just because Wan might be wrong about some Tai Chi principals, thats not to say he doesn't know what hes talking about with respect to other subjects.

I filter through what I want to watch in regards to his videos.
I find the Chi energy ball meditations very informative, and correct.

So, lets not try to get too caught up in other fundamentals he may have wrong, but try to focus on the Chi meditation techniques he gives.
They seem to have worked for me, so to call him a fraud is a little harsh imo.

Hopefully he will join the discussion soon and perhaps even shed some light on the info you provided

sincerely,

Odessy

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Hehe, if he joins the discussion he will be angry at what I said about the Tai Chi.

I never called him an outright fraud by the way, I just said that he claimed some authority when speaking on Tai Chi, then demonstrated some stuff that was very questionable.

In regards to the Chi stuff, or Qi .. or Qi-Gong, which is the act of generating or manifesting Chi, I am not saying he is incorrect or a fraud. Just that Qi is integral to Tai Chi, you do Qi-Gong at the beginning of your Tai Chi practice, so I wanted to share my opinion on his Tai Chi video(s). Whether that reflects on his Chi videos at all is up the to the individual viewer, I am by no means saying stay away, just offering what I think was a better alternative, just incase someone DID end up surfing all his videos and finding the Tai Chi stuff interesting. I wanted to point them in the direction of someone who in my opinion has a better Tai Chi understanding. But if you reread my other reply, you'll see that I never claim anything he said besides his Tai Chi info was wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Dang kewl stuff like that makes me wish I was a Ninja!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow, this is fascinating stuff! That chi-ball meditation did work to some degree.. kinda hard though. I agree with that persons statement that it feels like it's opposing your hands, like your hands are the magnets.. Interesting! I think i'll practice this much more! Cheers for the videos, a great find!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Alesanjin

Glad you liked it and even more glad that it worked for you too!

The magnet thing is the best I can describe it, but I'm also very new to this. I too hope to practice much more and hopefully be able manifest it enough to be able to channel it to other people.
I think thats the coolest effect of Chi Energy.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I understand.

I hope to also practice Tai Chi one day.
It seems like a great martial art meditation!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Well from watching the first video you linked this Mike Pekor is espousing the hard concepts of chi that you yourself said you are a newbie to. You'll find many different styles and some teachers use all explosive force and others embrace soft and relaxed methods that Mike Pekor says is crap. I'll tell you this; I have seen, firsthand, a leviathan of a man get dropped to the floor without so much as a flick of a wrist from a wing chun master who practices soft chi.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
What is the difference between Chi and Psi? (If any at all)

When I make psiballs, I feel the magnetic pulse (Just like what you described when making chi balls). From what I saw in the videos, Chi can be used to move objects. In psionics, moving objects with your mind is called called psychokinesis. Now this had me thinking.

Maybe psi and chi are the same?
Maybe they are the same energy, just named differently, and used differently.

I don't know about Chi, but from what I know about psionics, you can use energy manipulation to set up shields. Is making shields with Chi possible? Or better yet, programming the shield to block out certain things.

Now if Chi and Psi are the same then you can use Chi to/for:
1. Make constructs
2. Program the constructs
3. Telepathy
4. Empathy
5. Scanning
6. Remote Viewing
7. Remote Presence
8. Micro Telekinesis (Affecting random outcomes)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Hyzera

This is a great question and I need to read through your post once more a little more thoroughly to get to everything.
I probably won't be able to answer everything, but I can surly pass on the questions to Master Wan.

Wan says that Chi uses the easiest route to move an object.
So, if you want to move a rock, your hand will simply grab the rock and move it.
If you want to move the rock only with your mind using Chi, then this is the long way "up the mountain" thus it takes more time.

As far as shields being formed using chi, this is something I am unaware of.
Hopefully, if Master Wan chooses to contribute to this discussion, he will be able to answer all of these questions.
But from what you describe, I am leaning towards them being the same thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hyzera
Now if Chi and Psi are the same then you can use Chi to/for:
1. Make constructs
2. Program the constructs
3. Telepathy
4. Empathy
5. Scanning
6. Remote Viewing
7. Remote Presence
8. Micro Telekinesis (Affecting random outcomes)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join