It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Rove: Iraq Redeployment Would Cause Oil Prices To Skyrocket To $200 A Barrel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

VIDEO: Rove: Iraq Redeployment Would Cause Oil Prices To Skyrocket To $200 A Barrel

www.blacklistednews.com

WALLACE: If he’s able to define Iraq in terms of where do you spend that $12 billion, on the battlefield over there or on infrastructure and social programs here, doesn’t Obama win?

ROVE: Well, Obama — it’s a good argument for Obama, but I’m wondering where it goes, because it really is a very neo-isolationist argument. It basically says, you know, We should not be involved in the world because of the consequences to the budget here at home.

Well, we were not involved in the world before 9/11, and look what happened. Look at the cost to the American economy after a terrorist attack on the homeland. We lost a million jobs in 90 days after 9/11.

If we were to give up Iraq with the third largest oil reserves in the world to the control of an Al Qaida regime or to the control of Iran, don’t you think $200 a barrel oil would have a cost to the American economy?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
How full of it is this guy. I love where he says this part."Well, we were not involved in the world before 9/11, and look what happened. ROVE "Maybe i'm wrong but it seems to me he doesn't know the truth anymore.
I think this quote says it all.
"Occupying Iraq has hardly helped oil prices stay low. Last week, oil prices reached a record high of over $102 a barrel. On March 19, 2003 — the day the Iraq war commenced — oil was trading at $36 a barrel.WALLACE"

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-3-2008 by JBA2848]

join