It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ron Paul conspiracy.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Why is one candidate not getting media coverage because he believes in conspiracy theories? I believe that he should get all the press coverage that any other candidate would get running for Presidency.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Ahhhh.....in a perfect world.

What exactly are you looking for in this thread? Just thinking out loud? I understand. I've rambled out loud in a thread before. But, what can we do to advance this "ramble" of yours? What are you looking to engage in this thread?

Just a-wondering?

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well to be honest, I'm sure most conspriacy stuff we talk about is untrue, but I know so of it is true, and if someone who believes in it gets into a position to investigate it all, we may find out the turth on the ones we are right about. Of course the powers that be will try and stop that...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Tenebrous]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tenebrous

So, because YOU didn't see it going anywhere, you thought YOU'D have some fun and hijack it? Yeah, where is that sanctioned?

Please, contribute or skip it huh?

Here, read up....

Courtesy Is Mandatory

Please Stay On Topic

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I wasn't high-jacking, I'm not arguing though.

Hey I didn't damage claims...at least it put it back at the top of the recent posts lists?

My apologies.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

The point of the thread was for me to discuss with other ATS members about Ron Paul and how he wasn't doing well in the polls because his views can be considered to be really radical. Perhaps if Ron Paul had a little more press coverage and was more conservative than he would get less votes. Ron Paul is speaking out against the government's policies more than any of the other candidates.

In a free and Democratic country Ron Paul would get more votes. This is just more proof that the mainstream media that is influenced by the party in charge doesn't want people in power that would speak against the government.

Tenebrous, go educate yourself about Ron Paul.

www.Ronpaul2008.com

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I know, i changed my post to my true feelings, 10 hours at school made me too ADD to post, I hope my changed one will be better suiting.

It is true though. Some of the stuff we discuss here has to be true. The people that have been covering it up want to keep it that way.

My question is, in the long run how do we know that Ron Paul wont be bought out....I mean its easy to say he wont, but money has a way of affecting even the most moral man.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Meh, just advance the topic. Meaningful conversation. You can, of course, keep it fun, but, advance the thread along with the fun.

I personally think Ron Paul would still lose if he had every kind of popular vote in the bag because he's not a "Team player" to those that seem to make the rules.
Honestly, I'm suprised Barack is still alive seeing as how he wants to make the Federal Government transparent. I can't imagine the "Powers that be" are going to allow that! He's popular, black and going against American royalty (Bush, Clinton, etc.). This can't bode well for him.

Cuhail

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Of course Barrak says all that but how will we know he is being truly transparent. He could release previously classified stuff that doesn't really affect any of the powers that be, making it look like he is being transparent, and then keep the real meaty stuff under wraps. We would never know the difference. That is all assuming the president even has the ability to access that kind of information in this day of age.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here is a proposal of what WE CAN DO.

How about EVERYONE who agrees with this post goes to www.usa.gov and write a letter too them asking them why he doesn't get media coverage and how we think it's wrong.

If anyone agrees and is willing too follow, I will send a message. But I'm not going too be a loner =P

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I hate to be a downer, but if there is a conspiracy against Ron Paul, writing a complaint letter to the people who are responsible for said conspiracy isn't likely going to work.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   

No but it'll be pesky won't it.

^_^

Come on people!!!!
Positivity!
Love!
Lets go hug some trees!
Not.

I'm just saying we have to do whatever we can to fend off this evil presence in our society.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I agree, that would be awesome, seriously.

But yeah if this goes deep enough that he would win without "outside" interference, writing a letter to those interfering wouldn't be all that productive now would it?

Its sad really.

Why can't we have a normal functional society. It makes me so mad, because so many people are decent normal people who want none of this and just want a good life.

(Sorry, pent up frustration coming out)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenebrous
(Sorry, pent up frustration coming out)

As long as it's not directed towards anyone specific, I don't have a problem with it and the mods shouldn't either!

I let out frustration in intellectual data too, so keep doing it!

You might open some eyes up

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yeah, we should form the ATS nation, crazy nutcases and all.

The breakaway state of ATS, sweet.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tenebrous
The breakaway state of ATS, sweet.

Heh I'm literal.

I don't know how the officials amongst ATS would feel, but if they privately informed users like us of a secret society of our own......

They know we're useful

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Um... anyways

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul isn't alone, Mike Gravel is still in on the Democratic ticket. Gravel has zero support or any delegates won. His media coverage makes Ron Paul look like a media star in comparison. Not that I support (or for that matter even heard) any of his platforms and issues. But Gravel has not withdrawn yet.

Both Romney and Huckabee recieved 10 times the delegates that Ron Paul has. Both have now withdrawn. So you have McCain and Ron Paul left vs a three member Democrat ticket.

I would say lack of media coverage is only as responsible as the fact that little to no campagning in states gave the media no story to cover. Evidenced by zero, none, nada appearances in Ohio.

I would say that I have a better than average shot at beating Hilary and I have no college degree, currently unemployed and never so much as won a high school student senete election. Just by getting out and making my voice heard. Speaking directly to people and flipping the bird at news crews and giving the sound bite of "This rally is for the informed not the forced fed, go cover Britney's latest chipped nail."

Unfortunately no one is really engaging her. Obama can not without resorting to mudslinging because he has no real experience. McCain doesn't want to risk tarnishing his image...although my image of him is drinking with Ted Kennedy on a boys night out.

But just listened to Hilary speech on the radio, with the close margins in Ohio and Texas she has not withdrawn tonight and may continue on although it will come down to the wire unless she lost both when the final tally is known. One thing I have to respect is she is aware that no one has been elected without winning Ohio.

So the Democratic side continues on...McCain runs now mostly unopposed unless Ron Paul gets moving and moving hard, right now.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
who the heck is Ron Paul ? I always see that name , but never see him on the boob tube. I think I heard someone on fox news mention he was a doctor, then I had to eat.

Anyway, Mc Cain will win the election. So I guess its mute.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

Thats whats wrong here, you will not get the news on the boob tube.
Thats why you havent heard of Ron Paul.
You have to look on the internet to find the truth.
Main stream media are paid to LIE MISINFORM to MISLEAD to RAILROAD to CONTRIVE, to PLOT to SPIN, to sell you PROPERGANDA.
And its all legal.
I stop watching the news on tv all together. I couldnt stand it anymore.
I stop reading the news paper there little truth left to read anymore.
I have to rely on the internet for the real news that is not controled by big corporations or our Goverment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join