It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello world

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
jesus, stop fighting about michael friggin jackson and how inferior/superior your minds are.

Q: why did michael jackson cross the road?
A: no one gives a #

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Strange analyzation, it sounds to me like you have no idea what you are talking about, are one who is basically just trying to sound eloquent, and just made a prime description of yourself.

I can tell your inherent sense of arrogance may actually cause you to believe that what you say is intelligent and true...well miracles may happen after all.

link   
Xephyre, was to show it to quest. you're now one of my favorite ATS posters.
not that that probably means much, but hey, ya never know! anyway though, i dunno how much of surfing the boards you've done yet but you can expect to see more branching way off topic like this. we're a crazy bunch, us ATSers... anyway, i'd like to apologize for tht on my part. i was really getting pissed off at that person, and it was rude of me because this really isn't the place. so sorry bud.

link   

Originally posted by Xephyre
From what I gather from your post I see a fool who preaches his own end. Someone that seeks to exist only through a false feeling of superiority, through the denigration of others. Yet unable to come out and realize his own failure, weakness, etc. Basically your condition can be fixed through by using the appropiate procedure invented in the early caveman days. (TAKE A LARGE CLUB AND SMASH IT HARD ENOUGH SO REALITY CAN SEEP IN).

P.S. The more painful the better it builds better character .

And Once Again Quest got OWNED!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If you consider "Owned" a person making false accusations with no basis, or means to support them.

By the way, I find that expression rather primal, what is it about ownership that is so appealing?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
not that that probably means much, but hey, ya never know! anyway though, i dunno how much of surfing the boards you've done yet but you can expect to see more branching way off topic like this. we're a crazy bunch, us ATSers... anyway, i'd like to apologize for tht on my part. i was really getting pissed off at that person, and it was rude of me because this really isn't the place. so sorry bud.

Hehe no probs. Eventually he will have to get down from his high horse.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Hehe no probs. Eventually he will have to get down from his high horse.

Or get knocked down.

*Evil Laugh can be heard in the background as Ocelot come up with a plan*

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Rather hypocritical, considering the pedestal you fancy yourself standing on. Look at what you posted, and you will find it fits you to a T.

Well Xephyre, you have successfully proved you are prone to conformity, and shall jump onto the most popular bandwagon at first chance, with no convincing required. I think you need a seep of reality, that your snap judgements are flawed, and your not god on Earth. (Hyperbole intended for wake up call, other than bludgeoning oneself...)

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
was looking an excuse to use this:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I believe it fits Xephyre's post very well, as he was only filling the room with hot air, trying to become popular with people he has never met.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuestForSafety
If you consider "Owned" a person making false accusations with no basis, or means to support them.

By the way, I find that expression rather primal, what is it about ownership that is so appealing?

In your ancient view it might be primal but with carefull analysis one can tell it can only be used in an advance society. Let me elaborate, the word itself is simple and concise yet underneath that layer it carries a gargantuan communicative value of both positive and negative values. Positive as in support to fellow comrades and negatively depicts your failure in convincing the audience with your point of view.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
im just wondering why you are choosing to speak in such an eloquent tounge, using academic and formal diction, yet with meaningless, superfluous connotations which are simply run down in our minds.

see i could have written that, or simply said

you talk alot of bull #, cut the crap.

take your pick

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I believe it fits Xephyre's post very well, as he was only filling the room with hot air, trying to become popular with people he has never met.

You're the last person who should be talking about filling rooms with hot air. Everything I've seen you post = bull#.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
No, it could be used throughout history, and to be sure, without using words that very 'action' was used through history. Owned, as in a husband owns his wife through the Agricultural family era, and other times.

The question is why is it so appealing? It certainly has been a concept used through time, and to be sure primal instincts are partly to blame.

link   

Originally posted by Scat
im just wondering why you are choosing to speak in such an eloquent tounge, using academic and formal diction, yet with meaningless, superfluous connotations which are simply run down in our minds.

see i could have written that, or simply said

you talk alot of bull #, cut the crap.

take your pick

LMAO!!!

link   
Michael just wants to spoon with young boys... big deal.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

In your ancient view it might be primal but with carefull analysis one can tell it can only be used in an advance society. Let me elaborate, the word itself is simple and concise yet underneath that layer it carries a gargantuan communicative value of both positive and negative values. Positive as in support to fellow comrades and negatively depicts your failure in convincing the audience with your point of view.

Once again people say it with me: OWNED!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I think Xephyre is trying to use eloquent tongue (as I already made mention of before), as another attempt to secure popularity. Of course, you should not stereotype, perhaps he actually just always uses such diction, which would be refreshing, despite the conformity issues.

Ocelot, you chose to completely ignore how I totally disproved his un backed up theory. Looks like his bandwagon tactics are giving him good browny points after all.

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by QuestForSafety]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did someone say Engorged ePenis?

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ocelot, you chose to completely ignore how I totally disproved his un backed up theory. Looks like his bandwagon tactics are giving him good browny points after all.]

No i just choose to ignore you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join