It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When it's choosen to occure, where will you be this time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Breaking world news like no other before in the history of civilization will come. For anything bound or loosened to come will be. But what will it be about? How so will it be?...Like will it be over with by the time it reaches your perception?...Or will it last pass the time it reaches your perception? Might you be able to handle it or not? Where will you be when this breaking news like no other occurs? Try to estimate, forecast, and/or predict that right now if you're able. What do you think you'll be doing that will or wont stop such breaking news, in the first place, which will come as very bad or very good for you?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Breaking world news like no other before in the history of civilization will come.

Could 'you' clarify please?

What are 'your' views, ideas, dreams, visions?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Fortune has for many a narrow option sure to close as a door. Once the order for fortune by narrow choice is closed the fortune for the many that refraimed from picking the option will be set as the worst possible chance.

Many have the chance concerning the wheel of furtune before it is destroyed before and after many are as if written secret will.

They "will" sit with the greater Conscious. For? A final decision which need be made either which way and soon.

"I write to all, That many I will command summer from the east we close saint, I will command sit down with the greater Conscious of Mine, the greater Conscious of Mine, the greater Conscious of Mine, being the ever close lasting fire the superphsycial."--by the three far from deniable enterings of a higher intelligence source being this world

^^Thrice the confession.

It's possible the biggest news of all time will be an aftermath by the choice of many. The many are an alien race living as a different type of conscious among in certain of many human beings in the world. Either forced they will come forward to prolong a safe life in this world or they wont for the furnace of fire in this world willingfully.

The option is fess up before too late or the wheel of fortune is then set a worst fortune for them all.

join