It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New 9/11 investigation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
What would it take to get a new investigation into 9/11? A new 9/11 comission report, done by a 3rd party.

Is it even remotely possible?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
What would it take to get a new investigation into 9/11? A new 9/11 comission report, done by a 3rd party.

Is it even remotely possible?

Not by the way the 9/11 Truth Movement is proceeding. It's members still don't get it that beliefs, claims, and assertions are not a substitute for evidence.

I've been at this for six years and the exact same claims and assertions are being made now as then. Who would've thunk?

But not one 9/11 Truther has been able to say just how they think they can get a new investigation or even a charge filed.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Since we can't create new threads we need to drudge up old ones with similar titles.

Somehow I have missed what Trump said back in October and if I missed it, and I follow this pretty close I am sure other have too. For me as somebody that wants to get to the bottom of 9/11 this is a very big deal.

Donald Trump Promises To Reopen 911 Investigation if Elected

“First of all, the original 9/11 investigation is a total mess and has to be reopened” he told the crowd of supporters. “How do two planes take out three buildings in the same day? I never got my head around the fact that nothing is mentioned about the destruction of Building 7 in the 585 page document” he explained, talking about World Trade Center 7 which also collapsed during the September 11 attacks.

“Why did the administration at the time not take legal means against Saudi Arabia? Weren’t 19 of the high-jackers from Saudi Arabia?” he asked aloud. “Americans deserve answers and I would definitely request a new investigation so that this horrible tragedy never happens again” he told the crowd under a thunder of applause.

See the entire neocon world view depends on the 9/11 OS being true, blow that up and we might actually get some peace happening. Hence forth after reading his statements on 9/11, I think there is no better person to lead the process forward.

Another really important thing is he might take the gag order off all serving emergency responders, let them talk freely.

edit on 14-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

There can never be a propper investigation into 9/11. The legitimacy of the USG is at stake. The SS would have to step in since they are charged with maintaining the legitimacy of the USD and they are now under Homeland Security.

The truth about 9/11 will never see the light. The Commission will always be the Commission. Might be able to pull the rug out on NIST with enough federal support. It should take a proper researcher less than an hour discredit NIST and then what?...

edit on pSun, 14 Feb 2016 19:12:33 -06002016 033Sun, 14 Feb 2016 19:12:33 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

It should take a proper researcher less than an hour discredit NIST and then what?...

The whole house of cards of lies about 9/11 come falling down.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

It should take a proper researcher less than an hour discredit NIST and then what?...

The whole house of cards of lies about 9/11 come falling down.

Why would you pay taxes ever again if you knew your government could facilitate such a crime. If tax dollars have NOT been spent securing us from terrorists that could use our government against us then how much is it going to cost to make sure it never happens again?
edit on pSun, 14 Feb 2016 21:39:47 -06002016 047Sun, 14 Feb 2016 21:39:47 -0600pmAmerica/ChicagoSunday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

And you don't think professional people have looked at claims against the report after all these years ?

This conspiracy has been spinning its wheels for almost 15 years !
Not once has the conspiracy side came up with a unified theory that covers all the events that day.
Not once has the conspiracy side came up with so much as one death bed confession.
Conspiracies don't happen in a vacuum.
Conspirators don't live happily ever after in the Bahamas.
Conspirators talk to their spouses.
Conspirators get divorced. Divorcees spill the beans.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Professionals? Yes on both sides of the fence. Officials? No. No officials have looked into claims made against the NIST or Commission report.

Who cares what those who made theories came up with.

join