It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Disclosure Project dead?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sys_Config
As we have only just cursory material info on these people being a newbie myself in this arena, I ran across this from a poster Enlightenedseeker which brings an interesting perspective on the Shawn and Clay and Salle figures from much much prior to this event as well as more info on the "Source" I would look carefully at ALL the posts by Laura. its all one page so far..but should bring everyone up to speed..I hope.
www.sott.net...
I always love the human drama in these things.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

Hey, thanks for the link, that's a pretty cool site that I've never heard of before!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313
reply to post by bigdaddy7ftr

Thanks Bigdaddy,
I joined the newsite you posted in AZ and e-mailed an editor, explaining what footage I was talking about, so keep your fingers crossed that they will at least point me in the right direction!

No problem...I hope they will be of some help! Keep me up to date by u2u if you could, I'm interested to know if they are willing to help, or if they were told to get rid of that video after they initially aired it.

Either way, they should be able to tell you something...Good luck!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

right you are ..
Iam happy for you if that really is what you believe t but i cant agree

You statement about different governments and the US has to act before others do just tell me you actually believe in the structures that are ...
Meaning you actually believe each country is sovereign ... LOL pardon my giggle but that so cute

Its isn’t ! Just please educate yourself as to who runs this planet because Its not the governments you or your US friends vote for ..
Nothing BIG gets decided on a nation level
Not for decades ...
I like the idea but do know better and if you care to look and read you can see this yourself ..
for decades NOTHING your UK government done is their OWN decision ..Nothing ..
The Brits are the top 3 evil forces on this planet ..
Just look at your banking houses

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

IMO the ET presence makes your analysis redundant, an anachronistic irrelevance. They are not controlled by, and do not answer to, human institutions, national or international governments of any kind, secret or covert. And certainly not to banks LOL.

The issue is that there will soon be no choice. Disclosure is not an option, it is an imperative which absolutely cannot be avoided. The only debate is how to manage it effectively to keep chaos at bay.

The ETs serve their own agenda. Those who serve global institutions are not likely to survive the coming change, at least not in the present form. Any fantasies about NWO or covert control from sinister hidden institutions will be utterly, irrevocably and finally irrelevant when faced with the new universal reality. It's not going to be pretty, and it won't be comfortable (for example, how are people going to react to say no electrical power of any kind, world wide, for 30 days? No comms, no internet, no transport, no radio, no heating, no phones. This could be the least of it).

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The stage was set and now they are waiting for the big hoax...the landing.

reply to post by theQuest

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

No. The simple fact of the matter is that nobody could produce the goods. It was just a lot of talk. Hearsay. Nobody showed up with any unimpeachable artifacts, verified authentic ET by independent labs.

Believe me, when verifiable, indisputable evidence shows up that actually proves something (ET, time travel, tulpa, whatever), you'll hear about it on all the major news channels.

umm.. no... it wont, because the verifiable proof has must've shown up, & the media is controlled. - If you research the story behind the project, it proves to be substantial, & would hold up in any court of law.. - IT's a shame he dint say Climate change instead of Global warming, & it is VERY unfortunate that he went into remote viewing, (which is true, but because it's not really related, & too far out, everyone throws out the trash with the house keys, & doesnt bother to recognize that there IS truth & good info within, such as the person who saw the pictures of the bases on the backside of the Moon, & who was a photographic repairman for NASA, the men who had reported the missle bases going down when a UFO had passed over it, etc... - And they HAVE seen them on radar, & have documents...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Ok..This whole thing is about to collapse around the source..
This post from UFO Radio at OM says it all..sadly..

oined: Oct 2007
Re: Source Reveals Secret UFO Meeting at U.N.
« Reply #315 on Today at 7:45pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear colleagues.
As more and more pressure has been issued towards evidence of mr. Lorant's credentials, FEA has made a new release about this whole issue.

I have received this lead today from another good colleague, and finaly it is confirmed to me today directly from Michel Ribardiere from FEA. This is the new stament.

The statement that I have received is in the text below:

Giuliano

-----Original Message-----
From: Michel Ribardiere [xxxblackedoutxxx@xxxblackedoutxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 5:06 PM
To: Giuliano Marinkovic
Subject: Re: New claims on Lorant

Mr. Gilles Lorant has been severely attacked by some people questioning the professional profile that he announced at the start entering FEA.
Yesterday evening, he was summoned by the board of directors FEA to explained himself. He then confirmed to having given false information on his profile. As a result, the board of directors at FEA asked for the resignation of Mr. Gilles Lorant.
At this link you'll find the official communication of the F.E.A.
Mr. Gilles Lorant having lied about his profile to the FEA, it becomes impossible for the organization to support the assertions of Mr. Gilles Lorant concerning information he would have heard at the United Nations.
www.federation-airplane.eu...
*DENIAL*

The F.E.A asks for M. GILLES LORANT's resignation

In consideration of the external pressures made on M. Gilles Lorant, he gave us a denial concerning his participation to the IHEDN as an auditor. Remind that this information had pushed the F.E.A to introduce M. Gilles Lorant as an auditor of the IHEDN in a public statement.

Considering the embarrassing position that this denial imposes to the F.E.A, its board of directors has decided to request his immediate resignation to M. Gilles Lorant. M. Gilles Lorant complied yesterday March 6th, 2008, before the board directors and is no longer a member of the F.E.A.

Concerning the very sensible informations about his travel at the U.N in February 2008, which were released by M. Gilles Lorant, the F.E.A no longer can suports nor confirms M. Gilles Lorant's allegations.

However, the article will remain online as documentary and must now be considered, as an element of a fiction scenario in wich U.N. took into consideration the official release disclosed to the public at large on the subject of UFOs.

Considering the manoeuvres wich are at the start of the infiltration of many foreign ufological research associations, by unscrupulous individuals, having sometimes worked for sabotage operations, the F.E.A reserves the possibility to bring this whole affair before the justice.

The President.

Michel Ribardiere

in other words folx..this is a major blow to Lasalles story built upon the latter persons story..

on one hand sad this happened..on the other hand good it was caught so early..Laura @ Sott hinted as much in its website..

Any lie will discredit..its no small lie here..like the hoaxers past with theirs..

Many sites now are blowing away some of the pix being put out in other stories...Think about the time we will save looking at the real stuff when it does come..No doubt in my mind though..their is a disinfo machine out there..and it is unable to squash the one thing we have left..common sense..and critical thinking..and devoted people with both. FEA did the right thing..Lasalle needs to move on this now..and continue his work.."we all be took" once in a while..

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bovarcher

Oh how i wish u are right ..but I dont think so ..
The simple presence of ET does nothing towards the disclosure project
The ET do not want this themselfs ..
They have highly lucrative deals with many many governemnts onthis planet . As you say they follow their own agenda and its not total disclosure of their presence
If that their wish it would have happened hundreds of years ago
NO the status quo is excatly how they like it
They know what our governments are doing and have trade aggrements with em
They have no desire to be public ..thats a certain ..
I believe the way it is atm is not by accident ..
Ets dont mind 99% of the population to be slaves and sheep
Thats the prefered way
This way they can do whatever their agenda is here wihtout any troubbles
You actually believe they might be good I read in your relies , but what if they are not
What if they are actually encouraging our government and help them in controlling and surpressing the masses ?
ever thought of gthat ?
They might actually like the enslavment thats happening maybe that is the ET way ..

As for me I know enough to not believ a word and disclose project in my eyes is and has never been nothing but dissinformation and yes LOOK it worked kept you quiet ....hoping for yeras ..T
..What a Waste of time !!! prepeare yourself dont count on anything

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest
It seems to me that for a group that has individuals of the status and credibility that they have, it has been really quiet, and no progress seems to have been made. Has a muzzle been put on this program?

I'm pretty sure it's lost all credibillity it ever had due to the lack of possitive direction & discombobulation by Dr. Steven Greer.

Greer has made countless claims to having video proof 'in his possession', which has, to my knowledge, never been seen by anyone other than himself.

He shows all the classic signs of being a disinfo-agent.

It's a real shame because this project had legs to start with, which now appears to be looked at with as much credit as an episode of Dr.Who.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by The Wizard

Nope, read the whole thread, James Gilliland has confirmed that he has footage of Greer/CSETI vectoring in "countless" ships at the Mt. Adams ranch.

CSETI is legit, the Disclosure Project is legit, and AERO is legit.

AERO and other groups are right in the middle of field testing new energy technologies with people from SRI and MIT. I would expect them to announce something big this year....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by goatboy

For such important findings you've stated, surely you have some evidence.

No? How weird.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Any news about Steven Greer and his Disclosure Project?

I just checked their website, seems nothing really big happened since the conference at NPC in 2001. Pity. I put great hope in them.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Hey,
i have the same question for few months !

the last video i've seen about this guy : www.youtube.com...
The website doesn't have fresh info.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There has been none, and will be no further movement from this. As it turns out, while it was a good idea, the guy in charge ended up being a 100% hoaxing loon, and only the desperate believe in his trash. Plus, it was doomed from the start by having some really good testimony mixed in with OBVIOUS faking morons that made everyone else look like stupid fools by association.

So yeah, this was a good idea, poorly executed by a complete nut.

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
So how about lists of the bad guys, the good guys, and those capable of leading the good guys in a new effort?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

Study and search subject yourself and make your own mind up.

The whole Disclosure thing was a great Idea but Greer #ed up big time as he realised it was a total dollar skimmer and most if not all lagite military witness guys realised it at the end and washed thier hands of him

No doubt he got payed off to shut the hell up and or lets play the old hippy alien hugging scenario and suck in the loose minded and gullable on his $1000 dollar plus camp outs watch satalites and chanting ommmmmmmmmm.....................

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join