It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Disclosure Project dead?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
On the website he has a new interview posted from Jan 22 2008

So maybe that will help with his status

[edit on 3/3/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel

I'm extremely new too this board, as my knowledge of the NWO was randomly inspired by what I we're too call "The Rabbit Hole".

They won't stop us, and the second this group is formed I will be one of the founding fathers of it because I know I hold a importance too our civilization because of the way I can articulate my words, and I know for a damned fact I can make people open their eyes up and believe.

Welcome to the site! Let nothing stop you, don't wait for someone else to lead, jump out there with what you believe in! This site has a ton of information and some really helpful individuals.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by theQuest
It seems to me that for a group that has individuals of the status and credibility that they have, it has been really quiet, and no progress seems to have been made. Has a muzzle been put on this program?

No. The simple fact of the matter is that nobody could produce the goods. It was just a lot of talk. Hearsay. Nobody showed up with any unimpeachable artifacts, verified authentic ET by independent labs. Not even any previously classified and verifiable documents or photos that could be used to prove anything. Nobody snuck any super classified stuff out in their pants. It turned out to be a big circle jerk (so to speak). All smoke, no fire. Pick any metaphor you like.

Believe me, when verifiable, indisputable evidence shows up that actually proves something (ET, time travel, tulpa, whatever), you'll hear about it on all the major news channels.

Very well put, lol! That, above all else, is what I don't understand; When you are around this stuff day in and day out, wouldn't you attempt to get some kind of proof? Surely, some of these guys had the idea that one day they wanted to tell someone about this, why not get some kind of evidence to back your information up? I believe the first evidence we are going to see come out is going to be from the UK, not any of our programs. The powers that be obviously have these programs very tightly guarded..

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
If I announced too the national press club all of the stuff that he presented, and it didn't make it too CNN

I'd go crazy and start hosting paranormal/alien shows too to make my money.

And that's the truth. =)

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

The National Press Club invites speakers to discuss many different and important topics all the time -- basically a new topic every week. But anything discussed at the National Press Club rarely (if ever) makes it to CNN because there is hardly ever any new information discussed at those NPC luncheons -- just a rehash already known facts, as was the case with the Disclosure Project.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest
It seems to me that for a group that has individuals of the status and credibility that they have, it has been really quiet, and no progress seems to have been made. Has a muzzle been put on this program?

No such thing exists. They are lobbying congress to have the supression of evidence or if you wish the top secret clearence lip locks removed so that they can be heard in government hearings.

The "process" of the govenment is full of red tape.

I'd bet big bucks the aliens disclose to the world before the project gets to be heard in the statehouse.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

You have a point, but still, the May 2001 conference was probably the biggest one ever, they had a tonne of media representatives from all around the world there, from all the major news networks, and still - that conference has never ONCE been shown on TV in its entirety!

Now if that doesn't scream

TRUTH EMBARGO

I don't know what does....

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I understand that whitley is putting a movie out called 2012 and while searching for material..I serendipetously ran into this fellow Michael Salla of the exopolitics..No great friend of the US and its policies he nevertheless is spearheading some movent in the disclosure area. The article following describes a "secret" meeting, and you know how we all love secrets, at the UN ..which considering the widespread scandals..I am sure there is no shortage of..of..nevertheless the article is interesting..you may already know about it..so forgive me, slap me and call me susy, here it is..
www.ufodigest.com...

what bothered me wa the last page..
where something had to be done about those "annoying 200 nations" or so coming under one umbrella..just to be ,I guess, considered for membership into the galactic federation..

"" from ufo digest
At that point, our source got up and made a phone call and returned within 2 minutes. Our source stated, "Out of professional courtesy, I made a phone call to my source and stated, 'mission accomplished.' " He stated to Shawn and I:

1) There is a group he is affiliated with whose task is to release information to certain sectors of society--i.e., your community (UFO).

2) The briefing had to do with calming the nerves of certain nation-states regarding sightings.

3) The Russians seem really anxious.

4) The Bush boys (Neo-cons) are anxious about being left out of the loop, when Bush steps down.

5) Although incidents are occurring around the world, these are NOT "Independence Day" types. In fact, our source stated that the ships are not as big as the ones portrayed in the film.

6) When contact is made (officially to the world) there will be no ambiguity.

7) You'll know things are heating up when suicides dramatically increase. A date of 2013 was given. Shawn stated, "Perhaps a meltdown factor." Source nodded yes.

8) Our source was to dress in civilian clothing to put the Russians at ease. They hate military dress.

9) The civilian dress was to facilitate deniability so as not to implicate the military.

At this point, our source apologized for using us to get this information out. He was doing so at the behest of his superior, an admiral. The admiral stated, "What about these conspiracy guys": Using Shawn and I as a conduit. Our source feels that globalization is an effort to reduced the 200 plus nation-states down to a single entity; at which point, a one world representative body can present itself to a "galactic federation" type council. ...
Our source said, "get this out there and let me know what your peers feel about this.

By Clay and Shawn Pickering

Unquote..
I love the part where the official source went to another room then silence..and came back. and said..."mission accomplished"..I wish I had seen that memorable moment indeed..

Senators and congressman and our counterparts in Europe..and Asia..do this all the time..go in the bosses room..blow their nose..come back out..close the door..I put in the word a nod and a wink..(he did say hint hint)..now show me the money..Its not money but sounds more like 'will you leave me alone and come back in 2013" , no they said "around" 2013 ..hmm is that like 2015 or 2010..some help me please..my math is really bad..2010 would be fabulous..Thats right with the movie..and plenty of time to be entertained with other events..

The one kernel of truth..IMO was..when they come..there will be no ambiguity.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Sys_Config]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I first saw the disclosure projects May 2001 national press club conference about 3 years ago and have since learned everything I could about the history and on going occurances in ufology. I think that press conference could have been very important in ushering official disclosure until something very big happened which completely kicked it to the back burner...9/11. Hmmm......
Don't dismiss CNN's efforts, Larry King has done alot to bring some of the more credible witnesses and proponents of disclosure to the forefront.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
I think that press conference could have been very important in ushering official disclosure until something very big happened which completely kicked it to the back burner...9/11. Hmmm......

Excellent point, Smartypants.

Coincidence? Maybe not??

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sys_Config

If you liked that article you will love Michael Sallas' latest article on the UN meeting. click on the link. Exciting times are afoot.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Heh, everyone the fact remains:

Ex-militants testified that they would go under the oath of congress and submit these testimonies.

That is enough FACT right there that the government is hiding UFOs and Aliens from our public.

Aliens exist, so do UFOs, they are not phenomena.

THEY ARE REAL.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So did Dr Greer end up coming on to ATS and doing the interview that we all heard about ??? WAs very keen to hear his answers to he great questions that were put forward..... !!!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
www.exopolitics.org... For those of you not wanting to go to the above link it states in a nutshell.......On February 12, 13, and 14 (of this year) the UN met to discuss the UFO situation. On Feb. 13 and 14 representatives from 28 member nations including the Vatican in a series of three meetings discussed "an opening of official attitudes" slated for 2009 as long as the G8 countries have stable democratic governments and the UFO sightings continue at the present rate. Two countries did not send representatives. I'd be curious to know which two.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by MsSmartypants]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsSmartypants
reply to post by Sys_Config

If you liked that article you will love Michael Sallas' latest article on the UN meeting. click on the link. Exciting times are afoot.

www.exopolitics.org...

Ms Smartypants..I could hug you..
Now that was much much better..Thanx for that update Pardon my poking fun..I have hoax withdrawal syndrome..at the moment from another topic....I love that Ovnis fellow..I just worry about the UNS incompetence..and then the remarks about everyone falling in line..It sounds so much like an ultimatum..and the problem I saw initially also was the term "more ethical aliens"..just who is in control..like the indians dealing with the french and english while they fought one another..how do ethical and unethical aliens interact and just what are their ethics...I would love to know..

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It is unfortunate that Greer seems to have gone off the rails. I believe that the problem is, when something that to the average person seems extrordinary (like UFOs), becomes "normal" to someone who's studied it for so long - that person starts looking for the next thing up. UFOs are no longer fascinating to them so what else is there that could be fascinating? Greer then starts getting into all this paranormal hoo-haa and he's expecting everyone else to go along for the ride - because whether he realizes it or not, he's assumed that UFOs are a given to everybody. A casual observer, however, is going to think he's nuts.

The Disclosure Project is the only thing we really have in this war - which is sworn statements by respectable high ranking military individuals. But even so, some of these guys are claiming to have been in gun battles with aliens in their underground cities. Come on! How is anybody supposed to take this seriously when you have people like that??

Strangely enough, the things I believed were most likely aliens when I first started studying this stuff - numerous sightings of triangular craft (Phoenix Lights) I now think are least likely aliens (and probably military craft). The thing I thought was least likely alien - the Roswell crash, I now think is the most likely to have been aliens.

I do find it a bit discouraging that there haven't been more reliable recent sightings.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
So did Dr Greer end up coming on to ATS and doing the interview that we all heard about ??? WAs very keen to hear his answers to he great questions that were put forward..... !!!

Hehehe, maybe he had a good hard look at the list of questions?

After James Gilliland's confirmation that there IS footage of Greer, CSETI teams and UFOs/crafts, I am more convinced than ever that there is something weird going on there.

Greer and CSETI are keeping an almost ridiculously low profile when it comes to evidence of their work. The silly "Mothra" etc pictures from last year may have even been put up to throw people off the trail??

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Nohup I hate responding to you but I can't help myself. For $3.95 you can access the New York Times Archives and read an article on Adm. Roscoe Hillenkoetter, the first director of the CIA(which was created in 1947 after Roswell) in which he states "Behind the scenes high ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense."
The article was printed February 28, 1960.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
no, its not dead.

the "disclosure" program is made to disclose information, not make the public believe. I mean, how many people can answer these questions? (main stream answers)

what creatures do the MiB deal with?
do the MiB work globally, or just in the USA?
do the "black government" have higher technolagy?
are there only manevolent aliens?
do aliens have higher technolagy than us?
are there aliens on earth?

basicly EVERYONE can answer these questions, ask them these two, and they think your crazy.
Do the Men In Black exist?
Do Aliens exist?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Steven Grier is dropping the ball on what he started.

He has some of the most authentic pepole in the world on the issue of Aliens, UFO's literally by his side. Willing to tell it all!! The truth is within his grasp if he would only stick to his original agenda. Which is... bringing the ET phenomenon to to the masses. Why can't he find some private funding to produce his documentaries?? There are plenty of angel investing multi milloniares who would love to get behind his work. What about Microsoft Co-founder Steven Jobs. He's spent untold millions to sponsor SETI... who's only agenda is listening to and documenting "SPACE FARTS!" Please!! talk about money wasted... when you have generals, pilots, NASA employees, and traffic control saying they saw ET's with their own eyes.

It's insulting to humanity that Jobs or some other truth seeking billioniare wouldn't jump at the chance to prove Aliens are real to the world.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
For those of you new to ufology the NICAP website is an excellent site to learn the history of our governments reactions to the phenomena. Adm. Roscoe Hillenkoetter, the first director of the CIA(which was created in 1947 as a direct result of Roswell) was on the original Board of Governors in 1956. NICAP is an acronym for National Investigations Commitee on Aerial Phenomena. This is a group devoted to the study of UFOs.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join