It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien/UFO and the AVI GEEK! (Audio Video Recording)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I'm a bit of a AVI geek at heart. I'm also a ET/UFO geek.

Anyway, I've given thoughts to acually taking a agressive intrest in capturing the UFO phenomenon through AVI means. It could be fun and profitable. However, this requires the right equiptment. So I started this thread for discusion and techinques.

Please let's not get responces of the basics. I'm sure if anyone is on this thread they have the basic down. What I'd like see discussed is:

MODS and camcorders that record in infered. Such brand names and model numbers are a good resouce as well as instruction and part lists to modphy existing equiptment to do the job.

Theoretical discussion on techniques according to theory princables of what the event might actually be.

Higher quality infomation can be a benifit to all those inspiring, (for lack of a better term), UFOlogiests that happen to also be AVI Geeks.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

funny ya know incarnated

the one and only time i saw ufo's was the last meteorite shower, pegasus i think, (im not up on all this)

but im learning!!

it didnt cross my mind to get a camera.. we(4 of us) saw 21 ufo's in the space of an hour!

they looked like stars but they swam, some in two's,

i swore i would not repeat it to anyone for fear of ridicule..

MM

new topics

join