It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britain’s secret weapon Reveled! “The Modern Nostradamus”.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hungarian astrologer Louis de Wohl always intrigued me. Its alleged he read the stars for Adolf Hilter. Kinda reminds me of Reagan era Joan Quigley lol. Well here is some rare recent information on the self proclaimed "The Modern Nostradamus".

British spies hired an astrologer during World War Two, although many thought he was a fraud, and even sent him to the United States on a propaganda mission, secret documents released yesterday revealed. The documents - the latest in a trickle of British spy agency files being released over the past decade - provide both a cloak-and-dagger story worthy of a Hollywood script and serious insights into British World War Two spycraft, said the security service’s official historian, Christopher Andrew.

www.7days.ae...

If anyone could offer more insight on this it would be greatly appreciate. Strangly enough I couldnt find much info on the ATS or Google.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Master_Wii]

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This BBC article claims Britain employed him as a propagandist in America

news.bbc.co.uk...

much as similar folk continue to be employed today by modern intelligence agencies.

But then there is talk of his other activities in that community, in which it looks like he had partial support to, at least, get into the mindset of a dictator believed to follow "occult" practices.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I thought they might have bottled the Queens farts or prince charles breath..LOL

join