It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Motari Kills Puppy, US Soldier throws puppy off cliff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by blackbox

Why should that comparison not work?

Because you want to justify maximum punishment on a human who threw a puppy off a cliff about 10 thousand miles away from you in the middle of a warzone?

Is that what you want to do? You want to worry about that puppy instead of worrying about the women and children that die in war everyday.

Yeah, I mad a legitimate comparison. In the grand scheme of things there are more things to worry about than something with a cute face and that's all it is. I PROMISE YOU that if they threw something that looked like it was right out of Alien off that cliff no one would take a second look.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

No, I want to focus on the topic at hand. Not all the women and children suffering in the world. I want to focus on that sadistic scumbag throwing that defenseless puppy who was just born into this world off a cliff, with no remorse and certainly no respect.

I want to focus on what horrible karma that "person" has and how it is going to catch up with him. Cruel acts like that never go un-noticed or un-rewarded.

I also would like you to focus on that too, instead of shifting the topic. Again, we are not talking about the women and children in Iraq, or the distance this "Person" is from us, or bacteria in a human body. We are talking about Motari.

bb

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blackbox

Then there is nothing to discuss.

He threw a puppy off a cliff.

End of a story.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

I believe there is something to discuss. That is why I responded to the thread. If you did not believe there was anything to discuss, why exactly are you defending him so?

I have considered your view and rejected it, respectfully.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is why I hate the human race so much.....we're a bunch of cold hearted d*ckheads

I would much rather shoot a person than an animal any day of the year

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
The Marine who supposedly threw the puppy, and no one has provided evidence to the public that the object thrown was indeed a puppy, has been "expelled" from the Marine Corps. (We used to say discharged or drummed out).

His accomplice was given a non-judicial punishment and presumably will remain in the Corps.

Whatever the facts are, the incident brought shame upon the Corps and the Corps acted in a timely matter to punish those involved.

There were enough inconsistencies in the video to make me question it's legitimacy, even though, I must admit that it was disturbing.

I'm waiting for the Corps to provide a little more information regarding the video, even if they choose to remain silent about the details of the investigation and the resulting expulsion.

/3mrv8p

[edit on 2008/6/13 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join