It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Motari Kills Puppy, US Soldier throws puppy off cliff

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

David Motari Kills Puppy, US Soldier throws puppy off cliff

jeffreymunro.com

This video surfaced yesterday of a Marine Corp soldier throwing a puppy off a cliff almost definitely killing or severely crippling it. Here is everything you need to make Mr. David Motari’s life a little worse for the next couple of days. I’m sure he regrets it but let’s make him pay.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.wikipedia.org
digg.com

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is just horrible, how can a person be so cruel. killing an innocent puppy. Once again we see how our soldiers act in iraq...these are basically children, acting like idiots.

jeffreymunro.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

here is the video

Warning, may be disturbing:

ie.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by ATSGUY]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This is sick, there is no excuse for that.

And please don't start saying things like....'It's only a puppy, it's not like it was a person' Its still a life, and one that there was no reason to end in such a sick manner.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
And giving out all of his personal information is right? Saying to make his life a living hell is doing the right thing? What happens if someone "does the right thing" and does something to HIS pet, or his family, are we gonna find out who did it and post THEIR information online and start a vigilante cycle?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
People still say you don't go through a de-humanisation process when you enlist..

Way to go David ,You're soo hard and brave.
You're pathetic and deserve whatever ends up coming your way.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
wow the response so far as been overwhelming.

as of a couple hours ago, it seems all of his myspace, facebook, bebo and other accounts are down/canceled.

On digg.com and reddit.com people have posted his personal info many many times, including his family, girlfriend, etc.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm glad people know the right way to handle this! We can't trust anyone but us to do this right, so let's go get a lynch mob together! Let's go up there and drive his family out of town! They must be horrible people too since they're related to him!

[/sarcasm]

And then someone is going to wonder why someone gets hurt or killed over this.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

not sure where you are from, but on earth people form lynch mobs regularly. Crowd mentality is only as smart as the dumbest person (LCD).

I think the mob harassment is totally warranted... provided that the person in the video is in fact this person David Motari. So far, I haven't seen anything proving that it's the same person.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And that hasn't stopped ANYONE now has it. And the places I was from we did NOT form lynch mobs. We certainly didn't want to run people off or make their life a living hell because they MIGHT have done something like that. There are other and better ways to handle this. Handling it this way, in the end someone is going to get hurt or killed.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Handling it this way, in the end someone is going to get hurt or killed.

Hey..as long as it's only him..the world isn't going to lose anyone intelligent,useful or worth worrying about anyway.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

just to clarify, you aren't arguing me - you are arguing against mob mentality. good luck

It's just how it works. To say where you are from they don't form lynch mobs... I would say a rose by any other name smells just as sweet. I think david icke said that.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i think the funny thing about this is that on one of his myspace things, or what ever that social networking thing was...one guy said that "oh dont worry about the people on digg, they are just little highschool%%% and wont do anything"

well right now this has become one of the biggest things online, considering people actually know who the guy is...this could get really out of hand, but then again the guy did kill an innocent puppy

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The puppy was from Iraq, so who cares. If it was an American puppy, then I would be upset!

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
OH man, call the EPA down here, RIGHT AWAY! SOME LAWS HAVE BEEN BROKEN!

HAXORZ!!

Yeah, I'd like to lynch everyone who forms that mob, and their families, and their families' families, and so on and so forth until thousands of people have been eradicated from the Earth over a stupid puppy.

It's a dog people, it's pees and craps all over the place. (And yes, I have had a puppy dog, and I loved that damned animal to death, broke my heart when we had to put him down because he had so many operations just to keep him alive that it was no longer worth the expense.)

We're going to terrorize this soldier who "may" have done this (with no real conclusive proof) simply because of a puppy? Are we aware of the atrocities on animals that take place in our OWN backyard? WHERE is that JUSTICE? Why do we have to take this out on a soldier? Because ONE puppy thousands of miles away couldn't sprout wings and fly?

Hypocrits, everyone of them.

And yes, I would stand in front of that soldier and be pelted by stones before him, simply because I hate people with the "mob mentality". And then people wonder what's wrong with America.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

Of course! Lets not only make his life a living hell, lets put his family and girlfriend in danger too! Because as everyone knows, they had a part in it also.
:shk:

-Will

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
feel free to take my statements way out of context. I am simply stating that mob mentality is a FACT of life, there is a science to it. The thing is, there must be a ringleader to take command - and ultimately he/she is the one that decides whether the mob takes up pitchforks, or just takes up bullhorns and petitions.

Mobs can be used for good or evil, just like guns. Shoot, plenty of the threads on ATS are perfect examples of mob mentality. Just look at the posts with 50+ stars. The United States is run off mob mentality. You are deluding yourself if you think otherwise.

Blame Gustav LeBon, not digg.com or "stupid americans"

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
WEll, he does have some very serious mental sickness. He is without a doubt diseased. Sociopath, disturbed, he is capable of anything and everything.

Justice will see it's reward with this guy, his day will come and I would not like to see it.

This is worse than Karmic repercussion, as it is probably minor in comparrison to the other War crime's he is guilty of. You know there are much worse fates than death. I bet he cusses at his Grandma.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
You know it's interesting, I don't recognize any insignias or patches, in fact I don't see any patches on any of the soldiers, no rank, no anything on their BDU.

That doesn't even look like standard Marine ACU digital to me.

Maybe there is a currently serving Marine on ATS who can comment further?

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Just out of curiosity, how do you come to the conclusion he is guilty of other war crimes?

Because he threw a puppy off a cliff?

You know, I've had thoughts about kicking animals I've been so stressed and frustrated before, I never acted on them, but in the midst of a battle and war, I can only imagine...

I would appreciate it if he were tried under a military court marshal, and not harassed by crazy people.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ShatteredSkies

This guy is a sick puppy. He is capable of anything. He is in the position to protect and defend America? No way! He's sick and you know it. As for his guilt level, I am sure he is guilty of many many things. I am sorry if you are defending him, because to think of doing something this nefarious and acting on it shows he is simply unstable and should not be carrying a gun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join