It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting in Florida

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by M1a500yds

I still say " I think these people were being controlled somehow and not in their right mind when they did these crimes. It is happening way too much now, and I just think all these crimes are leading up to something BIG. 'They' want the majority of the American people on their side... If crime and violence in U.S. becomes uncontrollable and massive, well, it wouldn't take much for the people to agree to disarm and let the govt stop the madness! I, for one, know better....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Paramedic Rafael Vazquez left a training course on how to help when several people are hurt at one time, and went to lunch at a nearby Wendy's. He became exactly the kind of victim he was being trained to save.

As Vazquez stood at the counter waiting to exchange a promotional toy for his child, he was shot point blank in the back by a gunman wearing a jacket, tie and baseball cap.

Vazquez died. Four others were wounded during the lunch hour rampage Monday, and the 60-year-old gunman -- Alburn Edward Blake of West Palm Beach -- committed suicide.

Investigators were still unsure why Blake, a handyman and maintenance worker, chose the crowded restaurant, or why he staged the seemingly random attack.

"This was not a robbery. He didn't demand anything," said Paul Miller, a Palm Beach County sheriff's spokesman. "Looks like this was just another random shooting like we've seen around the United States."

www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Unfortunate and sad. Another loonie going on a bender. Which has become more commonplace.
Sigh. We had a cleveland police officer shot just under his vest that died three days ago after the best surgical intervention.
This world is so hosed.
It is so depressing.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join