It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Country / areas that celebrate ufos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 02:26 AM
link   
CNN has an article on their site that talks about places that celebrate the ufo phenomenon. Oddly Wisconsin seems to be high on the list. Not sure what to think about that.

Alien Country

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens just like cheese....ahh, the power of cheese...

If you're really looking for the UFO hotspot, you need to go to Brazil...the only country that ever publicly stated that UFOs are indeed craft from outside the Earth... There's a lot of freaky # that goes on there.....

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DClark
CNN has an article on their site that talks about places that celebrate the ufo phenomenon. Oddly Wisconsin seems to be high on the list. Not sure what to think about that.

Alien Country

The major media corporations are trying to give the public a message..."keep searching here on earth..."

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would love to go check some of those places but i just dont have enought time these days if there was one in Vermont somewhere or New York then i can check it out no luck here for me.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
cow mutilations happen a lot there, don't they? or in that general region, i though. maybe that's why?

Even if the observatory hasn't recently made contact with alien life, there's something eerie about seeing all of those dishes pointed toward the heavens.

and when exactly did the VLA make contact a first time? or were they just joking about that because of the movie?

[Edited on 2/20/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

If you're really looking for the UFO hotspot, you need to go to Brazil...

sure enuff, as i recall...a whole city is being constructed there (with govt acceptance) by a conglomeration of
UFO cultists...Uranians come to mind, a branch or off-shoot with the raelians [the clone freaks] and lots of others...androgenous types & such, a'la Burning Man....

the city;, unlike the UFO city in Brazil-->
A Futurist City in Arizona (60+ miles north Phoenix)
named?? ARCOSANTI?? concieved by P. Soleri? or some
famous architect.....is also under construction [30+ yrs]

...SO, the adventurous among youse have two places
to actively create a futuristic city/lifestyle

enjoy the journey>>

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The CNN article doesn't mention the Farmington New Mexico alien festival that commemorates the March 1950 "mass exodus" of alien craft from that area.

www.aztecufo.com...

It also fails to mention the 'Marfa Lights' in West Texas with its bronze historical marker on the spot where people still go to observe the mysterious phenomena. The town also has a Marfa Lights festival.

www.marfalights.com...
www.watchingyou.com...

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Condorcet]

top topics

join