It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes or no planes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Do we have any members that lived in NYC on 9/11/01? I think it would be pretty easy to debunk the "no planes" theory, just by listening to some actual witnesses.

Many, many, many people have claimed to see planes hit the WTCs. So I'm not quite sure where people get the idea that no planes hit.

How did this theory come about anyway? How can millions of people mistake a plane....for no plane.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just to refresh your memory. On 9-11, after ‘the planes’ hit the twin towers, no one, not a single news report was made about plane wreckage in the streets of NYC. No one talked about any, no one mentioned any — aircraft parts — lying around anywhere. All that was filmed (live) were smoking towers.

If there had been real corporeal physical Boeing jet airliners on 9-11, there would have been some sort of wreckage somewhere IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PURPORTED EVENTS (crash impacts). But there was NONE.

No wreckage, no planes.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

[edit on 3/3/2008 by Wizard_In_The_Woods]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
But what about the people who were in NYC?

Clearly people saw planes, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I believe there were NO hijackers as such, but the two planes that hit the NYC towers were remotely operated by Israeli agents...

I also believe a missile was fired at the pentagon.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
But what about the people who were in NYC?

Clearly people saw planes, otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion.

Who saw plane parts in the streets of NYC after ‘the impacts’?

No one saw nothing! No one saw anything on the ground on the morning of 9-11 — AT ALL. It doesn’t matter what people THINK they viewed in the sky. If there is nothing physical to back up their visions then something else must have happened (other than real airplanes crashing).

In our world it is perfectly normal to expect to be able to touch an object after having first seen it. If the thingamajig suddenly isn’t there anymore when we walk up to it, well then it must have just been ‘a trick of the light’ or some sort of illusion.

We’re having this discussion, because people are in denial and can’t handle the truth. People cannot accept ‘no planes’ because that means for certain that 9-11 was staged. Realizing that means mental meltdown for most.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Again, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm not saying 9/11 wasn't staged, I'm saying, prove to me there weren't planes. Millions of people were in NYC on the morning 9/11/01, I am absolutely certain a multitude of them saw something hit those towers that morning.

If there were no planes, where the # did the plane idea even come from? If no one in the city saw any planes, they would have said something.

In my opinion, you are just in denial that planes really did hit the towers. I have no idea about the Pentagon or Flight 93, but to say no planes hit the WTCs is just #ing stupid.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Wizard_In_The_Woods

Perhaps should get yours eyes checked -

There are many pictures of aircraft debris

Aircraft debris exiting South Tower

Jet engine in street

Landing gear

Aircraft parts embedded in car - I suppose you have some bizarre
explanation for it....

One reason news camera did not immediately show aircraft parts was
that everyone was looking UP at the holes blown in side of buildings.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
most of the witnesses reports i have seen , say that saw something but they never refer a comercial aircraft , they refer a small aircraft , the skies were full of planes , you can see in the videos a plane circulating the towers i bet many people tought that it was that plane that hit the tower

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Nemind

[edit on 3/4/2008 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights

Millions of people were in NYC on the morning 9/11/01, I am absolutely certain a multitude of them saw something hit those towers that morning.

If there were no planes, where the # did the plane idea even come from?

The idea that there were planes on 9-11 comes from, surprise surprise, TELEVISION!!!
We all saw it on TV! So it must have happened, right?

Show me one single ‘live’ TV report from that day filming plane wreckage in NYC (and I don’t mean the later introduced photo stills of a rusty engine core, wheel-well or pile of galvalume building sheetmetal) and I’ll shut up forever about the no-planes issue. But there are no such news reports.

Here is a link I have posted many times here on ATS with a FOX news reporter buffaloing an eyewitness who is adamant that there was no plane but rather bombs instead at the WTC-2 (South Tower). The reporter insists on the classic “but they said so on TV” (that there was a plane).

Who said it was a plane? It was a bomb!!!

The absence of planes is proven — definitively — by the absolute absence of live news report coverage showing and discussing aircraft wreckage in the streets surrounding the twin towers immediately after the suggested “plane impacts”. Does that answer your question?

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

I don't know how anyone saw planes when TV FAKERY didn't.
Why fake if its real.

Ever been in New York. You can't see any planes.
Planes have not flown near or been seen in Manhattan for years.

Just saying in my opinion TV FAKERY takes over any witness accounts.
Were these witnesses on the audio of the fake TV footage, so they are
fake witnesses.

TV FAKES us out on 911 and never apologizes.

Dirty business Treason is.

ED: Perhaps a Central Park visitor saw the North Tower hit.
They would certainly be a celebrated witness.
Do we even have an N-tap on any flight, we got JFK JRs:

[edit on 3/8/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
OK...here is my only input into the planes theory. Were there planes...YES YES YES!

Were they official commercial aircraft owned by any major airline? THAT can be debated.

Were there passangers on board the flights? THAT can be debated

Were they piloted or flown by remote control? THAT can be debated

I'll even go as far as saying MAYBE they were kit type planes. No guts, just shells with basic controls and MAYBE filled with fuel/chemicals/explosives? THAT can be debated

Were they holograms, were they green screened in by the media/governement/black ops, blah blah blah...NOOOOOO!!! If you honestly believe that your mind has lost all connection with reality.

For the guy who says the mainstream media never shows a LIVE shot of the strikes....thats just wrong, but OK I'll let you have that one. Now what about the people not directly in the city? How about the PRIVATE videos that people took after hearing about tower one being struck? You can CLEARLY see a plane strike...and guess whats even better...unscripted...you hear them react to the strike and guess what they call the "thing" hitting the second tower? A PLANE....why do they call it a plane..because it looked like one and sounded like one.

Here you go:

that one you can hear them react and see the plane!

www.youtube.com...

another one they can be heard reacting to, and see the plane!

www.youtube.com...

great angle of...guess what...a plane!

www.youtube.com...

and another great shot of...A PLANE!

www.youtube.com...

I do believe there was an inside job, I believe something other then a PLANE hit the pentagon, I believe there is more and more that goes deeper into 9/11...but for goodness sake...PLANES DID HIT THE TOWERS...we don't know by who, with what inside, etc etc...but they were planes!

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Has anyone seen my post on this board?

Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be sure to read the complete article.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by rcwj75

www.youtube.com...

Another good plane video. Start at 00:53.

It might as well be a blurry UFO, yet I speculate that blurry and
sparky UFOs are real mechanisms. Also suppressed as 911 and
the puzzling science never told to the masses. So puzzling the
truth negates the big bang theory and relativistic science told to us
as the standard model (they do say other phenomena can not be
explained.. or won't tell us).

But lets talk about the plane pilots... Does anyone think MK-ULTRA had
a hand in training the 911 suicide pilots.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
A buddy of mine was there. He saw the 2nd plane, not the first. He says it was a gray plane with a blue stabalizer. He was too far away to see windows. He also saw it from the direction it was banking so the lower portion of the plane was in shadow.

The "no-plane" theory was fielded by government agents and Mainstream media to make "Truthers" sound like absolute frikking nut-jobs. It's kind of like claiming that JFK was assassinated by reptilian lizard people because he would not enter a treaty to use the Earth's poor as foot soldiers in the inter-Galactic revolution against the Nepharim.

There were planes in New York and a missile hit the pentagon. More likely than not there were explosives in the towers. Evidence points to these conclusions.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Tinhatman]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinhatman

I'm not sure about the missle theory.

Many people have claimed to see the plane hit the Pentagon.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Double Eights

Even the guy driving the Taxi the "plane" flew right over did not see the Pentagon plane. The pentagon is the Smoking Gun IMHO. That whole story stinks.

A 16 foot hole for a passenger plane?

If the plane hit the Pentagon you know what would have seen it? The surveillance cameras. If they had released image sthan I may have been able to ignore the other glaring anomolies in the story but.. meh.

I have yet to see a credible witness to the Pentagon hit get interviewed. Maybe there was a plane but evidence says no.

A co-worker tried to tell me that he had seen an interview with a Priest that said he saw the plane and that that was a credible witness. I then had to point out that he was calling someone credible who believes in an invisible magic man that lives in the sky and has Angels rape married virgins, who also believes that humans came from a pile of dirt and that by eating magic crackers he was going to live forever in heaven!

Sorry a little off topic.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinhatman

A plane fragment photo on one web page said it was AA markings.
It was just a red stripe.
Well I am not up on which airline hit what building but sure didn't
see an AA with a red stripe on any video.

Grey plane with blue tail looks like one on some or one of the videos.
Most planes are not distinct at all, nice shiny day and no bright
reflections at all.

So plane witnesses do not agree with the official story.

It is like whats the best fit for our ridiculous story:
try rounded off square peg in a round hole.

JFK magic bullet, JFK JR no seat flight, Hitler had no A bombs
to bargain with, Tesla and gaseous ether has nothing on 'dark
matter' and relativism ( yeah, just the explanation of the Cosmos
everyone has been looking for).

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
we know something hit the towers but from the witnesses reports(not the tv reporters that seem to be the only ones that saw a 767) it was not a comercial airliner.
br.youtube.com...

[edit on 10-3-2008 by dracodie]

[edit on 10-3-2008 by dracodie]

top topics

join