It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Lucid Dreaming 2 Hypnosis MP3 Help!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I wonder if lucid dreaming is more like a sleep disorder only typical for a small percentage of the population. Anyone know? I sometimes talk in my sleep too. In fact I got in an argument while I was sleeping when I was in college. My roomate acted very strange

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
lol
@
Orionthehunter

But i dont think it's a sleep disorder. Tibetan monks definately wouldn't.

Anyways I'm just adding this linkt ot he CurseLucidDreams2 abovetopsecret Page.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Heres how i learned to lucid dream, and it didn't cost me anything (apart from peaceful sleep).

I practised many reality test during the day until they became habit. When you do these instinctivly during a dream these tests will fail (by doing something impossible) and you will know that you are dreaming.

The "watch test" has been mentioned here already. But I did it slightly differently. Look closely at your watch and make sure that it is moving correctly, in a dream it wont. My watch was going backwards in my first lucid dream and another time it was a tattoo on my wrist (but still ticking away).

The "reading test": Occasionaly when you see a word written down look at it then look away, then look back. In a dream the word will have changed.

The "hands method": Also mentioned in this thread but my version is a little different. All you need to do is every now and then look at your hands, count your fingers (to make sure there are ten) and basicaly just examine how they look. In a dream your hands will be slightly deformed.

Another method (the most successful for me) is to occasionaly just qustion your reality. Just stop what your doing, look around at everything and ask your self "is this a dream?". Normaly I dont even need to get that far as soon as I even think about questioning reality I know that im dreaming.

Anyway you should do all these several times a day, once they become habbit you will end up doing them in a dream and becoming lucid.

Even reading about lucid dreams can cause you to have your first.

Also the position you sleep in will effect your success at this. Usually lying on your back will promote OBE, lying on your left will cause dreaming and lying on you right will cause dreamless sleep (but this may be different for some people, you'll just have to try it).

Its not as great as everyone makes out though (not for me atleast) I regret ever learning how to do it. I no longer practise these reality checks but that doesnt stop me from having the occasional lucid dream. Once you've started to have them I don't think theres any way of going back.

Hope this helped.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I hear its really good

Think i should?

Also do i have to be sleeping to get it into my subconsious (The sound file)

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
I hear its really good

Think i should?

Also do i have to be sleeping to get it into my subconsious (The sound file)

Nope, Just in trance.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I dont understand

So i have to be relaxed to lisen to it and it work?

Also do i have to lisen to it every time i wanna licid dream?

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
I dont understand

So i have to be relaxed to lisen to it and it work?

Also do i have to lisen to it every time i wanna licid dream?

No as it's a Curse file and last for life until you get it removed by the maker.

Do you know what trance is?

Trance is a deep state of relaxation. It's when your conscious mind wanders off and your subconscious mind is left there to listen to the trance file and take in and accept everything that is said to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Cheers sounds cool

Hope its worth it

Playing god with my dreams sounds totaly awsome

posted on Mar, 8 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Done it

Lets see if it works

posted on Mar, 9 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Lol, I'll have to remember that one about looking around at your environment and remember that I'm dreaming if it seems impossible. Maybe that's why I've achieved some lucidity from all my time spent flying and floating in the air. I have actually had a few dreams where I was flying and didn't achieve lucidity if you can believe that. (I don't mean flying in an aircraft either.)

Anyone try having a lucid dream where you merged with the internet? I did with a neural link with nanobots in my blood communicating through a wireless network. The internet was way too inefficient, most knowledge was still locked up in human brains so I proceeded to do covert brain scans. No human on this planet detected me but a couple of aliens knew it and got scared when I scanned them. Then I proceeded to scan all the alien brains on their home planets and on and on. Lots of fun to lucid dream sometimes.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This concerns lucid dreaming so I believe it fits here. Have you ever gotten bored in a lucid dream or got stuck in one? If you were all powerful and all knowledgeable what would you do? or what would you do for the umteen time? Do we seek power or knowledge, or explore good and evil in lucid dreams? I swear if you're not evil and you dream an evil dream and you remember enjoying it, that is really scary when you wake up.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
this is in reference to the original post...

I listened to it.. and now when I dream, I dont have a "lucid" dream.. but instead in each of my dreams I have had telekinetic powers.. always the same thing too. I raise my right hand, and say the name what I want to move, and it flys around.

Its super fun!

Thanks for the link

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I hardly dream of a pen and pencil so I don't think thats going to work, the watch will though.

AD5673 --did your friend tell you the website yet.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
any of you tried the brainwave generator?

www.bwgen.com...

its good for achieving lucid dreams, astral projection or OOBE.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
just make sure you didnt accidently download the lurid dream file before you listen to it (jk)

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Do you lissten to this file while your awake just like anywhere or when your falling asleep?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Is there anyway to use custom made preset for this generator without paying 40 bucks? :\

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricta
Is there anyway to use custom made preset for this generator without paying 40 bucks? :\

yeah you'll need the crack for the file though.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ricta
Do you lissten to this file while your awake just like anywhere or when your falling asleep?

the lucid dream one you listen to in bed otherwise it don't work to well. its all to do with the 'sweep' of the brain waves, the nearer your current brain wave is to the required frequency the easier it is to achieve it. something to do with 'frequency following response'.

i was pretty skeptical at first but it actually does work.

don't know where you can get a crack from, try kazaa.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join