It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curse Lucid Dreaming 2 Hypnosis MP3 Help!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I only lucid dream every once in a while.... Does anyone have anymore good tips...

I had a dream where i was sleeping in my bed and I was dreaming i was down at a local creek and it was frozen over. For some reason i wanted to find out what dieing would be like and if everyone would miss me. I then wake up in my dream and that morning i walked down to the frozen creek. There are some people down there hanging out talking so i say to myself "I got nothing to loose" and i jump in the freezing water. Just then my friends are fighting to get me out of the water and i fight to get away and swim under the water.

Everything goes dark then and all of a sudden im in a car driving around a the local lake. i look over and a couple of my friends are in the car. I ask them why everything looks differend and dull in a light grey shade.
They say that ive been dead for 18 years. and its 2020. They just like that. I soon find out they cloned me somehow and my friend also died in a fire in 2007. We go back to there house and we just sit and talk in monotone.

I say hey lets go lighten this place up and we go the mall and got some retro clothes and then go to my house where then i see a bright light and my friends finally pull me out of the water.

Does anyone know what this means.
Please write back.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
the way x dramatically effects the brain and spinal cord area are still unknown but it definitely has some profound effects .....try not doing it at all
if you have to do something that wont effect the ability to lucid dream but in fact might increase it i would suggest magic mushrooms or lsd or mescaline
The x is very likely the culprit
i know you dont want to hear that
but try not doing it

WEll i would like to give '___' and mescaline a try

But 1 drug is just as bad as another i reckon.
'___' seems to open up the brain more though apparently.

But still...I dunno.

Anyways i sent this off tot he creaotr of the hypnosis file...to see what he is going to say about it.

Sorry about the long read...

"What are Lucid Dreams?
Lucid dreams are dreams in which you know that you are dreaming, while you are still asleep. This fascinating state of consciousness allows you to control your dreams and experience anything imaginable, from the sublime to the impossible."

www.lucidity.com...
If you are able to read the first 5 paragraphs on this page it would be appreciated...if not the whole page. The paragraph below is on that page...and how my dreams currently are is just underneath that.

"One way to look at rationality in dreams is to classify different levels of lucidity. At the highest level, the dreamer would not only be aware of dreaming, but also possess complete understanding of the implications of this knowledge, and would behave in accordance with that understanding on all levels from thought to action. The lowest, minimal level of lucidity would be realization of dreaming, but without understanding how dreaming is different from waking, and without acting on the lucidity at all, mistaking events, characters and consequences with those from waking life."

The last Curse Lucid Dreaming file that you made basically only let me have the lowest, minimal level of lucidity. I would know that i am dreaming just for a split second, then i would continue on with the dream. I could change things in the dream, do things in the dream that was dream related. For instance, If i was at a petrol station, i would fill up with gas, think i'm dreaming, then stop filling up gas coz it's not a real car, and go inside to pay for gas, and while inside i would see some boxes of shoes for sale, so i would check out what shoes i wanted, pick them out, go to pay for the shoes and gas, then change my mind about the shoes, go back and get different shoes, and then walk out of the petrol station because i just realised again for a split second that i am dreaming and the guy at the counter isn't real...
I couldn't just think to myself I am dreaming this isn't real, become totally conscious of the fact that i'm in a dream and it's all not real, then just up and fly away int ot he sky to blast energy balls at people

Everything in my dreams that i could do/change was dream related.

In these dreams I want to do things that aren't dream related. So that i can just drop everything that i am doing in the dream and just take off and fly to where ever i want to fly to, etc. Getting away from the dream setting and doing what i want to do in my dreams, that isn't dream related. And thinking rationally about it which is afterall what makes lucid dreaming....thinking rationally and knowing you are in a dream and then being able to do whatever you want in your dream world.

I need to realise for the whole time, the whole of my dreaming that I am dreaming.
That the realness, realistic, vividness of the dream will not fade away, and that i will always be thinking rationally inside my dreams. But i NEED to know it's not real life, waking life.

I've been told by some other Lucid Dreamers that I should include dream-signs in my dream. Dream-signs are things in dreams that you do, see, and know that they are out of the ordinary, impossible, and that you must be in a dream. Once you realise taht you start becoming aware in your dream that you are dreaming, and thinks start getting clearer, and you start thinking rational. But once you realise you are dreaming in a dream it is good to make the dream world seem more realistic, more visually real. You can do this by rubbing your hands together or by spinning around a few times in your dream. can do this spinning around, rubbing hands if I know that i am dreaming and dont forget that fact. They think that just saying int he hypnosis file that i will know i am dreaming while dreaming wont work and i should use the dream-signs. I will use both just to make sure.

www.lucidity.com...
This website is about dream-signs...

"This list is composed of four categories:

* Inner Awareness: Peculiar thoughts, strange emotions, unusual
sensations or altered perceptions.

* Action: The dreamer, a dream character, or an object does something
unusual or impossible.

* Form: The dreamer's body or another body or object is oddly formed or
changes form.

* Context: The setting or situation in a dream is anomalous."

=====================================================================================

Anyways here is more about the dreamsigns...

From 44 people, we collected 227 dreams, containing 964 dreamsigns. Many
types of analysis led to a refinement of the catalog of dreamsigns,
employed in a later NightLight experiment (see "Watching for
Dreamsigns," below). One analysis of particular relevance sorted out the
dreamsigns that were both very common in dreams, and very likely to
precede lucidity. These are presented in Table 1.

Table 1. DREAMSIGN CATEGORIES
------------------------------------------------------------------------
EGO...
Form 1.5%* 10** Dreamer is in a different body than
usual, or the body is distorted.
Role 2.6% 8 Dreamer is playing a role of other than
his or her normal waking self.
Action 11.6% 1 Dreamer does something unlikely or
impossible in waking life.
Perception 1.7% 6 Dreamer is able to see, hear, feel
things in a different way than usual.
Thought 5.3% 1 Dreamer has a dreamlike thought or
alters the dream events with thought.
Emotion 10.8% 3 Dreamer experiences unusually
intense emotions.
Sexual 1.2% 8 Dreamer feels sexually aroused or feels
sensations in the erogenous area.
Out of Body 0.2% 9 Dreamer feels sensations as if
"out of body".
Body Sense 2.0% 5 Dreamer feels an unusual sensation on
or in his or her body.
Paralysis 1.0% 7 Dreamer feels unable to move.

CHARACTER...
Form 5.7% 2 A dream person is different than normal,
oddly formed, or strangely dressed.
Role 2.2% 8 A dream person is playing a role different
than in waking life.
Action 13.7% 4 A dream person does something unlikely or
Place 6.7% 7 A dream person is in a place where he or
she is unlikely to be in waking life.
OBJECT...
Form 9.1% 7 A dream thing is strangely built, or
doesn't exist in waking life.
Action 4.6% 2 A dream thing does something unlikely or
Place 4.4% 7 A dream thing is in a place where it is
unlikely to be in waking life.
SETTING...
Form 7.8% 3 The place where the dream occurs is oddly
constructed or impossible.
Place 5.4% 10 Dream occurs in a place the dreamer is
unlikely to be in waking life.
Time 2.6% 10 Dream occurs either in the past or in
some projected future.
* Percent of the total number of dreamsigns for this category.
** A ranking from 1-10 with lower numbers more frequently
occurring as lucidity triggers.

=====================================================================================

It woul dbe appreciated if you can put in the above dream-signs.

1. Every night I will dream. And every night I will have Lucid Dreams. This is a Curse file and is only removable by you. It lasts for life unless it is removed by you EMG.

2. The dreams will last as long as possible. Sleep researchers have said that you only dream when you have REM. Usually you have REM periods of 90 minutes each during the night. So the time you are asleep, you will start having a REM period of 90 minutes, then you will stop having REM for a few mins, Then you will start up REM again. This usually happens until you wake up. That is what researchers have said usually happens and that dreams occur during these 90 minure periods.

What I want is if you can try to make it so that each dream I have will feel like a full day in time. So I can do a days worth of activities in my dreams than i usually would.

For instance. I was talking to someone on the irc channel in irc.hypnonet.net #warpmymind. Someone in the channel tized them to go to sleep and the first 3 minutes that they were dreaming would feel like 3 days. They would be there in their dream world for 3 days doing many things during that time and remembering everything about those 3 days. And the person who was tized was really happy about it and could remember everything about those 3 days and was getting bored inside the dreams. Each minute actually felt like a day had gone past in her dreams and all the actvities she could fit inside 1 whole day she did in that 1 minute in her dreams. 1 whole day had passed in her head, but only 1 minute had passed in the real world.

3. I NEED to know consciously and subconciously that I am dreaming. I NEED to know this...with 100% certainty that as soon as I start dreaming, that I am dreaming. I will know this for certain, without a shadow of a doubt. This is the most important bit of this file. That I NEED to know that I am dreaming as soon as I am dreaming, without a shadow of a doubt, both subconsciously and consciously. I will be totally and utterly aware of the fact that I am dreaming for the whole time that I am dreaming. If you can please you the word "aware", and telling me that I will be aware that I am dreaming. I will know things in my dreams aren't real. That it isn't waking life.

Everything is a "dream sign". A tell-tale sign that I'm definately dreaming. Irrational Thoughts, The people, All the unusual things that usually dont happen every day. The places I am at in my dreams, Places that i aren't usually at, places aht i am usually at. Everything that is out of the usual, out of the ordinary, is a sign that I am dreaming. If there is no sound..that is also a sign that i am dreaming. I will know it consciously and subconsciously. Totally.

4. In my dreams, as soon as I start dreaming, I NEED to start thinking rationally. I will know that the world I am in is different from waking life. It's as if my consciousness awakens inside my dream. It does't mean that I will wake up from my dreaming. It means I will start thinking consciously inside my dreams, rationally. Logically, Rational thoughts and behaviour. Clear thinking, Mental Clarity. Totally knowing that I am dreaming. I will start thinking that this isn't real. None of it is real. It's just a dream world. it isn't teh real world. It isn't waking life. It isn't really happening. It's a dream. There are no consequences here. The poeple aren't real, The whole dream world isn't real. Rationally.

5. The dreams are to be extremely vivid. Very very visual. Visually detailed, Very realistic. Vigourous. For instance...If i open a door, it will feel like i am opening a door. My hand will feel it, everything will seem so realistic in my dreams even though i totally know that i am dreaming. My dreams will be very colourful, and there will be a sense of realism in the visual imagery.

6. When I awaken from sleeping, I want to feel refreshed and energetic. I also want to remember all the dreams that I had during the night. Every little detail about them.

7. In your dreams you mainly suffer from 3 things:
A. Being afraid of Physical Harm.
B. Being afraid of Social Consequences.
C. Thinking another dream character is really there.

I dont want to be afraid of Physical Harm, Social Consequences, or think that another dream character is really there.

I need to know my dream characters aren't really there (This is something i REALLY need to know also...it will help ALOT) and that i cannot come to physical harm at all in my dreams. - The way this needs to be done is by the "Dream Signs". Whenever i see something, just say a clock, i will know that i am definately dreaming, or something that is out of the ordinary, being in places that i usually aren't, meeting peopel i usually dont, doing anything other than what I usually do during the day, if i play utopia and something weird happens (utopia is a game i play on the internet), if i have a gun in my hands, if I am flying, If i am driving my car, If i am a girl, if i dont feel like i am moving, If I aren't seeing things as they would be in real life, as clearly as they would look in real life, if i dont have clear thought, rational thoughts, If i am at one location then somehow get to another location without actually moving to get there or using any effort to get there, if i just think of something and it happens, if i chat to someone i usually dont, or talk to someone i usually dont, and talkt o them about things that i usually wouldn't, If i talk to people via telepathy, if they talk to me via telepathy, just knowing things before they happen, seeing things out of the ordinary, doing things such as smoking, Doing anything and it doesn't seem real. Doing things that feel surreal, If i cant feel something, If i aren't opening doors, if I aren't turning on lights, if i cant see things clearly. If things like these happen then i will know that i am dreaming, and i will feel an irresistable urge to rub my hands together, and spin around in circles on the spot (doing these 2 things helps you become more rational, gain more mental clarity, rationality). Also If i am talking to poeple, i will think and wonder where they came from, how am i talking to them, what am i talking to them about, why?, etc.

I need to know I am dreaming and that nothing can harm me.

I need to know that noone is really there, it's just a dream, and that there are no social consequences. No morals in my dreams, noone judging me, noone thinking anything about me, anything bad about me, i cannot get in trouble, etc.

8. That I am the God of my dreams and can change anything at a whim.

9. When I know I am dreaming, immediately I will start thinking Rationally.

Please reply back on what you think. Thanks.

Regards, (insert name here) ;P

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I belive a god movie for this is "waking life" I have see par to fit before but is definatly about controling your dreams and interaction in dreams. i believe it is in Independent file section.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
i had a lucid dream where i kept going to the top of high buildings and jumping off and floating down
funstuff

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I just stumbled onto this thread and read all this stuff on Lucid Dreaming. It sounds awesome, I would definitely like to try it. Can someone go more in detail about how to do it? Whats the fastest way to be able to do it? Does anyone know where you can find a site to dl the audio for free, that would be tight. Thanks!

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Ricta]

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Also, How long does it take to actually have your first lucid dream?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A reply would be nice!

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If I want to lucid dream, I get plenty of sleep especially on the weekends and try to remind myself that I'm dreaming and can change whatever I want to. If I remember this in the dream that often works for me.

What kind of dream is one that repeats over and over until you remember a mistake in the previous dream? I'm not in the military but in one group of dreams I was leading a squad dressed in black. We were infiltrating a building. We got past some key card doors and other security traps but then entered a large dark room with lots of metal chairs. Then someone on my squad bumped into a chair making a bit of noise. Suddenly enemy soldiers popped out from a door across the room. In the hail of bullets, one bullet kept hitting me in the heart. (dream after repeating dream) I felt no pain, woke up, and then repeated this dream at least 4 or 5 times until I remembered to skip this room. Is this strange or lucid dreaming to alter a repeating dream?

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
when you wake from a dream
write it down in a dream journal
this will help

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
If I want to lucid dream, I get plenty of sleep especially on the weekends and try to remind myself that I'm dreaming and can change whatever I want to. If I remember this in the dream that often works for me.

What kind of dream is one that repeats over and over until you remember a mistake in the previous dream? I'm not in the military but in one group of dreams I was leading a squad dressed in black. We were infiltrating a building. We got past some key card doors and other security traps but then entered a large dark room with lots of metal chairs. Then someone on my squad bumped into a chair making a bit of noise. Suddenly enemy soldiers popped out from a door across the room. In the hail of bullets, one bullet kept hitting me in the heart. (dream after repeating dream) I felt no pain, woke up, and then repeated this dream at least 4 or 5 times until I remembered to skip this room. Is this strange or lucid dreaming to alter a repeating dream?

That's dream control. You realise you are dreaming for a split second, see that you dont like this room coz you know where it leads, so you skip that bit and continue on with your dream.

I had a dream once where my dream control, i awas able to rewind a part of my dream that just happened, and then let it play again because i liked what i saw and wanted to get a clearer view of it/analyze it better.

It was when an alien from the alien/aliens/alien resurrection movies, decided unch it's fist through a ventilation shaft, rip a hole big enough for it to get through and start chasing 3 soldiers without weapons out of a room.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
when you wake from a dream
write it down in a dream journal
this will help

this will help what?

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Help you start to remember your dreams.

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
For me it's the hands...look at them when your dreaming...or not...they are always there..and you veins and details never change...,.if you can't really focus and see the veins in the back of your hands...you're dreaming...
mescaline???? I wish!

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Has anyone who has had lots of lucid dreams noticed that some of their more normal dreams become way out there? Sometimes like your on a different plane of existence or with special powers etc.? Examples, able to create and destroy star systems, travel through time, appear as a ghost, totally eliminate an alien race from history, feel like one with some kind of universal knowledge but somehow not human anymore. I'm just wondering.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I've never tried this Lucid Dreaming stuff. Could anyone by chance point me in the right direction for a free sample or something like that?

It sounds really interesting.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
i dont wanna have lucid dreams forever with the music.....how do you remove it???? if you tell me how to remove it then i guess ill try it

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I actually don't remember trying to lucid dream on purpose. I suddenly was aware that I was sleeping and could control everything. I've had some dreams where I gained absolute power and knowledge. That was so strange that I somehow didn't feel human anymore. It also got boring. nothing was a challenge

I enjoy some of the off the wall dreams such as one where I was in a museum. The museum was an old flying saucer spacecraft and had lots of strange equipment. I remember seeing a dna sequencer (if that's the correct name) but have forgotten other strange sounding names.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well i have lucid dreams all the time but none of the hypnosis mp3's work can anyone tell me how to make them work.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I've never had a lucid dream before.

In fact, I've never had a dream that I can remember...

I feel so left out

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I was wondering, is it lucid dreaming if you decide what you want to dream about? The dreams seem to flow naturally but I sometimes select the "topic" as I am falling back asleep. Anyone ever dream of making an almost subconscious dream like telepathic contact with an alien species? Well anyway that dream didn't get too far even though I decided to make it a topic on a different night. You could say we had a few communication problems
even though things were friendly. It's very hard to remember details of dreams after you wake up.

If you could lucid dream about whatever you wanted to, what would be good dream topics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join