It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans! Please vote for Hillary Clinton and not Barack Hussein Obama .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Well this is my last post, as it is late, sleep is needed, and you are a person who is too diluted to change their mind.

You are a perfect example of how media turns this silly electoral system into a "BATTLE." It isn't a battle, it is our future and our children's future. What if you child is gay, Jedimiller? What then? This is an open forum for people to change their minds as they please and as issues arise.

The gay marriage issue is not one simply because of the divorce rate. Marriage is already a broken institution. Not to mention that marriage initially was only a governmental right, and turned into a religious right by zealots only a few years ago. If the girl I want wants to be married, I'll marry her, but I think a couple of devout religious gays deserve it more. I shouldn't even be able to vote on their happiness.

So there you go. You're an intolerant, close-minded democrat. To add insult to injury, you're also a wolf in sheep's clothing.... As a member here, you should be against ignorance, even if it is different from your own beliefs....

However, you spout support for a candidate without ever even giving a reason.

You might as well be FOXNEWS, CNN, NBC, ABC, Etc. Except what you say only hits a few ears.

As I promised, I can't in good conscience continue to support this thread. It's just too silly.

[edit on 3/5/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller

Originally posted by SantaClaus
This entire thread is disgusting to me. You not only elicited racism by pointing out his middle name at the end of his full name, but you provided no evidence for the reason not to vote for him in the first place.

Are you a mad republican? You could be for sure. but see, we took Texas friend! yehaaaa!

You could be yourself. The only serious endorsement of HRC I've heard is from Rush Limbaugh so McCain has a chance.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
You know, its kinda funny how hillary wins on tuesday and thinks shes back in it... i mean she might have won big, but she still sits at nearly the same delegate count as before the tuesday primaries. So, no big gain no big worries comin from my direction

o yeah, if hillary ends up winning the nomination and the general election..
i swear to god im rippin up my voters registration and moving to canada

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yesterday in a radio interview, Gov. Rick Perry (Texas) stated that there were just over 700,000 people that punched Hillary on their ticket but never voted for a single other item on their ballot. So either the Democratic party in Texas is apathetic, or those were Republicians voting for Hillary over Obama.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
actually, in a technical sense hillary lost texas. Yes she may have won the primary, but only by four delegates, and as of right now signs are pointing to Obama winning the caucus by far better than a four delegate margin.

confused by the Texas voting system?....i was too and i live there lol

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes Texans please vote for Ron Paul! It is just the right thing to do, trust me!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join