It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texans! Please vote for Hillary Clinton and not Barack Hussein Obama .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Dear Texans. I want to say hello. I plead with you to consider voting on tuesday for Ms. Clinton. We are a nation of union. Here in California we voted for her and our state elected her. We as "Californians" want her to be the next president. Now, I ask you to join us in that quest and vote for her. If she is elected we will forever be very grateful to your state of Texas. You see, our two states are very similar, we border mexico, we are rich in history and we are smart people. So, Texans! do it for your history. Do it for because you want real change. And have fun at the voting booths. Take care.

Jedimiller.

Mod edit to correct politician's name.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by dbates]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

what a pathetic slander attempt you made in the thread title

his name is Barrack Obama, not Barrack Hussein

...and why didn't you throw Hillary's maiden name in?
i used to hear it all the time "Hillary Rodham Clinton"
it seems like it's disappeared now that she's running for president
and why don't you throw her middle name in too?
Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton

ah, yes, because Obama's middle name is only used as a form of defamation due to cultural isolationism...

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Dear Texans. I want to say hello. I plead with you to consider voting on tuesday for Ms. Clinton. We are a nation of union. Here in California we voted for her and our state elected her. We as "Californians" want her to be the next president. Now, I ask you to join us in that quest and vote for her. If she is elected we will forever be very grateful to your state of Texas. You see, our two states are very similar, we border mexico, we are rich in history and we are smart people. So, Texans! do it for your history. Do it for because you want real change. And have fun at the voting booths. Take care.

Jedimiller.

Boy with people like you on her team she is really in trouble! I"m in Texas...and you are a freak of nature and certainly a political scam artist. Needless to say we in Texas do what we want without input from the left coast....go eat some tofu and learn to use the correct names of people...if for no other reason than out of respect.....something you're clearly lacking!

By continuing to call Barack Obama, Barack Husein.....you show your ignorance and the veil of your real purpose is revealed!

[edit on 3-3-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"You see, our two states are very similar, we border mexico, we are rich in history and we are smart people. So, Texans! do it for your history. Do it for because you want real change. And have fun at the voting booths. Take care."

I'm sure Hillary Rodham

Clinton
(my best attempt to infer something from her name just as you did to Obama) is grateful you are not making stump speeches for her. Not so inspiring. Besides I'm quite sure Texans don't care what Californians think.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Jedi Miller your post continue to degrade. I am left with the assumption that you are one of the many right-wingers who want Hillary R Clinton to win because your R-W-Hate -Machine is all prepped up to take her out. Sorry mate, you will be Facing Barak Obama. Sen. Obama will smash the republican hate machine and restore sanity to our tired nation. Enjoy.

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Animal]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Why don't you support her on her merits, rather than your continuing slander of her opponent? Could it be that you are afraid she can't? Hmmm...

His name is Barack Hussein Obama, not Barak Obama Hussein. Truly a pitiable attempt at defamation. I don't like either one of them, but this is getting ridiculous, sir.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can't believe that you're a democrat who is using under-handed tactics thought up by the conservative right to try and discredit Obama. Put his middle name wherever you want, it doesn't make him a terrorist and it shouldn't cause THINKING americans to waste time on it.

I've seen you post once or twice before regarding Hillary, and i've seen your attempts at slander. I'm not going to say than Californians are all as transparent as you are. I'll just say i'm glad you're not living here in Florida!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
A Hillary win destroys the Democrat Party! GO HILLARY! Maybe blacks will wake up and disavow a party that they have blindly followed for decades with no results. It doesn't matter if they don't switch to Republican, as long as they abandon the Democrats!

The Barack Hussein Obama followers scare me. I've seen cult members give better reasons for following their leaders. All I hear from his supporters are chants of "Hope" and "Change" and "The Future", all meaningless drivil.

Does anyone know what "Hope" is? Hope is an excuse for doing nothing!

As far as the Republicans go...I will not be voting for John McCain, I will consider his Vice President choice. So it better be a good one, or I will sit out, and hope Hillary or Barack Hussein Obama turns out to be the next Jimmy Carter, which leads to the next Ronald Reagan!

[edit on 3-3-2008 by RRconservative]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
BTW if you don't like Barack Hussein Obama's middle name. There is an auction on e-bay and the winner gets to change it to whatever he wants!

cgi.ebay.com...

If I won I would change his middle name to Farakhan!

Barack Farakhan Obama! That has a nice ring to it!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Sorry Jedimiller, you appear to be the only Hilliray Rotten-not-so-smartin Clinton.

I would vote for Barrack Husain-al-abdubi-alisar-achmed Obama

And please, you could have made some better colliaries between Texans and Californians... other then, were both smart....

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

As far as the Republicans go...I will not be voting for John McCain, I will consider his Vice President choice. So it better be a good one, or I will sit out

Adorable and irrelevant! You're like my favorite Republican ever!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
Boy with people like you on her team she is really in trouble! I"m in Texas...and you are a freak of nature and certainly a political scam artist.

How am I a scam artist?

All i'm asking is for our brother state to help us out. Why do you hate on californians so much? we made the state of texas during the golden rush. You guys came over here, took our gold and then went back. You guys have to thank california for so much. And the truth is, that hussein is his real name, i'm not making that up.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by realmatrix
Boy with people like you on her team she is really in trouble! I"m in Texas...and you are a freak of nature and certainly a political scam artist.

How am I a scam artist?

All i'm asking is for our brother state to help us out. Why do you hate on californians so much? we made the state of texas during the golden rush. You guys came over here, took our gold and then went back. You guys have to thank California for so much. And the truth is, that hussein is his real name, i'm not making that up.

I think the thread speaks for itself....HOAX! But you continue to push false and slanderous claims.....

I am from California and you are an Idiot if you think that most Californians stoop to the level of your ridiculous claims. I'm not sure how YOU MADE TEXAS...perhaps you should stop smoking crack...I think that Vagabond answered your question about Husein being Obama's last name...read his post!

Perhaps YOU are the Islamic Fundamentalist trying to create discord as a disinformation effort to divide Americans...there is an effort by them to do that...What is YOUR REAL NAME? I don't think it is Miller......hummm

Click here for background: www.memri.org...

The mods have given you much more slack on this ridiculous thread than I would have but of course we live in America where any crackhead can express their opinion!

And here is the thread that is your HOAX....duly stripped to the bone!
www.belowtopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-3-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Please keep the rhetoric polite.

Name calling is not permitted.

Byrd (who voted for Hillary and got really irked that the Obama campaign calls me on my cell phone to tell me to vote.)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

There's a legitimate reason to dislike a candidate. Leave it to Byrd!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Thank you Texans! I knew you could do it? see guys, simply a thread like this can change the entire elective process! the difference one man can do!!!! Didn't I tell you? God wan'ts Hillary to win!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Thank you Texans! I knew you could do it? see guys, simply a thread like this can change the entire elective process! the difference one man can do!!!! Didn't I tell you? God wan'ts Hillary to win!

Ok, that officially Removes you from "the people I work with to deny ignorance" list. Wow, I don't like either candidate, but you are quite simply representative of our horribly ignorant, sad, and brainwashed crowd.

This entire thread is disgusting to me. You not only elicited racism by pointing out his middle name at the end of his full name, but you provided no evidence for the reason not to vote for him in the first place. Or to vote for Hillary. Only that you were "smart," which is clearly in question at this point. This is ignorance at its utmost extent.

By the way, "Rodham" is not her middle name.

[edit on 3/5/08 by SantaClaus]

[edit on 3/5/08 by SantaClaus]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SantaClaus
This entire thread is disgusting to me. You not only elicited racism by pointing out his middle name at the end of his full name, but you provided no evidence for the reason not to vote for him in the first place.

Are you a mad republican? You could be for sure. but see, we took Texas friend! yehaaaa!

So it doesn't matter. my work is done here. Still, how is it racist to post his middlename? I don't get that.

I knew that people in Texas were smart and this thread proves it. So adding me as a foe serves no point. why don't you join us as a democrat come next year?

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

This entire thread is disgusting to me. You not only elicited racism by pointing out his middle name at the end of his full name, but you provided no evidence for the reason not to vote for him in the first place.

Are you a mad republican? You could be for sure. but see, we took Texas friend! yehaaaa!

So it doesn't matter. my work is done here. Still, how is it racist to post his middlename? I don't get that.

I knew that people in Texas were smart and this thread proves it. So adding me as a foe serves no point. why don't you join us as a democrat come next year?

No buddy, I am neither a democrat or a republican, as they both serve no purpose. They are both for large government, corporation and shade us from real issues with small common sensical things like gay marriage, abortion, and taxes. Yeah, I went there. Those things are not real issues, but simple common sense. They are the MSM's way to confuse us into voting on "POPULAR" issues.

In this form of government, I like to cal myself a libertarian, but until this system changes, I am simply a socially liberal, economically conservative, independent.

However, that is not the point.

Answer this. Why did you post his middle name as his last? Answer that and we can continue.

Also, if you'd like you can edit your post to say that her name is Hillary Rodham Clinton Diane. Then I won't even post again.

In fact, even arguing this thread with you will continue its rise up the forum, so I'll do my best to avoid it.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Answer this. Why did you post his middle name as his last? Answer that and we can continue.

Because that's politics. We have to destroy the other candidate. I admit, if there's an easy way to attack someone i'll do it. And i been a Hillary supporter from the beginning. This thread is about voting against Obama, so there was no reason to type out Hillary's complete name.

You say democrats don't matter. Well, I'm all for universal healthcare and ending the war. And Hillary is the only one who can do this. Democrats do more for the people. Republicans are all about building up a military. I'm all for less.

Democrats serve a purpose. they help the real people on focus on real issues..like health and education. Gay marriage..I don't approve of. And bill clinton didn't approve either..not all republicans are weak and absent minded. or from gay states.
You want the system to change? the person doesn't have to change, but the voting and the people have to change and the Clinton's are for real change and real advances in the people of the united states.

<<   2 >>

join