It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for masons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
"On the first day we took the eagle from the Air Force. On the second day we took the rope from the Army. On the trird day we took the anchor from the Navy. And on the seventh day (or the sabbath day while god was sleeping) we took the world from GOD" Yet some how at the top of all that we got "semper fidelis" (alway faithful), to what? The American people, The President, come on?

"there's too many men, too many people, making too many problems and there's not much left to go around can't you see this is the land of confussion"

posted on Apr, 8 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I have a question how did Masonry well get started like the birth of it?

And what do the degrees of Masonry symbolize

(I am not sure if I am related to any I don't how to find out if I am related to any Illuminati or Masons or anything)

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

4. Where did Masonry come from originally?
Church builders, architects, the "guild system" of the middle ages. Maybe. Nobody's ever made a solid connection.

What about lay lines? That seems to trace back to Egypt.. I know that the masons would not need to be connected to Egypt to rediscover this idea. Just as there was no direct connection between the civilizations that built the pyramids.. That's the fathers finger prints so to speak.

What do you know of lay lines or what ever term is used to describe alignments?

Also when I asked about the masons. I got the message that you "help widow and the widows son. That this is in service of the father." I was lead to ask my family.. My grand father was the son of a widow and worked hard to support the family. The Masons payed his way into college where he met his wife. So thank you.. I wouldn't exist without the Masons.
I don't know what degree he was as he didn't speak about that.

Do the Masons still do that?

Don't ask about the whole message thing as, well what I already said sounds nuts enough and the explanation is quite involved.

I would love to know about alignments and what the beliefs are If any..

posted on Apr, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by abram730
What about lay lines? That seems to trace back to Egypt.. I know that the masons would not need to be connected to Egypt to rediscover this idea. Just as there was no direct connection between the civilizations that built the pyramids.. That's the fathers finger prints so to speak.

What do you know of lay lines or what ever term is used to describe alignments?

Also when I asked about the masons. I got the message that you "help widow and the widows son. That this is in service of the father." I was lead to ask my family.. My grand father was the son of a widow and worked hard to support the family. The Masons payed his way into college where he met his wife. So thank you.. I wouldn't exist without the Masons.
I don't know what degree he was as he didn't speak about that.

Do the Masons still do that?

Don't ask about the whole message thing as, well what I already said sounds nuts enough and the explanation is quite involved.

I would love to know about alignments and what the beliefs are If any..
Lay lines aren't a Masonic thing. At least they're not discussed in any of the ritual work I've done in Masonry. That being said, funny I should be the one you ask, because I have dowsed a number of historically religious sites in the UK from Tintagel to Glastonbury and points in between, and sure enough, on that line there are a number of churches, stone circles, holy wells, and, of course, the Tor which may have once been Avalon.

There's also a Masonic alignment to two of my local universities, and I've covered both campuses with my rods with interesting results as well. But I hadn't put together any more than that until you brought it up. Guess I'll have to keep looking.

And yes, widows & orphans are still an active concern of Masonry. I had a minor stroke last year and it had me pretty freaked out for a bit, but I knew my brothers would take care of my family if necessary.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join