It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ufo from Moldova

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by filmnet
Has anyone a copy of this video? It seems to be removed from Youtube.

I have friends in Moldova who might be able to verify if they were to see it.

-filmnet

Here you go: ca.youtube.com...

The 1st anchorwoman is sexy btw
Also this whole video is fake, very poor acting from the news reporter woman

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
We , skeptics and believer wonder why these fake cideos are even made. Well read through the posts and you will find gullible p[eople left and right willing to believe anything you shove down thier throat. These people are the reason these fake videos will continue to pop up.

ANd hell yeah the first anchor woman is HOT!!!!...The only good thing about this craptacular video...

[edit on 1-12-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Hi AtSer's

I am no expert on CGI and sometimes everything seems to be CGI these days as a fashoinable excuse also for debunking?

Dont get me wrong and I dont want to shoot myself in the foot here as I am also on the fence with this video, but everyone is concidering the shadow effect of the bushes am I correct?

Ok this is filmed in day light be it cloudy or not and even considering the brightness of this object being false or not, say if the sun was at noon would there be a shadow?

If the object was in the west and the sun rising in the east would there be a shadow?

If the object was in the east and the sun setting in the west would ther be a shadow?

To be honest if the object was so intensly bright then it would still be hard to pick a shadow I believe.

Just my two cents worth and If the skeptics want to jump on and give me a hard time then sit on this
and rotate!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
It reeks of fake. Nothing we can do if the gullible choose to believe otherwise. Just my two cents...back at ya
...jks...

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Such a bad effort it actually crosses into the realm of comedy

You've been duped into reading another useless second line.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So no email back yet?

I think it is definitely possible to create a shadow in daylight. Although I also have no idea about CGI. I still don't think we can definitely call this a fake. There's more work to do.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GodForbid

Nice bump. I forgot about this thread. You guys can say its an obvious fake and all that but repeating it over and over doesnt really add anything. If you have anything to back up a claim either way lay it on the table. I'm not going to be bullied into a position either way. Let the cards fall where they may.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Apparently this video is from this news channel and this is how the video went out. Unfortunately it was televised on April 1st.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i posted it in another thread but it has been locked cause it was double. you should indeed update the video link tough as the one posted here has been removed from youtube

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 29 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Looks real to me for 2 reasons.

The light if you play with the levels actually show that tree trunks appear in the depth of the forest. A simple 'glow' effect wouldn't cut it.

Secondly, as it 'flies' away it lights op the sky as it realistically would, namely with the trees black and the sky lit up. Something fakers tend to forget.

check the cropped levelled footage...

[edit on 29-4-2009 by mortje]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nice find mortje.

Your post makes me think it could be not a fake.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I have some friends that can translate, I have sent them the link and will let you know when they get back to me.

*edit* I see now we have a translation. I await the email response from the tv station

[edit on 14-5-2009 by NephraTari]

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Seems Youtube is determined to make this video go away.

Every new link has bee removed

Well here is a new one

I saved a copy just in case it does another vanishing act

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join