It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ufo from Moldova

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I see your points on this one too Visionquest, so I'll remain on the fence here aswell. I guess the best thing to do right now is to wait and see what response Arthx will get on the email he sent to NIT Tv

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Two things that make think this is a fake:

1. The light and the way it illuminates the area. It does not look natural.

2. Cameramen do not close the left eye when looking through the camera with the right eye, so they see more than the camera, that is why they sometimes move the camera to show something of interest. That does not happened here.

Let's wait and see where this leads us.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

Hi Arthx, I want to thank you for translating the video that I have posted on youtube. I was wondering if I can post your translation with my video. It would help many people realize what is going on. You will definitely get credit for your contribution. Hope to hear from you soon.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP I agree the lighting is not consistent with normal incandesecnt radiation. The light at the right of the main incidence on the ground is more directed than reflective. When the photog first pans to the left, and the ground displays the huge increase in reflective radiation
there is a darker area to the right then a lightening again, almost a searchlite effect. If this is real it must be due to directed radiation in that direction not a general reflection from the ground/object. If fake I tip my hat to the fakir for introducing an anomaly likely to convince it is not real swamp gas illumination, but testing of their crop buster circumcisions.
:-) When fake you can extrapolate many intentions, however I really hope this is just an April fool's hoax.

One other observation, Lens Flare I have seen usually washes out the detail in this case (if it is lens flare) it seems to highlite the detail

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Eagle1229]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What exactly does it look like when a big white ball of light "really" manifests itself in a field?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I think this is real... Come on, if you were going to fake it you would make it more sensational than a simple ball of light.... Plus the ball of light coincides with all of the other reports....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That "inconsistent lighting" is due to a lens flare from an intense light source during the middle of the day from what I can tell. Even coming from the angle that "I'm going to fake this scene", it's pretty much where a lens flare should be:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by shimmi

Sure, you can post my translation of the video.

Still havent received any response from NIT TV, ill post here ASAP when i receive it.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but the report (and everything in it) is in Russian.

(And yes, Moldovans do speak Russian).

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Manincloak]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
First: ENOUGH on the the reporter being smoking HOT! Who cares?
No news agency is going to hire an ugly toad today! Good looking reporters are dime a dozen. Get over it!

This whole video is highly suspicious. Even the male talking in the Studio, seems too dressed down, and rolls his eyes too much. ( an indicator of lying ) His posture of laying back in the chair, rocking slightly, is unprofessional. His hair is uncombed, and looks unwashed.
Is the featured female reporter real? Does anyone know who she is? What about the guy? Who is he, and what are his credentials?
Next, the field reporter is wearing pants or jeans with an embroidered serpent or snake like design on the leg. This is not very professional garb for a reporter. Her hair is too messy as well and no make up!
Most field reporters will try too present themselves somewhat professionally. Also, usually, a reporters cameraman will not speak. They will just pan the camera to the action instantly, and then the reporter will react! The reaction of the female in the field should have shown more of a startling reaction to what she is looking at. She is too calm. The expression on her face never changes. Too many clues this is a hoax!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOBountyHunter

Do you watch a lot of Russian news casts to make an accurate analysis of her professional attire? I know I have no clue what they wear over there. Maybe to wear what some one in the US does on TV might be too formal for them. Anyone have any first hand knowledge? I know some one said the news station is real...

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
hey, I did a bit of googling in the characters of the name of the reporter. I came up wih OLESJA KAIRJAK. Hope that helps anything even though you have probably found this is fake.

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hasn't been debunked yet...unless you count by the fashion police or the "expert" comments on how cgi the Overlay/lens flare looks

Kind of comes down to if the news station crew and report are real or not. Even still, in this day & age we can't believe our eyes at all anymore it seems...so who knows.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I showed this to my russian wife. She told me the newscast was actually faked by that local news station by it self to get more attention. This is not even russia, but somewhere in ukraine and they get no ratings prob. My wife told me, in school they actually had courses/lessons on these type deceptions, because it is a common practice in russia. Not to fake just because, but to get more attention/money. You will never hear this type of thing going on in US, since this most likely would be done by an amateur and not a local news station. I can tell you I work at a local news station here in NY and we never done a UFO story ever. Nobody can even go that far to make something fake. However, in russia/ukraine its a common practice.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by SlingXShot]

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

Arthx, If they havn't replied by now try again on a Thursday
and around 10:00AM local Moldavan time. Just ask if this was an April
joke. Once comms is engaged you might have better luck with more detailed questions. Keep initial comms short and sweet.
Luck and thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It looks 100% fake to me, due to she makes bad mistakes with her body language that professional reporters just don't do and are trained not to do. The light sequence is cut into what does appear to be a real news recording though.

"I've seen a huge increase in the number of russians fake UFO videos lately on youtube. I advise everyone to to take those vids with a bag of salt."

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I find it odd that that the channel does not have a website, however I went on the official site for the Repulbic of Moldova and found a news article about their president giving a statement that was broadcast on NIT TV. Which means that the network exists.

Did google searches for both the field reporter and the ufologist they brought in, and came up empty. There is another person with the same name as the ufologist but it's definitely not the same person.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Has anyone a copy of this video? It seems to be removed from Youtube.

I have friends in Moldova who might be able to verify if they were to see it.

-filmnet

posted on Apr, 27 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I've also converterd the video in avi format: it can be downloaded here, but the quality sucks the same.
[edit on 4/3/2008 by internos]

Do you still have a copy of the video? I know people in Chisinau who might be able to certify the veracity of whether it's a real programme, or a spoof, etc.

-regards
filmnet

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InSanE1

NIT TV has a website, but the logo doesn't match the one on the video...

www.nit.md...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join