It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO siting - looking for disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
At age 10 me, my mother, and my grandfather had all witnessed the same UFO.

The light it protruded was in 3 points, Up, left diagonal and right diagonal.

It would stop in mid air, reappear, disappear, shoot from side too side of the sky, all typical characteristics of a UFO.

I've been waiting my whole life too see another, but I haven't.

Here is a drawing of what it looked like.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I was going to report this thread as a joke, but then I stopped myself not knowing if it was. I'm sure that is about the best some people can do with paintshop. You might think about free handing.

P.S. if that is what it looked like and you're not being full of it, then it was most likely a commonly understood "triangle" type ufo that you only see the lights of.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

more details could be important:
date
time of day
temperature
weather
speed of movement
length of visual contact

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
KEEP IN MIND I WAS 10 YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPENED, I KNOW IT WAS IN THE SUMMER, IT WAS ROUGHLY 10-11PM WE WE'RE LISTENTING TOO ART BELL AT THE TIME I BELIEVE.

This is NO hoax, I just want too know what it was. It was obviouslly barely in this atmosphere and roughly 75-125 miles away, because it was very visible within the curvature of the Earth.

And as stated, it can not be defined as swamp gas, a weather baloon, or any other irrational excuse becuase I have two testimonies that will state they saw it under the oath of law.

It emitted only a bright white light.

The things that intersted me the most, was that it would dissappear and reappear, and on different sides of the sky.

I witnessed it in Grants Pass, Oregon, approximately 30-50 miles away from Klamath Falls, air surveillance.

I have read on many subjects that this is a sort of haven for UFOs, as I'm relocated in Grants Pass right now.

Thank you for your time once again.

And the visual contact lasted for atleast 5-15 minutes.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
One of the 10 mile high club my friend. They're back... Quite astonishing wasn't it. Glad I did'nt have to pee when I saw mine.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Most rationally Government air space operations, correct?

And if so does anyone know what kind of craft would release those lights?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

I see no reason to discount this sighting at all. There's nothing here that suggests any fraudulent activities from the Author at all. To me it appears an honest account of something strange in the sky.

And we cannot dismiss authenticity based on someones skills in 'Paintshop' or otherwise. I think the main thing is that the author tried to give us all some idea of what it looked like and should be applauded for going to the extra trouble.

InfraRedman Out!

[edit on 3/3/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Okay here's my admittedly bizarre sighting. It can also be read on HBCC, Brian Vike's sight.
First, some background; I live in a major Mid Atlantic area on the coast. I am a stable, emotionally sound 52 year old wife and mother,was not under the influence of drugs(legal or otherwise) or alcohol and have never hallucinated.
It was the summer of 2006 early evening, the sun had not yet began to set. My husband, two kids and I were headed out to Golden Corral for a little buffetage. I was angry at my husband that day and pouting, I had decided to sit in the backseat on the passenger side so I wouldn't have to look at him. I was staring out the side window the whole time,pouting my tushy off. I should mention this was a major thouroughfare in the area and traffic was steady. We had just driven under an interstate over pass and as soon as we came out from under it, there to the right of us directly in front of my point of view was an object hovering low in the sky. It was a dark brownish black color,about the size of say an average conveinence store and consisted on a number of geometric cubes joined together at odd non symmetrical angles at a central point. If you've seen a picture of a tesseract it was similar in construction to that but without the hangydown part. It was only about a quarter to a half mile away from me and was a little higher than the cars going down the interstate on the overpass. Everyone coming down the interstate should have been able to see it.
Now I had thought many times about how intelligently I would react if I ever saw a UFO. I would be just the best witness ever, but inexplicably I had no reaction at all. I just stared at it and the only thought in my mind was I wished I had my reading glasses on so I could focus on the sharpness of the edges better. I felt completely calm and unconcerned about what I was seeing. I never once yelled to my family to look at it and once we had passed it I COMPLETELY forgot about it and just went out and ate. It wasn't until the ride home when we passed the site again that I remembered it, I decided not to mention it because I could not explain my strange reaction or the fact that none of the other drivers seemed to see it. No one driving off the road, etc.
Well. this past December 31, after a few glasses of wine I told my 18 year old daughter. I felt I just had to tell someone or bust.
I will be bewildered and stymied by this for a long time I'm sure. I have since read about others who experienced this strange emotional intellectual detachment during their sighting. Any thoughts?

To read about a similar situation visit
www.rense.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by MsSmartypants]

top topics

join