It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO/strange lights in Spokane, WA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Spokane, WA

Sunday, March 02, 2008

6:49 PM

on the corner of 15th and Ray on the South Hill

I was in the kitchen about to make some grilled cheese sandwiches, but then when I turned my head to look out the kitchen door I see some stars, then among them there was something that looked very strange. I put my coat on, headed out the front door and I looked up in the sky and saw something very interesting i've never seen before.

the three lights/objects in the sky looked like three lights/objects going down-right like the left half of the letter "V"

Those three lights looked nothing like the stars that were around them.
I stayed out there for a few minutes, I kept looking at those three strange lights and there was like a shadow...like I was seeing a craft or something but I couldn't tell for sure. Then I saw the lights blinking a grayish white light over and over again, then those three lights moved at the same pace as each other and moved to the left for a few seconds, then to the right.
Then I decide to go back in the house for 10 minutes or so, but then when I went back outside in the front yard and looked up in the sky, those three eerie lights I saw were gone.

Out of all the times I went outside and seen stars and airplane or jet lights, I have never seen anything like what I saw tonight.

This is the first time ever in my entire life i've seen lights like these. I go outside like every night to look at the stars or just to get fresh air. I've seen airplane lights, jet lights, all sorts of lights outside at night but these lights were way differentf rom any i've ever seen.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by DranzerX13]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hey, I am over in Post Falls so I will definitely keep my eyes open. Maybe the Air Force is trying something out over at Fairchild.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
yea maybe they're testing that wacky anti-grav stuff!!! Yea, nothing to see here. Move along. Move along

Originally posted by Watcher777
Hey, I am over in Post Falls so I will definitely keep my eyes open. Maybe the Air Force is trying something out over at Fairchild.

new topics

join