It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else having problems with caffiene?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I drink Mtn Dew, red bull and sweet tea about every 3 breathes I take a gulp. Gotta have some sort of caffeine. If I go without, I will get a slight headache but the main problem is my wife gets more and more annoying the less caffiene I have.

posted on Mar, 16 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I have got to admit I tasted that morning sludge that the adults were drinking when I was 2. Since then can't figure out why the human contemplate is what it is. I just know if by in large this is what that stuff will make them dream, believe, and manufacture? I'm all for banning and rehabilitation.

posted on Mar, 17 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't really drink a lot of coffee but recently a colleague was over from the states, so i went out and bought a filter coffee maker and various different coffees. he was in heaven but complained of bad headaches for a couple of days whilst he was here. I was drinking 3 or 4 cups a day and after a cpl of days my left eyelid started to develop an involuntary rapid twitch... which was great in meetings

he has now left, the coffee machine is in the cupboard and my eyelid twitching has ceased.
I cant go through life like that

PEACE,
RK

[edit on 17-3-2009 by Rigel Kent]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Problems with caffiene?

Only when I don't drink it!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Two words...yerba mate! better than green tea for you and has theobromine which is basically a weaker sort of caffeine,yerba mate also is supposed to have some MAOI action..i ditched coffee along time ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join