It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PS2 online games

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lately, I've been playing SOCOM 2 online, and for the past 2 days, I haven't been able to connect to the DNAS server. Is there anyone else that plays online PS2 games that has his problem?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I also forgot to mention that I tested the online play for Battlefield 2, and it works just fine.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
well i play bf2 for ps2 and it might be the severs for socm or whats ever its called might have closed because when games close for online it gives u a 30 day notic before online closes

posted on Mar, 17 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I can log onto socom... but it lags... I can play socom when using a 6 ft ethernet cable, but I just bought a 25 ft ethernet cable for my PS2. It doesn't seem to work with the 25 ft cable... but I can play battlefield 2 with no problem...

what's your battlefield user name?

[edit on 17/3/08 by galm 1]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
well i can give on ov mine then i could add u on my real acc but my bf2 name is 5uff3ring but i dont use it no more but i still check it like once every 2 days

and ya the same thing happens to me when i switch cables i have about a 7ft long one out ov like 20 ov them and only on them work on my ps2

top topics

join