It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Tells How She Plans On CHEATING in Texas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Billary Clinton is planning on stealing votes in Texas. And the website Politico.com knows exactly how.

Here's what they're reporting:

The Dallas Morning News gets hold of Clinton caucus "training materials," in which supporters are instructed to fight for procedural control of caucuses.The materials say in part, "DO NOT allow the supporter of another candidate to serve in leadership roles."

"If our supporters are outnumbered, ask the Temporary Chair if one of our supporters can serve as the Secretary, in the interest of fairness.

"The control of the sign-in sheets and the announcement of the delegates allotted to each candidate are the critical functions of the Chair and Secretary. This is why it is so important that Hillary supporters hold these positions."

You just have to love the caucus process.

I think at "3am" when the phone rings. Someone call Hillary on Tuesday and tell her to pack her bags.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sorry here is the link.

www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I predict there will be fisticuffs...especially where there African Americans and Hispanics in the Same caucus. I'm in Texas and I have already heard the makings of an interesting evening......Give you the blow by blow on Tuesday nite

[edit on 2-3-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I dont get it. Your quote is basically all the information available at this time. I have been trying to locate a copy of the 'training materials' but haven't found anything.

Im not an American, so this doesn't affect me in the slightest.

But I dont see how politico.com knows exactly how Hillary is going to cheat.

Basically they are saying that she wants her supporters to be in leadership positions duing the caucus. Something that I'm sure all candidates would like to see.

CT

top topics

join