It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

soldier throws dog, what do soldiers do in Iraq everyday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.dumpert.nl...

Apparently, some soldiers in Iraq just hang out everyday and play impractical jokes.

[edit on 3/2/2008 by die_another_day]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok...I don't know if that's real or not...but that's totally disturbing. I dont even know what to say. What is wrong with some people

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
assholes

Peroid.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I cant believe I actually watched this. I heard about it but didnt know if it was true. I am completely appalled at this. How could someone just harm an innocent creature like a puppy. A puppy???? I didnt find this at all funny. But what WOULD be HILARIOUS is when he hits a roadside bomb!

Sorry couldn't control my emotions.............A cute puppy????? WHY????

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I watched this a moment ago when someone else posted it.
I think it is immoral and to be honest, damn right nasty.

I think this guy should be shot in the knee cap... not once but twice, then maybe in the back for good luck.

If you were going to kill the puppy at least shoot it, and kill it straight out, but no they have to be the big I am " i control you, I AM GOD!" #e, and make the poor thing suffer... did you hear it cry...

I would rip that guys face off if ever given the chance, immature little #e...

Oni x x

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I swear my heart just melted when i saw it....Look at that cutys face!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
That (if real) is just a disgusting excuse for a human being right there. How, and why would someone do that? I understand that they are soldiers, and are formed to what our leaders want them to be, but seriously. That just goes above and beyond, I am not one of those animal life is more important then human life people, but damn, that made my stomach turn. I have killed dogs before, that were running down and killing our livestock, but to throw that innocent little critter to die a slow painful death is just disgusting. You start doing that kind of sh!t for fun, and pretty soon life doesnt matter to you anymore. That is what psychopaths do, they tortue, and abuse animals, then move on to people. I know they are over there fighting the "good fight", ha, and shooting terrists. But now what happens when some little kid comes across his gun barrel, is he gonna pull the trigger cause that kids life doesnt matter like that puppy? UGH!

I tell you one thing, if I witnessed that, I dont care if he was my commanding officer whatever I would have kicked his farking ass.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I just hope they video it when someone picks him up by the hair and throws him off a cliff,

Eye for an eye.

At least the guy who beheaded the 15 month year old kid is going to get the same treatment.

Lets see what happens in this case,then start judging other countries laws by that standard.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I hope we fully investigate this disturbing video.

If it were one of the members in my charge, I would delight and take special time to fully identify every charge in the UCMJ I could bring that member up on. I am also sure our Master Chief would have a discussion with the business side of his boot.

To everybody rest assured, this is just 1 bad apple in our ranks that needs to be identified and addressed.

I am going to send this video to our JAG corp just ensure it has the proper visibility.

LT -S

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The funny thing is....
If you go to liveleak and views the comments about a video that has some Iraqi graphically getting their head blown off you get nothing but "w00ts" and "pwnds"

An animal gets brutally treated and we are all disgusted by it.
These are young testosterone filled you men who are trained to kill without remorse, fighting a useless war and witness atrocities daily. Any wonder

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
seems the clip has attracted the MSM and an animal cruelty row.

it does seem to lick its lips in the first few seconds of the video, so i'd say that sadly its real.

nine msn article

[edit on 4/3/08 by Obliv_au]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
This is a sad video. I will be really happy to see that soldier get his legs blown off. I truley hope that happens to him.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LTShawn

keep us up dated on what your doing, I want to see this soldier ether blown up or brought up on charges, I personally prefer blown up, but whatever can be done, im all for it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I tried to ignore it, but it's the story that obviously won't go away so I finally watched it. I am soo saddened by what I saw. hearing that puppy yelp while it's flying in the air and then hearing the noise it makes while it lands...just makes me feel sick to my stomach. I hope they find the right guy and charge him with something. Most psychopaths would kill animals while they were young, who knows what's wrong with this guy.:shk:

Tela

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What the heck did the dog do to them? These people need to practice whatever they do in private and not tape it and release it on the internet.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:35 AM
link   
i'd like to see them try that with a great dane

(it would never happen cause the dog would weigh more than them)

but it just goes to show you what war does to people, unless these guys were like this before war...meaning they didn't pass any tests that would have examined their minds or them as a person

this is just sick though

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

top topics

join