It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else been experiencing major phone issues lately?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This has been going on for two weeks now, not a fluke because I wouldn't waste your time with paranoid delusions.
I have to dial 3 to 4 times lately to get through to my destination. Sometimes getting either 1. continuous ring 2. An error code i.e. 'this number is not valid, etc.
Just wondering if anyone else has been having this problem lately.
I ordered pizza last nite and had to dial 4 times to get through after going through above scenario.
John
sp again

[edit on 2-3-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
actually yes, just today i tried to call my dads cell and it told me that the number was not valid, without even ringing. i tired it again and it worked fine, this has happened before, no idea for what could cause it though.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I have a Sprint cell phone, and the past two weeks it's done all kinds of weird things. I mean... Sprint is usually pretty crappy, but it's been out of control lately.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
It is safe too say that this phenomena can be linked to my Time Theory.

The fact is -- I've had many phone dissconnections.

Not only this, I can remember talking to a friend on the phone, loosing the convo, and him calling back and repeating the conversation almost identical, a weird type of deja vu.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I ALso Had Weird Outages Via Sprint Cell , WHen I Called Customer Service Yesterday around Noon I was Told Many systems were down and that some major lines had been damaged / Cut and that issues would be resolved in the next few weeks .

Personally I thought it was odd for systems to be down and still use my phone they said other provider towers were helping. Hell if i know. Odd Another communication line cut ?
hmm...oh well

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
My Sprint phone has worked fine. Made and received a few calls yesterday without any hassle. I'm going to blame this though for the reason I am not getting any call backs from interviews.

new topics

top topics

join