It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i just saw 2 ufos in st louis any body else?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

Thanks for all your help here, good connections you have.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
131 Tactical Wing resumed f-15 flights out of Lambet on January 10th...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

one thing that i have been trying to rationalize is the posibility of it being conventional american aircraft. I keep trying to see it as f-18 or 16 or a flying wing or whatever, but it does not fit what i and other people saw. I did see jets after the object(s) passed, but the were in pursuit.
i would like to go to scott afb and watch their training patterns and such and ask them why the hell they are chasing something over my house on a sunday night at 7pm whenever that has never, ever, happened before. i;m off on sundays so let me know, and i will be there with a smile

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I have had nearly 20 sightings in the past year in tucson az. 10 of those in the past month. something is culminating and on a global scale. BE PREPARED FOR THE WORST

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It really seems UFO sightings are off the charts this year, no denying it. Art Bell from C to C also claimed to see a black triangle fly over him in the Nevada desert. I think it’s pretty hard to argue that these things aren’t real; the real questions is, who do they belong to?

If you ever heard of Steve Quayle he was on C to C for a three hour interview and he made some amazing claims. He says he has high military informants who say these triangles are actually TR3-Bs, part of the U.S. secret astronaut corps.

the TR3-B ’Astra",
is a large triangular anti-gravity craft within the U.S. fleet. Black projects defense industry insider Edgar Rothschild Fouche wrote about the existence of the TR3-B in his book, Alien Rapture (10).

My ex-NSA informant, ’Z’, also confirmed that the TR3-B is operational. ’Z’ had this to say about the TR3-B triangular antigravity craft.

TR3-B. This is the code name for what everyone on Earth has seen. It is a very large triangular-shaped re-entry vehicle with anti-gravity. It is what the November [2000] issue of Popular Mechanics identified as the Lenticular Reentry Vehicle, a nuclear-powered flying saucer, the first version of which went operational in 1962, [the version which Popular Mechanics illustrated.]

It was used in Gulf War’s early hours with electromagnetic-pulse/laser cannons. It literally sat mid-air, firing long-, medium-, short-range to take out antennas, towers, communications, air traffic control towers, TV dishes and centers, etc. For three hours, these three triangles [TR3-Bs] just sat there blowing up everything in sight. Then the Stealth fighters had fun for the rest of the day into the early evening next night. Then [followed] carpet bombings from high altitude B-52 Strato-Fortresses. They dumped all the old, aged Vietnam-era crap [munitions]; a third blew up and the rest [were] duds. Anyways, the TR3B has been in testing since the ’60s. But it has only been perfected for the last 8 years [since 1992].

Antigravity; TR3-B Triangle

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join